Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos~~~~~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

"Man, that was you? But I was already heading for the gate!" He huffed comically. "Nice to meet you, Diana. Why are you just standing there?"
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 am

Jupiter flinched in surprise at the sound of her name, then blinked up at Apep. "... Apep? Wh-what are you doing here?"

Outside the mall, the Elites were checking every store, behind every counter, looking for people who had hidden themselves, gathering up the leftover humans to keep for later, in case they wanted more vampires running around.

"You want any of these, Cruz?" A centaur questioned as he herded some humans into an empty store that they were keeping an eye on.

"Nah... I think anyone who would make a good Elite already got into the food court." Cruz replied. "But don't bite them yet, we may want them later."

"Do you just like pissing everyone off? We could so easily get into that food court." Bird said, scythe in hand as he walked over to Cruz.

"Life gets boring if you don't piss a few people off." Cruz shrugged. "Besides, it'll be a nice change."
Back to top Go down
https://supergoats.forumotion.com
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 am

"You were taking too long and the vampires would have gotten in if I hadn't closed it in time, " she replied with a smile, ignoring his other question.

~~~

Blaine soon grew tired of waiting. Announcing his "magical" abilities would be more entertaining than standing around.
He stepped onto a chair and announced dramatically, "I'm a Lucid. Which means I can do stuff with my mind, pretty much." He got down and walked back over to Xander, casually stuffing his hands back into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

"... Congrats. Hey anyone got a rope?" Matt was still holding Lucas. "I should probably tie him up..."

"I do." Jessie tossed him one, and Matt tied Lucas's wrists against a pillar.

"He's not gonna be very happy when he wakes up, that's for sure..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Justin looked from Diana to the boy who stood on the chair, then back again. Considering the look on her face...

"You know him?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Diana was absolutely mortified.
".....That little bastard. I am going to-"
She couldn't even finish her sentence she was so pissed off. She marched across the food court, beyond caring if she caused a scene, and grabbed Blaine by the shirt. She shook him for all she was worth.
"Do you not understand the importance of laying low!? Hello! Nightmares! Do you not-"
She let him go and he fell onto the floor. The Lucid girl marched back to Justin, clenching her fists and breathing heavily through her teeth. Well. So much for laying low.

Blaine stared after her with a smirk from where he was still laying on the ground, before getting up and dusting himself off.
"She's a Lucid too," he called, just to annoy her more.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Justin ignored her as he watched the dark haired boy and a girl died a blond to a pillar.

... Lawl, wott?
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Matt stepped back as he finished tying. Lucas was still unconscious.

"Why did you bring him in here?" Alexa kept switching her stare between Matt and Lucas.

"... Cause I couldn't really leave him out there."

"You do realize once he wakes up, he's just going to be rabid until he just dies after a few minutes? That's how the damn Elites work."

"... I don't know what an Elite is, but... what?" Matt blinked at her.

Alexa sighed. "He's going to die."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Justin listened to the seemingly tragic conversation. "..." He turned to address the crowd again. "Does anyone know who the Elites are?"

Thought it was from Halo...
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

"Apparently she does--"

Matt stopped as Lucas seemed to wake up, raising his head. The taller flinched as he noticed Lucas's eyes were completely black.

"Nng... Matt when did you start smelling so damn good?" He half growled, struggling to get up, but failing. He seemed to be pulling with all he had.

"He's going to break his wrists..." Alexa frowned. "And yeah... I know who they are... kind of."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Justin nodded, staring at the boy with pitch eyes warily.

"Is he okay? I mean, break his wrists... Why? Do the Elites control peoples' minds or something?"
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

"Uuuh... maybe. I don't really know." Alexa kept an eye on Lucas in case he got out. "All I really know about them is that they're a group of vampires, and when they bite people, it's like... rabies. They just kind of go insane for blood, and then die. Obviously the Elites themselves do something to make it so that they themselves don't die, but I don't know more than that... they're rather secretive."

Matt looked at Lucas sadly as the vampire tried to get out of the rope to get to someone. He seemed like he didn't care who, he just wanted the blood.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm

"Well..." he looked worridly at the sturggling blond. "Why not give him some blood? I'm sure we've got some magical immortals here who'd be willing to help. Hell, I will if we need to." He bit his lip.

"'S not like he'd be much help to us either way. Why not just appease him for a bit? It's safer."
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Alexa blinked, looking at him as though he had just suggested they went and asked the Elites out for ice cream. "I'm not... sure it's a good idea to have blood out around here... and he'd just want more..."

"God dammit, what's going on?!" A shudder passed through Lucas. Half of him was confused as to why he wanted blood so badly, and the other half didn't care and just craved blood.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm

"... Why not?" He asked, casting a pitied glance at the blood. Glad he never had that problem.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Gin and Aki had decided to sit on the floor at watch the various people in the food court, noting all the non-humans, whether they stepped forward as such or not.
"Isn't that Lucas?" Gin asked his sister, looking over to where the blond was tied up.
Aki nodded, "Yeah. I think this is when he became a vampire..."
"Huh...but I didn't think he was an insane vampire...maybe he just hides it reeeeally well later on."
"Maybe...I don't think that's it though." Aki shrugged, "I guess we'll see."
Gin pouted, "Yeah...time travel confuses things too much."

Jake wandered around the crowd in the foot court until he found Tom hiding under a chair. "There you are."
Tom growled, "You left me. With all these...people everywhere." Tom glanced around at all the strangers.
Jake gave a guilty smile, "I'm sorry. I was just making sure Gin and Aki were alright. Come on." He held out his arms for the cat and Tom reluctantly crawled out from under the chair to be picked up.
Jake looked around at everything that was going on. "We should probably help figure out what to do now...I don't think the mean vampires are gonna let us hide in here forever."
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:48 pm

"Cause... well I dunno... something about having blood around with a bunch of vampires doesn't sound like a good idea." Alexa frowned-- half because it came out sounding so stupid. But she didn't really want to mention that despite how long she had been a vampire, blood was still incredibly tempting to her. She didn't want to test herself. "He would only want more anyway..."

"... you seem to know a lot about vampires." Matt pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

"... Well I uh, I read a lot of books on them... they're interesting."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 pm

The twins couldn't help but giggle and Alexa's reply. "Yeah, sure."
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Alexa looked over at them, blinking. "... What?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

They giggled again, "You're kind of a bad liar."
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh crap. "What? Why would I lie about something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 pm

The twins smirked, "You really don't want us to answer that."
Gin chuckled, "It'd probably be better if you revealed it yourself anyway."
Aki nodded, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Justin stared at the twins for a long hard moment before sighing.

"She's a vampire, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 pm

The twins chuckled, "We thought it was kinda obvious."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well, considering I'd kinda not want to believe it, I see it as understandable that I'd overlook the obvious!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Chaos~~~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos~~~~~
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: Roleplays-
Jump to: