Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chaos~~~~~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

"Still, it'd be nice to know." Justin craned his neck to get a better view of the cat. What was with those things and flat surfaces...

"I don't know about you, but I'd rather know a vampire was about to tear my throat out then wake up with my esophagus hanging from its mouth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 pm

The cat stayed curled neatly under the chair and didn't bother to look up at the boy. "Suit yourself. And as far as I can tell there are a few people here who can't sleep, or at least don't need to, so I figure if I can get one last halfway decent night of sleep I am going to sleep."

"He'd probably sleep through this whole ordeal if we let him." Gin chuckled.

"Don't tempt me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 pm

After it was established that it was somewhat safe to sleep, if there was any sort of safe at the moment, people began to drop like flies. Except instead of dying, they just kind of fell asleep.

Near death experiences sure were tiring.

This included Matt and Jupiter and most of the other people that don't need to be mentioned. Jay looked comfortable where he was, sitting on a table with his legs crossed, and Alexa sat on the floor and watched Lucas, who still had his torso and head awkwardly half hanging from the pillar by his arms.

Alexa was tempted to fix him up a little bit, he looked kind of weird, but she didn't want to risk him waking up. She wasn't actually sure on when he was supposed to, she just knew it would be a very awkward situation if that were to happen.

If he was going to wake up at all, she'd have to explain enough without having to explain why she was moving his limbs around to make him less odd looking.

-

"I can't believe we can't just go in there. It's so stupid. All I want is a goddamn pretzel, and the humans have to go and take the whole food court. Out of the entire mall, that is the only place that has pretzels. Not to mention I could quite literally waltz in there and grab one myself." Adrian complained, walking through the dark mall with Faye, apparently in search for more humans as they had been ordered to do.

"For one thing, you can't dance for your life, and Cruz would get mad. He wants us to keep back, remember?" Faye rolled her eyes at them.

"Oh like the humans would even notice I was there. There's so many in there, if I ditched the bow, I could just pass off as one of them and grab one and be out and they wouldn't even know. After all, I am the most human. Look how human I am, it's uncanny. And besides, Cruz is asleep, isn't he?"

"Bird might kill you."

"Nah, listen, he's fighting up a storm with Amma downstairs for practice. He wouldn't even know." Adrian grinned as they walked by the entrance to the food court. "Or maybe we could just like, walk up to the fence and ask them to toss out a pretzel. I know they're probably freaking out, but would that be so hard? I just want one. I could even give whichever one who gives me the pretzel like, a ten second head start if they end up having to fight me or something."

"Here's an idea; let it go. Hey wait," Faye raised an eyebrow at the food court behind the fence. There was some sort of glowy object inside, but she couldn't make out what it was. "... What the hell? They get light?"

"... Woah. Aw man, no fair."

"... Well... it might be a little fair, we're the side who turned out the lights in the first place."

( /BABBLEBABBLEBABBLEBABBLEBABBLE YES IT'S TOTALLY NECESSARY TO SEE WHAT THE ELITES ARE UP TO BABBLEBABBLEBABBLEBABBLE
I'm sure you all love how much I can go on about Adrian wanting a pretzel.
THIS WAS COMPLETELY NECESSARY.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supergoats.forumotion.com
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Justin sat on the floor, arms crossed, leaning against the cold wall. He looked around, the mall basically just one black mass if he squinted his eyes and cocked his head. Kinda like those scenes you see in the horror movies, where the monster comes walking slowly out of the pitch darkness, arms outstretched and just yearning to grab hold of the little victim's throat.

He turned, craning his neck to look back at Tom, who was still curled comfortably under the chair. Then to a stray soft drink straw nearby. Reaching across the floor, Justin took the straw and tore off half of the paper, leaving on end exposed and the other still covered. Placing his lips on the exposed end, he blew, sending the other half of the cover shooting through the air and hitting Tom on the ear.

Don't ask him why he did that. Just, don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm

The cat twitched his ear as the paper hit him and sent a glare at the brunet. "Do it again and you'll be on ice for the rest of the night."

Gin giggled, "I'd take heed of that warning dude."

Aki sat and eyed the closed doors of the food court, hearing the sound of hushed voices outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:53 pm

After a few rather quiet hours, mostly filled with the sound of people sleeping, and a few bangs in the distance every now and then from the vampires

Jay had mostly been sitting quietly, looking around every now and then at the sleeping people, but mostly keeping his eyes on the fence, while Alexa was sitting on the ground a few feet away from Lucas. Her eyes were out of focus, and she was hugging her legs to her chest with her head on her knees.

As the sky outside the window began to go from black to grey as the sun began to rise, Lucas began to stir, letting out a low groan to break the silence as he raised his head. He looked as though he was going to brush his hair to the side, but stopped, as his hands were still tied to the pillar.

"... The hell? Why am I tied up?" He glanced around, his now scarlet eyes heavy with confusion as he realized he was in a room full of people, most of which he didn't know.

Alexa seemed to snap out of her trance, and she walked over to him on her knees. "How are you feeling?"

"... Jesus christ what happened." He said, seeming to notice that something didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supergoats.forumotion.com
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Justin gave the kid a once over, ready to jump up if anything went wrong. He'd never really seen a lower-level turn before so he had no idea what to expect. Didn't know how smart they were either so there was no telling if this Lucas kid could be trying to trick them or not. Hell, this guy could suddenly be strong enough to snap rope or something. Probably snap a couple necks and these humans would probably be too freaked out to run. Half could end up dead in seconds if the people that had started this whole charade decided to attack.

Ah, who was he kidding. Pessimism was always his best friend. The chances of the majority of these people getting out alive was, like, a hundred to none.

They had to be screwed. Luck like that didn't exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 am

The twins watched the now conscious Lucas.
"You think he's okay?" Gin asked.
"I'm sure he'll be fine." Aki assured.
"Right..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   

Back to top Go down

Chaos~~~~~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5