Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exciting Vacation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Nathan laughed as he noticed what Haydn was doing, "What the hell do you think that's gonna do? It's a freaking squid, not some vampire! Gah!" The tentacles released them both, dropping them back into the water.

---

Ivero sat up, "Ah...I uh...I think it is...." The elf wondered what those idiots twins were thinking, there was no way they could hide what they are at this rate.
"This idiots..." Alex shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Haydn burst to the surface, gasping, hair sticking to his face. He scowled at the thing, very aware of the fact that the twins were gone. So, obviously, something was up.

"Dammit..." He cursed, not sure what to do at this point. Looking to the beach, he saw Jazz on his feet with Shane moving to stand as well. He waved to them, though knew they weren't going to be consolidated by that.

You know, cause of the giant tentacle swaying lazily in the air.

~ = ~

"What on Earth..."

Shane sneered, looking to them. "What the hell is up with your friends? What are they?" Better yet, "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Alex sighed, "No threat to you, don't worry about that."
Ivero watched the tentacles disappear back under the water, "Those two are complete idiots, and as for us, well...we're totally getting at least a months worth of detention for this."

---

Nathan surfaced just as the tentacles sucked back into the water. "Aw geez, this is already out of hand..." He jumped and turned sharply as something large swam past him. "And it's not over yet. Those idiots." He caught a glimpse of the large something swimming towards Haydn. "Heads up dude! Something's headed your way!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"You sure about that?"

~ = ~

Haydn couldn't help the whine as he saw the thing come at him, before jumping at his, grabbing onto the first thing he could get his hand around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Ivero nodded, "Yeah pretty sure. Although we might get two months detention at this rate."
Alex chuckled, "Can we get it for the whole year?"
"Nah, I think they have to leave other days free for all the other trouble we get into."
"Good point."

---

A hammer head shark thrashed under Haydn's grip and splashed water in all directions.
Nathan twitched, "Of course the sharks..." He flinched as he noticed another one circling him. Giving it an annoyed smile he slammed his fist into the water right onto the sharks head. "I'm gonna kill you if we get detention because of this." The shark flailed and vanished in the water, and Nathan noticed a smaller fish swimming away in it's place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:18 pm

"Detention." Shane pulled a blank face. "Right. What school?"

~ = ~

Haydn let go suddenly as he saw the other shark morph, surprised, and fell back into the water. He pushed the hair out of his eyes and blinked the water away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"Not one you've heard of, I'm sure." Alex watched the splashing out in the water.
Ivero sighed, "Everyone just calls it the school, but the official name is Marshow Academy."

---

The shark seemed to grin as it disappeared back into the water and vanished with the other.
Nathan cursed the twins under his breath, "Damn those idiots, this was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, not a freak out the entire beach vacation...." He launched himself at a dark shape swimming by but pulled back sharply as razor teeth bit into his finger. "Freaking, ow!" He stuck the finger in his mouth and glared at the water. Oh he was so going to kill those two later.
Laughter started up a short ways behind Nathan and Haydn as the twin trouble makers finally surfaced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hm..."

Better get Eric to look up that one later on.

~ = ~

"Right." Haydn turned to see the two, giggling and doubling over in laughter. "That wasn't human."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Ivero chuckled, "Well good luck with that."
Alex smiled. It was kind of fun having little secrets like the school. Although it also kinda sucked that they couldn't just explain it and settle all suspicions, but it didn't seem like these people would be all too accepting of the answers.

---

"No, really?" Vito fell over in the water, still laughing.
"These waters have all kinds of creatures huh?" Veno managed to keep himself upright in his laughing fit.
Nathan glared at the two, eyes flashing red for a split second, "You two... I swear, if the teachers don't kill you, I will."

Last edited by Watcher on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Shane cast a suspicious glance to Jazz, which he returned. Yep. He was thinking it too.

~ = ~

"You guys seriously think I'm that dumb?" Haydn huffed and sidled for setting his hands on his hips to portray what he hope was annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Alex watched the group out in the water. It looked like things had settled down, for now at least. Maybe they could still save this. Somehow. Though judging by the glances the two next to them were giving each other that wasn't likely. She sighed, "Some vacation this is turning out to be."
Ivero smiled, trying to lighten the mood a little. "It's not completely ruined yet. We've still got almost two weeks left of vacation time."

---

The two boys stopped their giggling and merely smiled. "We did kinda make it obvious didn't we?"
"No kidding you idiots. Are you trying to get us expelled?!" Nathan exploded at them. "This is supposed to be a vacation! And I'll go back to hell before I let you completely ruin it!"
The twins chuckled and put their hands up in defense, "Alright, alright, we'll play nice from now on."
The demon simply continued to glare at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

"You know what." Shane began, setting his expression to grim determination. "I don't care. Because this vacation, I'm am going to relax." He sat down, nodded at his genius plan. Jazz just shook his head, dubiously.

"Yeah! I like that! I, Shane Wolfe, vow to enjoy this break! Even if you kill me!" he directed that at the girl.

~ = ~

"Expelled. Lovely." Haydn paused before joining in on the twin's giggled, his footing faltering as a particularly strong wave hit him and he fell into the water again ,laughing without restraint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Alex chuckled, "Cheers to that. Minus the killing part though, I don't like killing people."
Ivero chuckled, happy that the tension had lifted a little.

---

The twins started their laughing all over again as Haydn fell into the water.
Nathan gave an exasperated groan, "Am I the only one that doesn't think this is funny?"
Veto paused in his laughing to answer, "Yes."
"Come one Nathan lighten up, we won't get expelled for this, we just might get detention that's all." Veno added and continued back to his laughing.
Nathan frowned. "That's all? Seriously...we're so gonna die." Nathan couldn't help himself any longer and started to chuckle before completely breaking out into laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:44 pm

"Damn right!" Shane lifted Haydn's Bible and covered his eyes with it, successfully blocking out the known, outer world and all its demons. Not much he could do about the demons in his mind.

~ = ~

Haydn reached upwards, grabbing Nathan's trunks and pulling him into the water beside him, trading his friendly laugh for a devious cackle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Alex smiled and looked back out over the water. Visions flashed in her head, and she almost wished she could push them away, but they continued to play for her. She saw the beach they were on now, blood red waves lapping at the shore, bodies washing up here and there. She blinked and the vision faded. Taking a trembling breath she pulled her legs up to herself, silently praying that future would change.

---

"Wah!" Nathan grabbed his trunks so they wouldn't come off when the other boy dragged him down. "Oh it's on now!" He laughed and jumped at Haydn pulling the both of them all the way under.
The twins laughed and swam over to join the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Jazz looked to the girl, noticing her distress and knelt at her side, a gentle hand on her back.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly, better adjusting the sunglasses to hide his eyes.

~ = ~

Haydn whooped, prepared for the attack, dunking Nathan under water, not noticing as the cross on his bracelet brushed the boys back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Alex flinched at his touch and inched away slightly as visions of his life flashed in her head. One thing stood out to her over everything else, exorcists. She glanced out to where Nathan and the others were in the water. This was not good. "I'm fine. Just a little tired, it was a long flight." She gave a small smile.

---

Nathan tried to yell but sucked in a mouthful of water instead. Shit. He pushed Haydn off of him and kicked off the ground to get to the surface, coughing and spitting up water as he tried to get a decent breath. "The hell was that...?" He reached a hand to feel for what had burned his back.
Vito and Veno moved to study the mark, "Aw man...do you like crosses?"
"What...aw crap, please tell me it's fading, please say it's fading."
"Slowly..."
"Damn it." The demon flinched as his fingers brushed the burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Jazz looked her over oddly, before the ruckus in the water tore his attention away. He swallowed thickly, a foreboding feeling washing over him.

~ = ~

"Crap, are you okay?" Haydn inquired, searching for whatever caused the injury, before seeing the burn. And the particular shape of the burn.

Looking to his bracelet, Haydn put two and two together and gasped.

"Fucking hell, you're a demon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Alex looked out over the water. Something had happened...but she couldn't tell what.
Ivero was also watching the group in the water as well. "Something's up..."

---

Nathan's mind scrambled trying to come up with some way to play this off. "W-what? Where?!" He turned to look around. Yeah that was a great way to play this off.
Vito and Veno exchanged glances seeing this wasn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yep." Was all Shane offered, Bible still over his eyes.

~ = ~

"Wow. Once again, I'm not dumb." he folded his arms over his chest. "I know you're a demon. I've spent most of my life hunting them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Alex gave a nervous glance to the two exorcists, fully aware of just how much trouble they could get into with Nathan here.

---

"Fffffff, well that's just great." Nathan groaned and fell back into the water, flinching as the cold washed over the small burn on his back. "And here I was hoping for a quiet vacation for once..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm

"Haydn's got it." Was what Shane said as an after thought. "He's a smart kid."

~ = ~

Haydn stopped a moment, looking at Nathan for a long, hard moment.

"... Are you going to try and kill me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"I hope so..." Alex sighed.

---

Nathan raised an eyebrow up at him, "Why the hell would I kill you? You haven't done anything. And aren't you supposed to be the one trying to kill me?"

The twins decided to just wait and watch for now to see how things played out, they'd help Nathan if they had to, but they hoped it wouldn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

"He is. Don't worry."

~ = ~

Haydn didn't meet his eyes. "Lots of demons kill for no reason. We wouldn't exorcise them if they didn't." He sighed heavily, memories weighing him down again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Alex was still unsure, but didn't say anything else.
"I'm sure they're fine..." Although Ivero wasn't really sure of that himself by the way Alex was acting.

---

Nathan continued to float on his back in the water. "Yeah the lower demons can be that way if they don't have masters." Nathan gave a slightly disgusted smile, "And Lucifer sure as hell doesn't do anything to stop 'em."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Exciting Vacation
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next