Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Watcher

Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:30 pm

"Lovely..." Kristina discreetly studied the man. "What do you know about him?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 pm

"Besides the fact that he's a known schizophrenic and he tends to be slightly suicidal when carrying out an assignment and that he has a thing for the woman of his targets, or his targets that are women, no." He sneered.

"Well, forgot to mention that he was responsible for the death of that pries last week too."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 pm

"Well that's great...I do hope he doesn't mind if we fix the plane and, you know, not die in his suicidal fantasy or whatever." Kristina frowned and glanced out at the two kids working on the engine. "I hate it when more than one person gets called on to do a hit. Too many complications." She sighed, "Okay, think brain, how do we wanna handle this? Questioning him outright probably isn't the best plan..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Kilo leaned in. "I could totally, just, like, get one of my buddies to tap him, you know."

Kill made a face. "Are you serious? First off, the plane is failing. You don't have time to sex him up. Second, are you serious?!"

"What? Dude, I didn't mean that! I meant tapping him, as in, getting in his head! Hell, he won't really notice, he'll probably panic but it's not like he'd be the only one acting out right now!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Kristina pouted, thinking about it. "Kill said he's schizo...another voice in his head might not freak him out so much, but you can try it." She nodded, "We just don't want him blowing anything else up if he is the one who blew up the first engine."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Kilo frowned. "Schizo? Damn, can't go to Doc then." He sat still a moment, weighing his options. Then shrugged. "I guess Pierce could do some good. Probably would end up making the dude pass out, though..." He looked around the plane.

"But what if we just got everyone off? I mean, could he be doing more good then bad in this situation?" He looked to the target. "She could've done something really really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 am

"Yeah, great idea, let's have everybody just jump out of a falling plane. Brilliant." Kristina frowned, mind racing. "Could do a whole miracle thing I guess..."

Elton chuckled, "You know, we are flying over the ocean now. It could be easy enough to just land the plane in the water and get everyone out on the life boats."

"Yeah but that still leaves the issue of dealing with mister suicidal schizo assassin...what'd the chick do to get two hit men after her anyway?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

"Drowned her children."

"Bitch deserves to die." Kilo seethed.

"It wasn't like that." The redhead sighed. "The man who called the hit didn't want them to find out that they weren't actually her husband's kids, they were his. He forced her, really."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

"Man I hate selfish people. The worlds just need to learn to chillax and deal with stuff."

"You complain so much about the universe and it's inhabitants but you still fight for them, even the selfish idiots." Elton chuckled, "You are so very contradicting sometimes."

"Yeah well, every idiot has their moment. Woah!" Kristina grabbed a seat to steady herself as the plane shook suddenly, more violently than before, and she watched as something large and metal flew by the windows on the side of the plane the twins were working on. "Freaking hell, I hope that wasn't important....Okay! We should probably decide on what to do with the chick and the schizo hit man now. I don't say this often, but I kind of like Elton's plan if the twins don't get that engine fixed soon. I'm kind of okay with letting the chick live, I mean people have been forgiven for a lot worse, I'm more worried about the hit man trying something else when his whole plane crash idea fails..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:55 am

"I'll bet you money that schizo-Bob got rid of all the lifeboats." Kill stated as if it was utmost fact.

"Please," Kilo scoffed, shaking his head. "This plane wouldn't have taken off without them. Airport policy and all that."

"Oh, right, cause airport policies work so well." The redhead rolled his eyes. "I'm not even gonna bother to say it. All I'm trying to point out is that this guy is paranoid. And paranoid people usually make sure to get rid of all the unknown variables."

"Like you, ginger?" Kilo smirked when Kill flinched at the nickname.

"Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

"Boys boys, please focus. I can deal with getting new lifeboats if he did get rid of them, that's easy. I'm a little more concerned with him having a boatload of explosives set up to blow up the rest of the plane as a back-up plan."
The turbulence stopped suddenly and the plan leveled out, a few moments later Gin and Aki came back through the emergency exit door, grinning, "We fixed it!"
"Well kind of, we had to canalize a board to do it, but we're flying again instead of falling."
Kristina grinned, "Awesome. Good job."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 pm

The man in the back (Schizo-Bob) stood angrily as he heard this and strode to the toilets in the back of the plane, teeth gritting.

Kill watched him. "He probably does..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 pm

(OHMYGOHSYAYSOMETHINGFORJULEDOTO! FINALLY! *shot*)

"Yep..."

Jule giggled, "I'll take care of it." She smiled sweetly as her shadow raced along the floor of the isle and followed the man into the lavatory. "I do hope he's not afraid if the dark."

"Well that's one way to take care of him..." Kristina frowned as the mans scream was cut off before the sound was recognizable.

Jule chuckled, "Don't worry, I haven't killed him yet." Her shadow returned from under the bathroom door and took its place back under her feet. "We can still interrogate him if you want to find all his bombs."
The twins made there way over to join the others and only heard the last part, "Bombs?"

Kristina eyed Jule, "Uh, yeah, there was a schizo hitman guy who was trying to kill his mark and all of us, and we think he has more bombs on the plane."

"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 pm

'Don't you just love that combination?" Kilo mused, grinning at Jule. "Schizophrenic Arsonists. God, sounds like something you'd hear on a crime TV show, right?

"I hope he's coherent..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Jule giggled, "Well this whole situation is beginning to sound like a movie script." She chuckled, "And he's fine, don't worry. He just might be a bit shaken up. Shall we take him up to first class for a more private conversation?"

Kristina nodded, "Yeah too many panicked people back here."

The childlike woman nodded and turned on her heels skipping back to first class, Ruis close behind her.

"Geez she is creepy sometimes..."

Elton chuckled, "I suppose it comes with the job." He followed after his two companions.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 pm

"I think she's cute!" Kilo drawled, grinning at their backs. "She's got a spritely air about her, ya know?"

'You're stupid."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"Yeah well say that once you've seen where those shadows of hers can take you." Kristina chuckled and headed back up to first class.
The twins smiled and followed looking back to Kilo, "It's probably best not to get Jule mad if you want her to stay cute."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 pm

"I will be sure to do that by insulting her left and right!" Kilo called after them, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Gin laughed back at him, "He it's your funeral man!"
Aki chuckled, "And Jule won't even be the one to cause it if you're lucky."
They quieted their laughter as they came within earshot of the rest of the group.

Jule chuckled, "This should be an interesting conversation." She shadow stretched out onto an empty seat and gained mass, growing into a figure. The dark shadows melted away and the hit man was left trembling in the seat.
Elton grinned at the shaken man, "Welcome back to the world of light."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm

"It would totally be worth it!" Kilo called after them, lazily twirling his hand in circles.

Kill rolled his eyes and walked to the others.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 am

The twins rolled their eyes and chuckled at Kilo before studying the man in the chair.

Kristina leaned on the chair and grinned at him."Hello Mr. hit man, mind telling us where the rest of your bombs are set up?"

(Do you wanna control Schizo Bob or should I?)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

(Eh, have at it. XD He's all yours.)

Kill stood beside the Watcher, happy to just observe for the moment as Kilo strutted up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm

(Ffffff. I don't know what to do with him though. DX *shot*)

The man shivered and didn't respond.

Kristina pouted and waved a hand in front of his face, "Hellooo, asking you a question here, and you might wanna answer if you don't want to go back to the darkness."

The man stiffened. "Have to...finish..."

"Speak up."

"The job."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 pm

"Is it always The Job with you guys?" Kilo questioned Kill absentmindedly, watching from being a seat row. "Cause, like, I hear it a lot from assassins and shit."

"Shut up." Kill murmured, eyes trained on the man's hand. It was tapping erratically, no true beat, the fingers all hitting at the same time.

"He's tapping in morse code."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

The Watcher frowned, "Well that can't be good... Ugh and my morse code's rusty, what the hell's he sayin'?"

The twins blinked, "Maybe now would be a good time to start plan B..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: