Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Catch 'em All!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pb

Pb

Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Lilkip waddled over to the Watcher's cyndiquil, promptly poking it in the nose and scurrying behind Matt, "kip!"
"Dude! Yes!" Pb laughed, "Epic idea."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Cyndaquil shook it's head and blinked at Lilkip. "Cynda."
Watcher grinned, "Very epic. That is of course if Lucas and lady stick in the mud agree." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"Sure, why not." Lucas chuckled, putting Matt on the floor. "I'm sure Matt's up for anything."

Matt looked at the mudkip, tilting its head. "Chaaaaaar?"
Back to top Go down
https://supergoats.forumotion.com
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

A loud crash shook the building. A large hole in the wall was revealed as the smoke cleared, as well as a person.
Diellza blinked, tail whipping form side to side in annoyance.
"Where the hell am I? ....Fffft I bet it was Froot's traveling hat that did me in. I shouldn't have trusted her..."
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Pb blinked, "Uh, hi Della."
Lil'kip ran up to the new comer, "Kip1 Mudkip!" it squealed bumping its head on Della's leg.
"Fff you're gonna get your head bitten off lil'kip." Pb giggled.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 pm

The Watcher grinned, "Oh hey new person!" She chuckled, "I hope this means we get a five way battle."

Professor Oak jumped from the explosion and stared at the new comer, "W-well hello. Ahem, um...are you here for a Pokemon as well?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

".........Suuuuure......."
Diellza's eyes roved around the building, taking in all the new-oh one familiar face. Pb. This could only mean fun of the most violent and chaotic sort.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Oak nodded and motioned to the desk of pokeballs. "Feel free to choose whichever you like. Here's what I have left, Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, and Torchick."

(And here's a pokedex if you want to look 'em up and see their info. To the left there's a spot that says "Search for a Pokemon," you can type in the name of a pokemon to see it. http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/ )
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:08 pm

"....Treeko, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

The professor nodded and handed her the pokeball. "Here you go!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 pm

LC looked up, delayed, seeing the new person. Her eyes widened.

"Oh God, it's you!"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Della grabbed the pokeball warily, before replying "...Do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 am

Lucas glanced around at all the people. "... Dude... why am I the only dude... I feel so alone." He chuckled. "At least I have Matt."

"Char!" The charmander looked up at Lucas, rubbing his head against his leg. He seemed to get that he had a name.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

"Its yoooouuuu!"

She just ignored the other's comment, jabbing her finger at the girl like the evil monkey in Chris's closet from Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm

"........"
Diellza glanced nervously at Pb, mouthing, "What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am

Kristina clapped her hands together. "Alright! I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to get to the first gym before dies of old age here, so I vote we go outside and get this party started." She grinned, "And I'm still up for a five way battle if you peeps can get your trainer heads on."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"Excuse me." LC raised her hand. "I have only played red and yellow version." she deadpanned, gaze set.

"What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm

"...Red version? Yellow version? There's colors now? What is this palce?!"
Diellza glared at LC.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 pm

"THIS is the end of civilization as you know it!" She proclaimed dramatically with a sweep of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

"...wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

"Nooooo, this..." Kristina paused and a slow grin crept over her face. "This. Is. POKEMOOOOON!" She cackled before regaining some sense of seriousness. If that was possible under the circumstances. "Ahem. Well for starters the colors Collette was talking about are the versions of the video game Pokemon, which she is apparently a noob at and needs to be forced to play more. But anyway! This is Palet town! The beginning of a wonderfully crazy adventure through the world of pokemon. And now for the first question pertaining to battling." She gave a mock glare to LC, "How the hell do you not know how to battle? Seriously. Just tell your pokemon to attack. For example." She grinned down at her cyndaquil. "Use ember."
"Cynda! Cyndaquil!" The little guy opened his mouth wide and shot out a small puff of fire into the air.
Back to top Go down
Froot
Admin
Froot

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Seeing the cyndaquil use ember, Matt seemed to become excited, hoping he would get to battle. The charmander climbed Lucas until he could sit on his head. "Chaaar!"

"Well I think we're up for anything, so just tell us where we're going." Lucas chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:16 pm

LC looked down at her pokemon.

"Uh... Bulbasaur! Use... leaf!"

The pokemon just looked at her, expression reading "you dumbass of a trainer".

She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Kristina burst out laughing, "Try razor leaf, noob. And try using your pokedex, it should give you some info on the moves you can use." She turned on her heels to face the door. "Anyway, let's head outside to battle. Thanks a bunch Professor Oak!" She gave a quick wave and marched out the door, cyndaquil marching along behind her.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 pm

LC took Bulbasaur in her arms and followed her.

"I can't even remember my pokemon's name, fer cryin' out loud!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Catch 'em All!   Gotta Catch 'em All! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Catch 'em All!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: Roleplays-
Jump to: