Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exciting Vacation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:56 pm

"I think I saw an ice cream stand by the bar...now where was that..." Nathan stood looking around, trying to remember which way he'd seen the ice cream earlier.
"If I'd known you'd get us lost I would have brought a map." Alex sighed as she spotted an arrow shaped sign that said 'Tropic Paradise Bar,' "This way." She started in the direction the sign pointed to.
"Who needs a map when you're so good at directions" Nathan chuckled and followed after her.
The demon stopped short after rounding a corner behind Alex when he recognized a couple of the people in the bar. "Aw damn it..."
Alec stopped and looked back at him. "Just play nice, and it'll be fine."
"Yeah but..." Nathan looked around, hoping for signs pointing to a different ice cream stand, but of course since the one at the bar was clearly marked there wasn't really need for directions to another. "Aw, fine...but I blame you if this blows up in our faces."
Alex chuckled and started walking towards the ice cream stand again. "Just trust me will you."
"Yeah yeah Ms. know-it-all." Nathan shoved his hands into the pockets of his trunks and followed after her, trying to keep himself from watching the exorcists in the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Jazz cocked his head slightly at the approaching couple, the other two giving a barely visible bob of the head to show they knew. Jazz took in a breath, before turning and walking to the two, trying to smile. But he hadn't done that in a while so it probably looked pained.

"Hello. My name is Jazz."

God, please, don't let this blow up in his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Alex smiled, "Nice to meet you Jazz, I'm Alex."
Nathan smiled as well, reminding himself to look relaxed, "Nathan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Jazz quirked his head to the side and nodded again. "Excellent, excellent..." Now for the hard part.

he turned to Nathan and wet his dry lips, trying to fight his instincts. Now that he was close to this man, he could practically feel the Demonic blood racing in his veins. And good God, did that take him back to a time he'd like to forget.

"Nathan. We promise not to harm you unless you bring it upon yourself." He licked his lips again. Was it warm in here or was it just him? "We would like to relax and Haydn has taken a distinct liking to your presence. We feel that it would be more enjoyable for him if you and him continued to meet. Just for now. And know tat we will not interfere or harm or act out against you in any way."

Oh shit, flashbacks, gotta tone those down. Jazz swallowed heavily, finally getting ahold of himself.

"I hope that you will come to trust us. Lord knows all we want is to be able to trust you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Nathan blinked, a little surprised at how straightforward the guy was. He'd met a few exorcists in his life and none of them had been the best of experiences, so he was happy to find that this group seemed a little more level headed, although he could still see the distress this whole situation was bringing the guy. "Uh, yeah, I'm just here to relax same as you, so I won't cause any trouble." He chuckled a bit ,"I'm just happy to finally meet some exorcists that haven't gone all glory of God on my ass since they know what I am." He smiled trying to lighten the tension a bit, praying to anything that would listen to him that this whole vacation wouldn't turn into a war ground all because of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Jazz relented an airy breath that came out as a chuckle.

"Yes, well, the Glory of God, as some have put it, seems to have gone against us as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Now that confused Nathan. "Huh? What do ya mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Jazz sighed.

"The Angels. They have turned against us as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"Seriously? Since when? All the angels I've ever met are still all power to the humans and all that. And the Glory of God kinda depends more on the big man than the angels, so if all your exorcist powers and what not still work that usually means He's still on your side."

"Their world is different than ours..." Alex remembered what she'd seen of Jazz's life when he'd touched her earlier. Their worlds were vastly different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:41 pm

(Geez, I need another word for "nodded")

Jazz nodded. "She is correct. Where we live, the power of the Lord is with those who believe and do the works of good. But since the vast majority of our world's population is Demonic or Satanist, the Angels have lost their sight. They can no longer tell good from evil in the humans. We are hunted by them as if we were the Demons themselves."

His expression grew steadily darker.

"It is the worst thing for us to have to defend our lives against an Angel. We are wanted by both Hell and Heaven, a death sentence hanging over our heads from both."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

(Haha. XD)

"Huh...sounds like your angels need a wake up call. Although I can't imagine that being easy if your worlds infested with demons and satanists...damn, a world out of balance, that's never good."

Alex nodded, "It's a difficult fight for survival, no doubt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

"Or a chance for the rise of faith." Jazz shrugged. "It all depends on the eye of the beholder." he paused.

"... Actually, you are correct. It is a Hellhole." He cracked a grin, more real than the last, and snickered. "Gives one interesting stories, no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Nathan chuckled, "Now that's a fact. You wouldn't believe some of the crap I saw growing up." He grinned, happy to lighten the mood again. He didn't like having a stressful vacation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

"Ah, I would like to hear sometime." Jazz grinned. "I could learn something."

"Dude!" Shane exclaimed, running up to them. "They have Devil's food cake ice cream!" He was gaping at them like it was the best thing in the world since sliced bread. "It's, like, God!"

"Shane, you are borderline blasphemy." Jazz deadpanned, gaze even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Nathan laughed, "Oh man I bet that's delicious."

Alex chuckled, "Didn't we come down here for ice cream?"

"Hell yes! I wonder what other flavors they have." Nathan chuckled and bounced a little on his toes like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 pm

'Dude, they've got all 31 flavours of Baskin freakin Robins!" Shane flailed his arms excitedly. "It's ice cream Heaven!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Nathan chuckled, slightly confused but still grinning, "I have no idea what that is, but whatever, I just want ice cream! Let's go!" He grabbed Alex by the arm and cackled heading for the ice cream stand.
"Ah! Will you stop pulling me along everywhere?" Alex protested, but kept up with his pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yeah, man, stop pulling your girlfriend around!' Shane teased while laughing, already at the counter and ordering a Gold Medal Ribbon milkshake. His third dose of ice cream that day.

Yes, it was perfectly healthy, shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:28 pm

(Screw it they're in Hawaii. *shot*)

Nathan laughed and looked over all the flavors, "Oh yes! They have the Dole's pineapple ice cream! Hell yes! Alex you have to try it, it's to die for."
Alex raised an eyebrow at him in disgust, "You know I don't like pineapple."
"Yes I know, we're gonna have to fix that while we're here." He chuckled and got his pineapple ice cream.
Alex shoved him out of the way before he ordered a second one for her and got herself mint chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm

'Oh, I like the lady's idea!" Shane turned back to the counter, shake still in hand. "Mint Chocolate Chip waffle cone, please!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Nathan grinned and happily licked his soft serve, flinching slightly as the cold surged through his tongue piercing.

Alex chuckled and started on her own ice cream, just happy to be relaxing a little on this vacation.

(I keep forgetting if I gave Nathan a tongue piercing or not...oh well he has one now. XD *shot*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Shane took the shake and shoved it into Jazz's hands, the other whining in protest.

"What on earth is this?!"

"It's ice cream, dummy! you know, the stuff you've never had before? Cause you're a pussy?"

Jazz scowled and took a tentative sip, intending to prove him wrong, but blanched and choke, setting the drink down and waving his arms like crazy.

"C-c-cold! Cold!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Nathan laughed and nearly dropped his cone. "Oh geez man, you've never had ice cream?! That's just wrong."

"Well that's a first." Alex chuckled.

"Heh, you're one to talk, you'd never even watched TV before you came to the school!" He laughed again.

Alex rolled her eyes, "Yeah well ice cream is older than television."

"Still."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 pm

"No, this!" Jazz jabbed an accusatory finger at the ice cream. "This is wrong! You may as well throw yourself into a bucket of frozen water!'

"Chill, man! It's just ice cream."

Jazz scowled at Shane. "Shut your mouth."

The younger shrugged. "Whatevs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Nathan chuckled, "Why do you think it has 'ice' in the name man? Of course it's cold! It's supposed to be cold! Warm ice cream is just...eck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Exciting Vacation
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next