Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exciting Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Exciting Vacation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:04 pm

"It's like soup. Very sweet soup."

"Which would be far more tasteful than this!"

Shane frowned. "Calm down, man. It's not gonna kill you."

Jazz glared at it. "It just might..."

"... No. It won't."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Nathan grinned, "Dude, chill out. It's a hot tropical day. Ice cream is like a must for vacation spots like this. Seriously! Just give it a chance."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:21 pm

"I just did. And it froze my teeth." He leered at the shake. "That thing is evil."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:26 pm

"How can you say that? Ice cream is like...it's like the nectar of the gods!" An idea popped into Nathan's head. "Dude! Hot fudge sundae! The perfect blend of hot melted chocolate and freezing ice cream! Oh! Or better yet, a warm cookie with ice cream and hot fudge on top. I wonder if they have that here...I'm totally making myself hungry." He chuckled.

Alex chuckled, "You talk about food too much."

Nathan grinned, "Food is good!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

"Food is Heaven!" Shane cheered, raising his shake in a toast.

Jazz just continued to glare at the frozen beverage.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm

"Oh yeah!" Nathan held his cone up and grinned.

Alex chuckled and smiled, "Just try it Jazz, if you still don't like it you don't have to finish it."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 am

"But I did try it and it froze my teeth!" He protested frantically. "Please, let me be!"

"God, you are soooo melodramatic!" Shane laughed, rolling his eyes. "Like a teenage girl, for the love of all that is good."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Nathan laughed, "Come on man, the first times always weird for anything. You gotta give the ice cream a second chance."

Alex chuckled and shook her head, "Don't force him. Ice cream can't be for everybody."

"Blasphemy!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

"Lies and slander" Shane crowed.

Jazz glared at him before snatching up the shake and taking another sip.

And the dropping it to the floor, the shake splattering across the ground as he pressed his wrists to his fore head, doubling over. "Oooooh..." he moaned in agony, squeezing his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm

"And I'm guessing that would be the wonderful pain that is a brain freeze." Nathan chuckled, "You alright man?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:39 pm

"I loath you, Shane."

Jazz sucked in a breath before straightening, tugging at the hem of his jacket.

"That was unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Nathan chuckled, "That is the double edge sword we call ice cream. Cool and refreshing one minute and numbing your brain with cold the next."

Alex rolled her eyes, "Nothing to numb in your head sadly."

"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:03 pm

"He has something up there?" Shane made a flabbergasted face. "When did that happen?!"

"Shane, silence, you barely know anything of them.

"Shut it, killjoy."

Jazz frowned.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Nathan smirked and turned to Shane, "You're one to talk sunshine."

"Oh great." Alex sighed.

---
(Time to bring back Ivero because I can. >w< *shot*)

Ivero sighed and closed his laptop leaning back in his chair. The school had already found out about the incident at the beach and had send a request for the students to come to the main offices the day they got back. "Wonderful..." The elf glanced back at the twins, who were now laying sprawled on their bed watching TV.
"You guys wanna head down to meet up with Nathan and Alex?"
"Nah."
"Hurts to much to move."
"Bring back some snacks though will ya?"
Ivero chuckled and stood up, "Yeah sure, I'll get some more aloe while I'm at it too." He gave a wave and headed down to find the others.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"Oh. Ooooh." Shane grinned wolfishly. "It's on."

(You liiike Ivero XD)
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Nathan returned the grin, "Bring it."

"You're like children."

---
(I love Ivero. XD He's like the only sane one in the bunch. >w<)

After he got to the ground floor of the hotel, Ivero wandered around a bit looking for the nearest ice cream stand. "Why is it so hard to find ice cream? They should have signs." He mumbled to himself while he continued to wander around until he spotted Nathan and Alex with the two other men. "Aren't those...are they having ice cream together?" He raised an eyebrow and headed over to join the group.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

"Another approaches." Was all Jazz said before turning to the new comer and nodding his greetings.

Shane waved before turning back to Nathan.

"You better watch yourself, pretty boy." He smirked. "I know kung fu."

"No, you do not."

Shane stuck out his tongue at the older. "Fine. Karate. Kinda." An absent shrug. "Always was better at fencing."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Ivero nodded in return and smiled, "Glad to see we're making friends."

Nathan grinned, "Fencing huh? I always did like rapiers. Though I gotta say the Chinese broadsword is my favorite."

Ivero raised an eyebrow, "I do hope this isn't leading up to something that's going to get us all arrested."

Nathan chuckled, "Just a battle of wits my good man." He grinned, "Ivero meet Shane and Jazz. Guys, this is Ivero."

"A pleasure."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

"Likewise." Jazz returned, jabbing Shane sharply in the ribs.

The younger yelped and fell to the side before catching his balence, rubbing his side and glaring at the other. "Hello, Ivero. Don't mind the prick standing next to me. When he was three, the Satanists shoved something up his ass." He held up his hands in defeat. "We could never get it out."

Jazz stomped down on his foot.

"GODDAMMITOW!!!'
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Nathan grinned, "I'm sure these two'll get along just fine then. We suspect Ivero's had several things shoved up his ass."
Alex hit him on the arm and Ivero rolled his eyes, "You're one to talk."
Nathan started to say something, but stopped himself before changing his mind. "...Touche."
Iver merely chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 am

Shane paused. "... I don't get it, is he gay?"

Jazz blanched before turning and smacking him sharply across the back of the head. "You cannot question these sorts of things from relative strangers! It is a private matter and you should treat it as such! I cannot believe you would just blatantly question his sexuality, you barely even know his name! How can you be so inconsiderate of-"

"Dude, shut up!" Shane cut off his ramble, expression sour. "I was asking cause I though Alex was his girlfriend, geez!"

Jazz huffed and crossed his arms, looking ahead and avoiding Shane's eyes at all cost. "Learn your place, Shane. I was aware that you lacked the correct mannerisms, but this is much worse than I had ever surmised."

"I'm changing your name, Jazz."

"Oh, are you now?"

Shane nodded. "Yep. You started out with whatever name the Satanists gave you, then to Jazz, then to killjoy, and now to utter-prick-of-an-asshole." He smirked. Congratulations."

Jazz growled, gaze darkening. "... Alexander."

"How special."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 pm

"Woah this got kinda harsh real fast..." Nathan gave a bit of a nervous chuckle, "It's not really such a private matter for me, so uh, no big deal really, no need to get so hostile. Let's just enjoy our ice cream yeah?" The demon smiled trying to ease the tensions.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 pm

"No need to bother with the niceties. They have never liked each other"

Shane jumped as Eric's voice sounded behind him, whirling around dramatically and pointing at Eric wordlessly.

Eric jabbed at Martyr, who was either asleep or passed out on the table, drink in hand.

"Ah." Shane nodded. "You know the rules, man!"

"You are not drawing on him."

"But he passed out in public! Come on, I've always done it."

"He said no, Shane."

"Psh. Killjoys, the both of ya." Shane's lower lip jutted out in a comical pout, before he licked his ice cream. "Ah, delish!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Nathan chuckled and licked his own ice cream, happy to be done with the stress for a bit. "Molto bene!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Shane gasped comially before facing Nathan, excited as ell and practically bouncing on his feet.

"Amico, si può parlare italiano? Che sarebbe così terribile se si potesse! Oh mio Dio, mi manca la lingua italiana, è molto meglio di quello inglese."

Jazz frowned while Eric simply shighed and shook his head, hoisting Martyr's arm over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Vacation   Exciting Vacation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting Vacation
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: