Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chaos~~~~~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Gin chuckled, "It's not like the vampires outside the food court have to be the only ones here."
The two kids smirked at Justin, deciding not to say too much to hint that he was one as well.

Jake tilted his head at the conversation, wondering if he should add something or not, but he couldn't really think of anything helpful to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am

Justin scowled at their gesture, suddenly realizing that he as well could be in deep shit for this one.

"I'm not going to hurt them or anything, and you know it. Human blood is gross." He wrinkled his nose is disgust. "Tastes like saturated fat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Matt blinked, looking at Justin, and then Alexa.

"... Wait, how many fuckin' vampires are in here anyway?"

Alexa frowned. "W-well I'm a different kind than the Elites, so I-I might be able to help your friend." She said, hoping that would excuse her for not being able to say that she didn't like human blood. Human blood was delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supergoats.forumotion.com
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:19 pm

"I'm gonna say two.. But don't quote me on that." Justin replied, looking suspiciously to Alexa. "And I'm pretty sure she isn't lying. She could help blondy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

The twins couldn't help but chuckled at the situation. "Does it matter right now how many there are? As long as none of the ones in the food court are trying to kill people then we shouldn't worry about them."
Gin grinned, "We know Justin here isn't a threat."
Aki nodded and motioned to Alexa, "And if she can help save Lucas that's a bonus right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Justin nodded in agreement. "Thanks, though the "no threat" thing, not sure if that was an insult or not. But yeah, Alexa, if you can help him, that should be a good enough to reason to let you stick around, right?"

He gestured to the blond with a jerk of his head. "Not like he could really get any worse at this point, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:44 pm

"... Didn't you just say he was going to die?" Matt said, confused.

"Uh-- well I couldn't make him human again, but he's still alive, and if I bit him he'd turn into my sort of vampire, which is dead, so it'd still be killing him. But he would be like me, and as you can see, I'm pretty tame, so... it's just kind of a better option because what he has now will kill him."

Alexa hoped she made sense. She really didn't like explaining vampire logic to people. It didn't make much sense to herself either. "Uh... to put it simply, I guess, he'd just be a better, more durable vampire that won't die on the spot. It might kill him though, depends on if he's strong enough to handle being bitten twice." She added.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Justin nodded. "So, we take a chance, either way the kid dies, he just has a better chance of "living" if you bite him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:57 pm

The twins nodded, knowing kind of how this was going to end, "Yeah. Lucas is tough, he'll live."
"Well living death, kind of..." Gin chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:15 pm

"The voices will not fucking SHUT UP." Lucas snarled, wrenching his head side to side and not seeming to care if his yelling interrupted their conversation.

"... Yeah I guess it can't really get any worse." Matt frowned, not bothering to ask the twins how they knew Lucas.

"Okay, then let's see if he can make it through this..." Alexa sighed, stepping over to the writhing vampire. Lucas didn't seem to try very hard to bite her at all, as any blood in her body was completely unappealing to other vampires. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled to him, before dropping to her knees to get to Lucas's height, then grabbing his face to make his neck easier to bite.

Once she sunk her teeth in, the blond froze for a moment, and Alexa stepped back. He didn't look like he was craving something anymore, just in pain. Blood trailed from the two tooth marks on his neck that were now deeper, and soon, he began writhing and twisting again. Just more painfully this time.

Matt cringed as the blond spat his own red blood on the floor. "Uh.... is that normal?"

"Yeah... unfortunately..." Alexa said, wiping blood off her lips. It was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:36 pm

"I can't believe you just drank that..." Justin deadpanned, trying to ignore the blond squirming in pain. "That's gotta taste like shit." He looked away, obviously uncomfortable as the whimpers and moans escalated, the bite taking effect. Least it was working...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 pm

The twins watched with blank faces, knowing Lucas would be alright.
"That's really gotta suck, getting bit twice in one day." Gin said. Aki nodded.

Jake blinked and watched, a little unsure of the details, but at least aware of what was going on now. "I wonder what it feel like, becoming a vampire..."
Tom walked up and sat at his feet. "I doubt it's anywhere near pleasant."
"Hm." Jake nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

"I didn't, that's why he's throwing it up. Elite blood is nasty stuff." Alexa resisted sticking her tongue out, she had gotten a little in her mouth. It tasted like a "And yeah... this'll take a while... maybe I should knock him out."

Lucas didn't seem to really be aware of his surroundings anymore, he kept switching from twisting around in pain and coughing blood. Matt tried not to watch, it wasn't a nice sight.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

"Just knock him over the head?' Justin shrugged. "Better than nothing, I'd guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 am

"I guess so." Alexa copied his shrug, and strode back over to the blond, who was still thrashing around as though he thought if he were in a different position, then the pain would lessen. It didn't, of course.

Lucas raised his head when Alexa came over. She guessed he couldn't see him, since his vision was probably blurry by now, so he had likely only smelled her coming over.

Instead of standing around and pondering over that while Lucas was still on the ground in pain, she thrust her knee into his face. There was a slight crack when her knee had hit his skull, but the blond had gone limp, shaking a little and coughing every now and then.

"Uh... if he lives, that'll heal." Alexa rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Justin regarded the quivering blond on the floor, the crack still ringing in his ears. "Brutal." He cringed. "Now what? We just sit here and hope the bad guys get bored or hungry?"

He paused, rethinking his last statement.

"Well, okay, not hungry. We don't want them hungry, food court and all. But how do we fight these guys?" He leaned against a table. "From what I've heard, there are thousands of different conceptions of vampires and a thousand more ways to kill them. Which one do we use here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:24 am

"Sorry..." She said awkwardly. "Yeah, there are lots of breeds of vampires out there... but I've heard a lot of rumors bouncing around about the Elites. They're pretty popular on the streets, considering vampires don't often travel in packs anymore. I've heard stories... I think they all have beating hearts, and they all still breathe and all of that. But no one really goes after them because they're constantly disappearing and reappearing. There's been a few rumors going around that none of them were human before being turned into a vampire... so I'm not really sure what to expect or how to kill them. They keep pretty quiet."

All of a sudden, the lights went out, and the inside of the mall was dark, considering it had gotten dark outside too. Jay's wings and halo still glowed, though.

Matt blinked. "... What the hell was that?"

Meanwhile...

"Oh, real nice, Keith. REAL FUCKIN' NICE."

There was a group of Elites standing around the main power supply, it had all the light switches for the food court and a couple of the stores. It was covered in char and bits of broken metal now.

The first to have found him was a rather tall, burly looking vampire wearing a blindfold. Another who was more lean, and wearing a long black trenchcoat followed, chuckling.

"Krook, do you even know what happened?" Shades raised an eyebrow.

"He exploded something and it smells like it wasn't supposed to be exploded." Krook grunted.

"He made the lights go out. You're blind. This doesn't apply to you, so shut up." Shades rolled his eyes, looking down at the silouehette of Keith, who was crouched on the ground, laughing as though someone had just told him the funniest joke of all time.

"Yeah, Krook, I'm not really getting your annoyance... I mean it makes sense for the rest of us... but you weren't using that light anyway." A harpy stepped over.

"IT JUST SMELLS LIKE SMOKE." Krook hissed. Keith continued to laugh.

"Keith, why did you make the light switch thingger explode?" Faye questioned, ignoring Krook.

"Mmmmmm caaaaause." Keith twitched a few times, still grinning madly.

"At least he did it with good reason, then." Shirley rolled all four of her eyes. "Dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:18 pm

The twins blinked a few times as their eyes adjusted to the darkness. "Well this is nice..."
Gin reached into a bag on his belt and pulled out a few flashlights. Shining one under his chin he gave a mock evil laugh before Aki hit him in the arm, pulling out a few flashlights from her own bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 am

Justin couldn't help but crack a grin at Gin's foolishness. After all, if they were really in trouble, those two would've been much more somber. It couldn't be that bad.

"Right, lights out. Why ever would they do that." He questioned sarcastically, taking one of the flashlights and tossing it to a group of humans a couple yards away.

"They gonna jump us yet or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm

"OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO DIE." One random panic-stricken human yelled.

"They're probably just messing with us." Alexa said in annoyance. "Most vampires I know don't do things that quickly. So we might be here for a while."

"At least ah... these finally came in handy." Jay chuckled, who was sitting on a table with his legs hanging off. He had his glowing wings folded behind him, looking rather calm.

"Do they have to be so creepy?" Jessie, who was also on a table, was glancing at the fence. A large black figure was moving past it, and there was a low <i>clop clop clop,</i> but it was too dark to make out what it was.

In the distance, there were sounds of things smashing into each other, and hisses and yells from vampires.

Meanwhile~

"He's not worth it-- HE'S NOT WORTH IT STOP IT."

"HE HAS MESSED WITH MY HAIR FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME."

A rather awkward looking redhead had her arms wrapped around a blond's torso, trying to keep her from smashing Keith's skull into the wall again. The crazed man was laughing, even though his head was bleeding. It seemed he had made her hair catch on fire only a few moments ago, as the ends were singed and it was noticeably shorter.

"Chalise-- Chalise calm down. You know how Keith is. Look I think there was a hair place in here, we can get Shirley to give you a new haircut." Lulu said calmly. "Tearing down the building by throwing him into things isn't going to help anything."

"Aaahhh Chaliiiiise you're not liking the haircut? Who needs hair down to their waist anyway? Inconvinieeeeent." Keith laughed. "Besides, I like the smokey ends. Looks good on you."

"FUCK YOU I'M GONNA SPLIT THAT SMUG FACE OF YOURS IN HALF."
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Justin cocked his head, frowning.

"Uh... Is someone out there fighting them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm uh... I'm not really sure..." Alexa said, unable to make out any words. "They could just be fighting each other.... they might be the aggressive type..."

"Well, if anyone's tired," Jay said, not loudly, but clear and calm enough for anyone to hear. "They can go to sleep, and this can be better sorted out in the morning. I'll be staying awake, and I'm sure I'm not the only one."

--

"Kakaka, watch the language, Chally, we've got children trapped in here." Keith said whimsically, grinning.

"YOU WOULD KNOW, YOU ARE ONE DUMBSHIT. AND DON'T CALL ME CHALLY." Chalise tugged against Lulu's grip furiously.

"Go find some train tracks to play in, blondie, I can hear you from the other side of the building." Bird stepped over, picking up a crouching Keith by the collar of his shirt. "And you, fuck with quieter people."

Bird let go of him when it looked like Keith could stand up straight, but he ended up hunching over the moment he wasn't holding onto him. The insane man laughed, and walked away.

Chalise scoffed, but didn't argue, as she didn't have a death wish. Lulu let go of her waist and let out a relieved sigh.

"You're leading a clan of idiots, I'm afraid." Bird growled as Cruz jumped down from the second story, likely coming to check up on what all the yelling was about.

"Yeah, well." Cruz shrugged. "They're my idiots, I guess." He wanted to add that Bird was probably just irritated that his brother was around, but it wouldn't benefit either of them. Bird seemed a lot more violent right now anyway, so Cruz wanted to avoid that anger being taken out on him.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Gin and Aki grinned at Jay's wings. "Cool!"

Jake also stared at the angel, "Woooooow, so pretty."

(I swear I'm gonna start killing people if peeps don't start replying again...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Justin nodded in agreement with the angel's suggestion. "I can keep watch, and anyone else who wants to. Humans, though, you're, well..." He pursed his lips, trying to find the right words. "You're human. I'd think we'd be safer if someone not human kept lookout."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 am

Tom stretched and curled up under a chair, "As if keeping watch will do any good. These vampires could have killed us already if they wanted to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   

Back to top Go down

Chaos~~~~~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next