Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exciting Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Exciting Vacation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

"They already know." Shane informed her, pulling a phone out of his jacket pocket. "I can text without looking." He smiled playfully at this. "I'm good with my hands."

"You're shameless..." Jazz mumbled, passing him and moving to sit on the floor beside the twins, pulling one of the unread books into his lap and beginning to skim.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Vito looked up at Shane, "Well if they already know tell 'em to get their butts in here and help with these damn books. There's no way we're getting through all these soon enough to do any good." He grumbled and continued the flip through a book in his own lap. He jumped as a new pile of books suddenly appeared. "And will you stop doing that without warning Ive! It's making me jumpy."

The elf ignored him and continued his quite chanting, swirls constantly dancing in circles around him.

Nathan chuckled at his friends distress. "Trade off with me for now Vito, you and Veno need to see the vision anyway."

The shape shifter nodded and set his book down. Standing, he stretched his back, several loud pops followed.

Alex moved towards a clear spot on the floor and sat, Vito and Veno quickly made their way over and took her hands once she held them out.

"Right!" Nathan clapped once and plopped down on the floor to help with the books.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Shane watched as everyone else got down to work and busy before clapping his hands with an air of finality. "Well! I hate reading, it is a bitch, unless it's the instructions manual to a new toy. Sooo, I'm gonna go tell them to stop whatever they're doing and get in here." No one answered him and he just shrugged, leaving the room with an absentminded wave.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Nathan grumbled to himself and he skimmed his way through another useless book. "Damn it..." He just wanted to throw all the books out the window and go beat the crap out of whatever the hell was coming. Screw being prepared. He moved on to the next book and frowned when he realized half these books were in elvish. Well that narrowed down who could translate those ones. Great. the twins were crap with elvish and unless the humans could magically read it it was pretty much up to him, Alex and Ivero to sort through those ones. He sighed and addressed Jazz, "Just pass any of the books that aren't in English or some other language you know to me. Unless of course you can read ancient elfish. Which, you know, I kinda doubt."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Jazz frowned at the text and shook his head. "Sadly, I am incapable of understanding this language, But, I am fluent in many others." He looked up for a moment. "Anything other than elvish, basically. That isn't a true race where we reside." He shrugged. "I suppose they may have a hybrid of sorts but nothing of the like of what you're familiar with."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Nathan chucked, "Yeah just toss those in a pile over here and I'll deal with 'em." He grabbed the next book in his pile and started flipping through it.

Alex and the twins sat in a clearing on the floor, Vito and Veno each held one of the Oracles hands and had their eyes closed for a moment before the brothers gasped.
"Woah..."
"What the hell was that?"
Alex sighed, "That's what we're trying to find out remember?"
"Oh right..."

"Oi! If you lazy butts are done will you come help with the books." Nathan nagged without looking up from his current book.

"Hey we were helping with the books before you got here, so stop complaining!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"I've brought the Calvary!" Shane announced, opening the door and stepping in with the other four close behind. "Eric's gonna spazz over your collection, by the way."

"I most certainly will not!' Eric exclaimed, punching Shane's upper arm not-so-playfully. "It's just another library, nothing..." He looked down at the books, amazement dawning on his features. Then pointed to a specific cover. "That book has been wiped from existence since the Breakout..." Then sat quickly on the ground and pulled the tome into his lap, avidly flipping through the pages.

"Che. Nerd." Shane scoffed, rolling his shoulder from the punch. "Haydn, Danna, and Martyr. Grab something and get reading."

"What about you?" Haydn asked as he sat beside Nathan and pulled a stack into his crossed legs.

"Please." Shane leaned against the wall, pushing on a pair of sunglasses. "Reading's fo' suckas."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Nathan glanced up at Shane, "If you're not gonna read then you gotta get snacks. Chips, soda, etcetera, etcetera."

Ivero leaned back in his chair and exhaled, the swirls of magic around him disappearing. "I've done all I can through the library. They'll keep looking and sending us what they find." He looked over as another book materialized on the floor. "Right...so this is still gonna take a while."

"Like I said, snacks." Nathan pointed to Shane.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 pm

"Who needs food?" Shane grinned, before pushing himself off the wall. "Chips, soda, cookies, beer... Everyone's of age here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Vito and Veno grinned and Ivero cut them off before they said anything. "No. We're not."

"Aaw!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:33 pm

"Aw, dammit!"

"I'm not of age either, Shane." Haydn frowned, looking up at the man. "You know that."

"So? Beer takes the edge of things."

The younger sighed. "I guess so."

"Beer gives me ill feelings." Jazz added randomly from his spot on the floor, eyes still trained on his novel. "Very unpleasant."

"Cry me a river, freak." Shane drawled, moving to open the door. "I'll get yer snacks. Be back in a sec." He shut the door firmly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting Vacation
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: