Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chaos~~~~~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pb

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

Xander and Apep both closed the gates completely, crushing the figures of vampires still trying to get in.
After Xander had made sure it was completely closed, he looked around at all the people. It was easy to pick out humans from non. They were either freaking out like a human or confused like a creature.

Xander turned to the guy walking up to him, "You're gonna ask, its a vampire attack." He answered quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am

The twins landed on their feet after getting pulled along with Justin by some unknown force. "The hell was that?" Gin asked.
"I don't even care right now." Aki sighed and moved to help Justin up.

---

Jake grinned as he saw the twins flying into the food court with Justin. "There they are!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am

Justin fought the urge to throw up. Apart from the blood soaked floors that now stained his shirt and seeing his friend's head be tossed around like a volleyball, the fact that they were near a McDonalds probably had something to do with it.

He looked to the twins, then to Jake who could be seen moving towards them.

"Thanks..." he mumbled to the twins, covering his mouth. It wouldn't be very thankful of him to puke his guts out all over the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?"
"No-- I just forgot something!" Matt yelled to a werewolf as he slid back out from under the gate, turning into a dragon and running into the crowd of vampires head on.

Cruz laughed. Kids these days, so interesting. Though the one who was eying him after some people pulled Lanna off of him was a strange.
Then again, Cruz guessed it was weird for him to be standing there, watching everyone get mauled by vampires...
He watched as the same black haired kid came back as a human with an unconscious blond, who seemed to have been bitten, he slid under the gate again and to what they all thought was safety.

"Hey, are you alright?"
A blond with a white v-neck and backpack questioned as he came over to the boy who seemed to have just been flung across the room... He offered him a hand to help him up. "Sorry, I would have pulled you in had I been nearer to the door..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supergoats.forumotion.com
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

The twins gave weak smiled, "Wasn't us. You okay?"

Jake stopped when he reached his friends. "There are vampires out there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am

Diana shut the gates with a flick of her hand and then ran to help the boy and two kids. He looked like he was really hurting.
"You okay? I'm really sorry about that, but the....vampires were trying to get in and I couldn't keep the gates open any longer and you were taking too long to get in," Diana apologized, biting her lip.

Blaine raised an eyebrow.
"...Guess I've seen weirder things in my day. Do you guys need help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am

Justin looked at the girl, unsure of what to think of her. "I... I'm fine." He looked to the newer boy with the (AN: sexy) v-neck and swallowed. Something about this kid was... weird. "I'm okay, really. Jake, what do you know about what's going on?" He ignored his nausea and pushed back the nervousness growing in the back of his mind. Because that cackling mad had struck a never inside of him he never knew existed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pb

PostSubject: Re: Chaos   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

Apep grunted, annoyed with all the scrambling, he clambered up onto a table and glared out at all the people.
"Alright! No use in hiding the fact that they're are vampires here now! So who the hell here is magical, has anything to do with the magical world? Speak the fuck up. We're going to need experience here!"

Xander raised an eyebrow at the scarred man, nice. Just yell out to a bunch of humans... oh whatever screw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am

Jake shrugged, "I just saw the vampires everywhere and then ran here. Kinda looked like there were only a few original ones though."

The twins nodded their agreement. "Yeah...we should try and get everyone out of here. We have enough C4 to blow the place if we need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

"Blunt, but okay." Matt chuckled. "Did you want us to raise hands?"
Jessie, who was nearby him, rolled her eyes and scoffed at him.

Jay nodded to the kid, then, after Apep spoke, casually shrugged off his backpack, revealing his feathery white, almost glowing wings. His halo floated out of his bag. He seemed happy to have his wings out, it was uncomfortable shoving them in a backpack.

Outside the food court, Cruz was standing out of view of everyone in it, next to Bird, who looked darker, if that was possible. He noticed the dark angel's grip tighten on his scythe.
"Oh, lighten up. Why don't we have some fun with this?" Cruz suggested, though Bird's grip did not seem to lighten at all.
"I'll be happy once that bastard is dead."
"Such a party animal..."
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am

Justin just stared.

Oh, come on, could you really blame him? Angels had always been a foreign thing to him, he had never allowed himself to believe in them because of the possibility of them not being real and the let down that would follow. He couldn't allow himself to succumb to a false hope, he'd crack.

But fucking hell, wouldn't it have been nice to know a while ago.

"You're an angel..." he whispered, awe-struck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 am

The twins grinned in unison and the angel. "Cool."

Jake stared in awe as his wings. "OOoooo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Jay turned at hearing the whisper, glancing at the boy. Folding his wings in, he smiles. "Yes... we're not nearly as common as we used to be... it's a little unfortunate."

-meanwhile-

"... Cruz, you're seriously going to make us pretend that stupid gate keeps us out?" Chalise stared at him.
"Yep. Problem?" Cruz smirked back, knowing she wouldn't dare tell him he was doing anything wrong. Not bluntly, at least.
"Well... just... why?"
"It's like you've never played any games. Chalise, it gets boring. You have to mix it up every now and then, don't you?" Cruz shrugged. "Go play with the screaming humans."
Seeing that he wouldn't be convinced, Chalise frowned, and walked off. Bird chuckled.
"You really are mean to the girl."
"Oh, like you care."
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am

Justin relented a smile. "Better than none at all, right?" He looked at the wings a moment more before "getting down to business". Taking a deep breath, he addressed everyone present in a louder voice, though a hoarse one. Choking isn't good for your throat.

"Does anyone know who that guy with the neon green tie was???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 pm

The twins blinked and replied in unison, "That chuckling vampire we saw on our run here? He's probably in charge..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Justin's face fell. "Well, shit... Cause he looked pretty damn sure of himself..." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I hate cocky villains..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

"Yeah the serious bad guys are generally like that." The twins nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm

He threw is hands up in frustration, beginning to pace. "Well... now what. We're stuck here, really. Unless you guys want to get your necks torn open, though I'm assuming you don't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 pm

The twins chuckled, "We did mentioned our C4 didn't we?"
"Maybe we could just talk to the chuckling guy with the tie?" Jake offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 pm

"Uh, I have a feeling that it's harder than that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 pm

"Oh, the guy with the brown hair?" Alexa stepped over at hearing their conversation, brushing a strand of black hair behind her ear. "I think his name's Cruz... if you were wondering...."

Nearby, Jupiter was stepping away from a little girl, looking very startled. The little girl stared back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Pb

PostSubject: Chaos   Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Rayna watched the creatures that had 'protected' themselves in the food court, out of sight. Huh, seemed like they had quiet a few magics in there. Plus Bird's brother. Oooh this was going to be a fun one.

*~*~

"Jupiter?" Apep asked, quirking an eyebrow at the short blond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:21 am

Diana watched silently as the scene in the food court unfolded. So many people, flailing around, shouting out stuff, standing on tables, trying to figure out what was going on and who was magical. She decided to keep herself on the down low for now, though that probably wouldn't last long, since her hair and outfit practically screamed magical weirdo. Two kids with c4 were probably enough to deal with.

~~~

Blaine could see Diana on the other side of the food court and decided her method was probably best for now. He stood silently next to Xander, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 am

"Cruz?" Justin frowned at the name. Ironic.

He noticed that one girl, off to the side, was surprisingly calm for all of this. She just stood there, arms crossed defensively, avoiding eye contact for the most part but still watching them attentively.

He called out to her. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

She smiled wryly.
"I'm the one that saved you. Sorta. Do you not recall crashing in through a gate? No? Well I'm Diana."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos~~~~~   

Back to top Go down

Chaos~~~~~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next