Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Kilo looked back to the brush, frowning deeply.

"Seriously, not even a freagin rat..."

Are you cared? I can tell you're sad, are you scared now too? Baby.

"Shuddup, Tank." KIlo mumbled to his "companion".
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:34 pm

The Watcher squeezed her eyes shut, half hoping this would all be some weirdly realistic dream and she'd just wake up. But of course she knew that wasn't true and opened her eyes again, taking in a deep breath of the ocean air.
"Okay. So. Deserted island. No life. Just...plants. And beach. Plane crash. People done panicking for now. Trying to survive. Signal fire." She paused in her apparent list of things concerning their circumstances. "I swear to God if we get attacked by some random smoke monster I will burn this island." She took another breath and spun around to face the water again.
"Okay! We'll try a signal fire for now. At least that'll be something...and if nothing comes from it at least it kept people busy for a while. And we can start foraging for food. Silly humans and their need for sustenance. Survival situations like this would be so much easier if people could live off of sand and salt water."

After watching the water for some time Gin and Aki discovered that there weren't any fish swimming within range of their poles.
"What the hell...there have to be at least like...Minos, or something! Anything! There aren't even any crabs!" Gin threw his arms in the air. "This is just weird."
"Agreed...the island is quiet too." Aki looked back at the jungle behind them. "I don't think we need to bother making any traps."
"What the heck is up with this place?!"

Elton had gotten up from his spot in the sand and decided to help gather fire wood. Since apparently a fire was going to help their situation. Although he highly doubted it would do any good considering this was something like the Bermuda triangle of islands. But at least it would keep him occupied for the moment. Plus it would help keep Jule from getting irritated with him. Which was actually quite entertaining for the most part, but it did get annoying after a while.
He picked up another piece of drift wood and added it to the growing bundle under his arm.
God he hated this. It was so boring! But gathering nuts and berries wasn't any more interesting other than the fact it required entering that empty jungle. Supposedly empty anyway. He had a feeling there was something out there, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was.
He picked up another piece of wood.
He really wanted something fun to happen already.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:13 am

"What if we eat something totally poisonous?" Kilo questioned, gesturing to the jungle with a jerk of his neck.

"I mean, my immune system kicks ass, but these guys would all be screwed. Plus, diseases that we may not even know of could be here..."

He sighed.

"Really, it's like a natural doomsday device."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 am

"I can handle poisons and what not. And diseases. Probably. Hopefully...gotta check the loopholes on that one... And besides we'll starve if we don't find something to eat. Kind of unavoidable."

Jule and Ruis has opted to join in the hunt for food. This of course meant Ruis would be gathering fruit and such while Jule skipped along beside him studying the various tropical plants.
"I do hope something interesting happens soon. An island like with no life is rather boring. But there must be something here that we could have some fun with...or else we'll have to make our own fun I suppose." The girl skipped along, stopping now and again to admire an oddly colored flower or a weird looking tree. "What do you think Ruis?"
The large man grunted in response, plucking off bright red berries from a bush and placing them in a bag someone had given him for holding their finds.
"Quite right." The girl agreed with his grunt. "We'll simply have to make our own fun if this island doesn't prove interesting."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:44 am

"What if it's zombies?"

"What if it's zombies?" Kilo asked, mimicking Doc's question.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 am

A smirk played at the corner of Kristina's mouth. "Now that would just make it fun. Well aside from the possibility of people dying...that's not usually fun. But zombies are usually fun." She frowned as a thought occurred. "Although the idea of fighting zombies without a shotgun sounds kind of boring now that I think about it...but wait, why are we talking about this anyway?" She shook her head. "What comes will come and all that. We'll deal with whatever the hell it is when it gets-"
She was cut off by a scream a short distance into the trees.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Kilo's head snapped in the direction of the shriek, his neck protesting at the snap, but he ignored it.

Finally, things are turning for the more interesting.

He ignored Ike and ran off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Kristina had ran off towards the scream almost the same moment as Kilo.
"I swear if it turns out to be zombies I might just laugh." She caught herself from tripping over a large root that jutted out from the ground and continued running.

Elton grinned at the scream and dropped his armful of driftwood, running for the trees and full speed. He was not going to miss the first real excitement of this trip. Never mind the plane exploding, that was kids stuff. But a mysterious thing suddenly killing off stranded passengers on an apparently deserted island? Now that was far more interesting.

Jule jumped at the screech and frowned. "And I was actually starting to enjoy the peace." She shrugged. "Oh well. Time for a little fun I suppose~" She smiled and started skipping through the trees in the general direction of the scream with Ruis close behind.

The twins both perked up at the shout, and immediately started running for the source.

(Ev'ry body comin' to dis partay! *shot*)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Kilo stopped when the trees opening up around him like nothing he'd ever seen, the clearing so abrupt it startled him. The trees surrounding it had been thick, he hadn't been able to see past them to see that there was nothing alive here. Not even grass grew on the dry, parched ground at his feet.

The initial shock pushed the scream from his mind, but quickly returned as he looked ot the other side and saw what appeared to a...

A skeleton?

He blinked.

Because last he checked, skeletons couldn't scream.

Inching towards the bones, he finally saw the details of the scorched skin still sticking to the white of the skeleton. The smoldering flesh burn his nose and eyes and e had to cover his face to keep from getting sick. No matter what he saw, burnt bodies always screwed him the most.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Kristina wrinkled her nose at the smell and stood with hands on her hips, as she studied the skeleton and surrounding landscape. "Well I'd say that's a no on the zombies then..." She sighed. "Zombies woulda been too easy." Noise from the trees caught her attention and Elton soon shot out from the trees.

Stopping abruptly he whistled, admiring the clearing.
"My my, now this should prove interesting!" He sauntered over to the scorched bones, a grin plastered on his face. "Any idea what might have caused it?"

Kristina rolled her eyes, "Apparently something that likes to burn people." She looked up again as more people started trickling out of the trees. "Oh great. Cue the panicked humans." She muttered.

The twins stumbled onto the dry ground of the clearing and looked around.
"Woooah!"
The both blinked, taking it all in, then ran to stand by Kristina and study the chard remains of whoever had screamed. The stench of burning flesh hardly bothering the little devils.
"I guess nobody saw what it was." Aki stated.
"That would be too convinient." Gin knelt to get a closer look at the body.

Last edited by Watcher on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

"It smells to baaaad!" Kilo wailed (almost comically) from behind his hand, leaning back on his heels to put some distance between himself and the corpse.

Repulsive, that was the best way to describe burnt flesh. It reminded him too much of his own planet, basically overrun with cannibals and Satanists. They liked burning their meat, which, frankly, disturbed Kilo.

He was under the impression that burning meat didn't make it any more sane to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: