Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exciting Vacation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

'Eh, she knows something. Why don't you inform us of it, Ms?"

~ = ~

"All demons I've met... do. And I've met hundreds." His voice was lower, more subdued, still trying to process everything. Okay. New best buddy was a demon. But that didn't mean he killed his sister, right? Sure, they hadn't found that demon yet and he was smarter than most, that didn't meant anything certain... right?

"Did you..." he swallowed again, his throat surprisingly dry. "Did you ever kill a little girl? About 11? Wearing a pink dress with flowers on it and a bow in her hair?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

"I'd rather not. Not right now." Alex closed her eyes pushing back a headache that was starting to form.

---

Nathan studied Haydn's face, all the sadness in his voice as he described the little girl. "No."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

"Psh. Fine." he sat up, moving the book away and squinting at the sunlight.

"Leave us out of the loop."

~ = ~

Haydn nodded, rubbing at his arm before offering his hand. "Well... I won't kill you if you don't kill me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Ivero gave a small smile, "She does that a lot."

"You'd ruin things if you knew." Alex laid back on her towel, exhaling slowly as several visions changed. Seems they were out of trouble for now at least, but the blood soaked beach still lingered at the back of her mind.

---

Nathan smiled and took the offered hand, "I'm happy to hear that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Shane hissed comically, before jumping as his phone played the given text ring tone. Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones. How ironic. He read the text and nodded.

"The rest all went back to the hotel. Which is what I suggest we do."

Jazz nodded.

~ = ~

Haydn pulled him up, worrying his lower lip. "And... If you ever hear of a demon who did that... Could you tell me?" he looked up at Nathan with pitifully lost eyes. "Please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

"That's probably not a bad idea..."

"Yeah those goofs out there are probably all sunburnt to a crisp by now." Iver chuckled.

---

Nathan gave him a reassuring smile, "Yeah no problem man. I'll ask around next time I get the chance."

"Weeeeell, glad to see this is all settled without any fire and brimstone and all the jazz." Vito smiled and put his hands behind his head.
Nathan rolled his eyes, "You seriously know how to ruin the mood, you know that?"
"Yep!" The twins chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Jazz and Shane's faces fell.

'Shit..." the cursed in unison, glaring at each other out of habit.

~ = ~

"Hey, fire and brimstone is the way to go!" Haydn joked, splashing water into the faces of the twins. "It's got all the explosions of an action movie and the drama of a chic flick!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Ivero laughed, pleased that he would be able to enjoy sleeping tonight without the annoying burn.

"Sun block is the best vacation item since sunglasses." Alex chuckled.

---

"Exactly!" Nathan chuckled.
"Yeah except for the part where you burn to death."
"And the whole end of the world aspect of it." The twins laughed and splashed back at Haydn. "Speaking of burning, you're starting to turn red dude."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"Haydn's gonna whine like a bitch..."

~ = ~

Haydn paled - somehow - and looked down, his skin indeed "kissed by the sun". He gaped before wailing loudly, throwing his hands up in exasperation, any past memories gone for the moment.

"This SUCKS!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Ivero chuckled, "The twins will too once they realize they never put sun block on."

---

The two shapeshifters laughed.
Nathan gave a crocked grin, happy to remember that he didn't get sun burn. Bonus points to the demon. He noticed Vito and Veno were starting to turn red as well and gave a sly smirk before slapping them on the back. "So! Does this mean we should head back in?"
"Yow!" The two howled in unison and jumped, slipping and falling into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm

"So glad I did..."

"No, you did not."

Shane glared at Jazz. "You watchin' me, freak?"

"Only as much as you would wish to believe."

~ = ~

Haydn cackled again, jabbing a finger at the twins. "HAH!" The movement caused the burn to, well, burn. "Crap!" He hissed and began making his way back onshore. "I'm going in..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Ivero chuckled, happy for the moment that the serious tensions had left. But he still wondered what Alex might have seen. And one of the boys had touched her earlier...she had gotten a lot more tens after that. Ivero exhaled and stretched his neck to either side, no use worrying over that right now.

---

"Yeah us too." The twins glared at Nathan before turning to follow Haydn back to the shore.
Nathan laughed, "Wussin' out on me? Man this is no fun." He chuckled and followed after the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Shane gathered up his towel and the others, respectively, blatantly ignoring Jazz's and hefted them onto his shoulder, walking towards their hotel. Oh yeah, seaside residence.

~ = ~

"Shush it, dick!" was all Haydn could bite out, still wincing sharply between his teeth. Shane had already left for the room, Jazz standing wait for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Ivero stood up and grabbed three of their towels, tossing them to Nathan and the twins once they got up the beach a ways. Chuckling he commented on the shapeshifter's completions, "Going for the red look are we?"
"Shut up." The twins winced as they caught the towels and roughly scrubbed their heads before gently patting themselves dry.
Nathan just grinned and hung his around his neck, more than pleased with himself to be the on of the proud few not red in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Haydn took the towel Jazz handed him, slung it over his shoulders, before taking a flying leap and - thankfully- being caught by Jazz. He grinned before turning on the puppy eyes.

"Carry me?"

Jazz scowled, strong enough to carry the smaller with ease, but still annoyed at how assured he was. "You do realize I might have dropped you if I had pleased to do so."

'Yeaaah, but you care to much, and you luv me~" Haydn cooed, batting his eyelashes.

Jazz rolled his eyes before trudging back to the hotel, mumbling something dark in Latin under his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Ivero and Alex both blinked, slightly surprised. "Well that was..."
"Odd..."
Nathan chuckled, "Yeah he's a bit weird, but he's a fun guy. We gotta talk by the way when we get back to the room."
Alex nodded, "Yeah."
And with that they made their way back to the hotel as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Jazz scowled, increasingly irked by how Haydn had now thrown his arms around Jazz's neck, humming some mindless lullaby right in his ear as ther exited the elevator on their floor.

The strawberry blond was idly kicking his legs, smiling as sweetly as could be, perfectly content to let Jazz carry him everywhere. But once at their door, Jazz had had enough and dropped Haydn to the floor.

"Hey!" He whined, sunburn protesting sharply.

"Play time is finished." He looked to the group and noted that their rooms were right next to each other. Ironic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Nathan chuckled when he noticed Haydn as his friends had the room next to theirs. "Wow this is just too ironically cliche really."
"Doesn't matter. Move." Vito and Veno pushed him out of the way and quickly unlocked the door before bolting in to find the alovera.
Nathan just chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Eric opened the door at the loud thump of Haydn's body hitting the floor before sighing dramatically."Right, of course."

The two walked in - the Haydn more so crawled - before the smaller went to the bathroom to lather his body in lotion, while Jazz when to talk with the adults. He knew he would have to put this delicately for the other three who had missed the whole squid ordeal.

"Haydn's new best friend is a demon."

How graceful, Shane. Took the words right out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 pm

(They got he was a demon from some giant squid tentacles...? XD Also. HAH! *shot*)

The group walked into their own room and shut the door. Nathan plopped onto one of the beds with a sigh. "Of course those guys had to be exorcists."
Ivero set their stuff on the table. "I should have guessed as much the way they were acting...not to mention the Bible."
Nathan rolled over and crawled up to the head of the bed to lean against the back board, happy to discover the burn from the cross had stopped burning. "This is gonna be tough to deal with...Haydn said he wouldn't try to kill me so long as I don't try to kill him and I trust him at least, but I don't know about his friends..."
Alex walked over and sat on her own bed. "They've had rough lives, and plenty of grudges against demons. It's a safe bet to say they've probably already guessed what you are."
"Yeah and I'm sure the two giant squids waving their giant tentacles all over the place didn't help there." Nathan glared at the wall where he knew the bathroom was.
"We were just playing around!"
"Yeah well try telling that to the teachers when we get back to the school!" Nathan threw a pillow at the wall and flopped back again. "Ugh. Does every freaking break we ever get have to be so...un-relaxing?"
"Trouble does seem to follow us around doesn't it?" Ivero gave a small smile.
"I blame the changling twins."
"We heard that!"
"Good!"
"Come on now, it's not like we're actually in trouble yet, no need to argue. We've just gotta be more careful now. Now more playing around." Ivero looked back as the now alo-covered twins walked out to sit on their bed.
"Yeah yeah, we know."

Alex shifted to look out the glass door leading to the small balcony connected to their room. She watched the palm trees outside swaying in the breeze, trying to keep her mind from going back to the bloody beach. Something was coming, and she knew now that it wasn't due to the exorcists finding out about Nathan, it was something else, something she couldn't change.

(OHMYGOSH WHY IS THIS SO LOOOOOONG?! *shot dead*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

(No, it's more like this would be a bigger shock since they didn't get to experience the escalation from relaxing-paradise-vacation to what-the-monkey-fuck-is-this. XD And YOU SUCK.)

The room was silent for a moment after Shane's beautifully worded outburst before Martyr clapped his hands together in resolution.

"Right-y-oh, then." He ducked under the bed and pulled out his usual arsenal. A large, blood-splattered wrench, the Holy Bible with the ideal exorcism pages doggy-eared, and the swaying, blue stoned Crucifix, polished to perfection. "Dun 'ave tha time ta change, sorry." And with that, he headed for the door. "Called it!"

"Wait!"

Haydn shot forward and grabbed Martyr's arm urgently, pleading the Irishman with his eyes to stop.

"We made a deal! He's no threat to us now."

"You made ah bloody deal with ah devil?!"

Haydn stopped short. "... Okay, yeah, that does sound kinda bad for us, but it wasn't even like that! he promised that if I don't hurt him, he won't hurt me!"

"Ah, yes, that deal. And what about the rest of us?" Eric spoke up, gesturing around the group for emphasis.

"I'm sure the same applies for you guys too." Haydn looked back to Martyr. "Please, you know that all any of us wanted was to relax and not have to worry about Demons OR Angels going berserk on us. If we just calm down and think this through, I'm sure that we'll get what we want! All they want it a break too." He gave a choked laugh. "Hell, they're in a school for God's sake!"

"But who's to say that the rest won't try and kill us either?" Danna looked Haydn in the eye. "For all we know, we couldn't accidentally sent one of their buddies back to the pit."

"The rest aren't demons, I'm pretty sure."

"Haydn's right." the smaller smiled gratefully at Shane for the backup. He returned it with a nod and continued. "The chic sure as hell isn't a Demon. The twins aren't either, probably just shifters. Ivero... Eh, I don't know much about him but the worst he could be is a Wendigo or a Selkie or something." He sat back against the dresser. "If we just hold our horses and relax, I'm sure this'll turn out fine in the end."

"I agree with Shane."

That caused a couple of shocked looks to arise. Jazz agreeing with Shane? Maybe the Demonic apocalypse wasn't what they should be worried about...

"After all, we have always been curious to find a Demon that does not thirst for our heads."

(HAH. Mine's long too. >: D )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 pm

(Huh...well okay. XD HAH HAH!)

"Sooo...what should we do now?" Nathan questioned from his spot on his bed. "I'm not really up for hiding out in the room all day just 'cause we've got demon hunters for neighbors."
Vito and Veno flinched in turn as they carefully pulled shirts on over their red backs. "Well we're staying here. No need to double the sun burn." They groaned and leaned back onto their bed.
Nathan scoffed, "Wussies." He grinned as a pillow flew at his face. "Yo Alex! You wanna go get some ice cream or something?"
Alex blinked herself out of her visions, "Huh...oh yeah, sure."
Nathan grinned, "You're kinda out of it right now aren't ya?" He chuckled, "Well come one then! You wanna come, Ivero?" He jumped out of his bed and quickly pulled on a shirt.
"Nah I need to check some emails, then maybe I'll meet you down by the pool later."
"Alright see you then I guess." The demon chuckled and pulled Alex up, dragging her out the door to the elevator. "Come on!"
"I'm coming I'm coming, stop pulling my arm off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm

"Right..." Martyr tossed the wrench and Bible onto the bed but pocketed the Crucifix, just in case. "We go' ah Demon next doo'... I wan' ah beer."

He threw open the door, grabbing one of the keys. "Goin ta tha bar!"

"I'll go with him." Shane left the room too.

"And I shall accompany them." Voice Jazz, leaving as well.

Haydn watched the go before flopping onto the bed.

Then jumping up with a yelp as his sunburn protested.

"Freaking UV rays!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Nathan leaned against the back wall of the elevator contemplating the tropical music playing.
"Something's coming..." Alex stood looking at the floor, a distant look in her violet eyes.
"Huh? Like what?" Nathan turned to look at her.
"I don't know. Something bad. The beach is going to be a battle ground..."
"So that's why you're all moody right now, and here I thought you were still worrying about the exorcists." Nathan smiled, "I'm sure things'll be alright. There's still time for things to change right?"
The girl shook her head, "This is something outside our reach. It's coming no matter what we do."
Nathan frowned. "So why are you telling me? I thought you weren't supposed to talk about visions like that."
Alex continued to study the floor, "It's like before. I can see the aftermath of what happens, all the blood and bodies, but I still can't see the cause." She swallowed, "I...I don't want to be too late like last time."
Nathan studied the girl for a moment before pulling her into a hug, "It'll be alright. We can handle whatever it is. We're stronger than last time."
Alex closed her eyes as familiar visions of Nathan's life played before her minds eye. "Yeah..." She pushed away gently as the elevator doors opened at the ground floor and the pair stepped out to find their ice cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 pm

"What kinda bar doesn' 'ave scotch?!"

Martyr was livid, cursing at the bartender as his accent came creeping back, making him completely in-understandable to the poor boy, who just stuttered and darted his gaze around the bar. Jazz finally took pity on him and placed a hand on Martyr's chest, murmuring soothing words to bring him to complacency as he pushed him back.

"I do apologize." he said directly to the bartender, nodding his head.

Martyr gave one final growl before stalking away to plop himself into a booth with a huff.

Shane watched with a smirk, idly licking away at the ice cream cone he had gotten from the stand beside the bar. Sweet damn, did he like vanilla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Exciting Vacation
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next