Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L'ecole d'Idiots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dictionary

Dictionary

L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

"Nah stop worrying. Just a little headache. It happens once in a blue moon."
Actually, it happened on a daily basis now. And the pain was getting worse. And it lasted longer too. She hadn't even been able to get out of bed a few days ago.

~~~

"Heh, I wish I had the option to switch to another language. Only other language I'm anywhere near close to fluent in is Spanish, and that's from school. I'd rather not revert to a language that brings back memories from school," he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 pm

He sighed and let it go. It'd come back sooner or later, so he'd be ready.

"Well, I'm tired. You gonna stay up late tonight or what?"

Because surprisingly enough, the sun had already begun to set.

~ = ~

"I could teach you French." Justin offered, still covering his eyes. Sunsets always hurt them the worst.

"It's an easy language if you already speak some Spanish. They have similar words and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 pm

"No way. I go to bed as early as I can stand and sleep in as late as my schedule lets me, "she grinned.
"But do they have a cafeteria here or something? I kinda want some dinner first."

~~~

"Yeah, that'd be cool. I just hope we won't be up to our ears in homework and stuff."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm

"Hah, why as early?"

~ = ~

"Eh, it's easy, homework shouldn't even be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm

"Cuz I like mah sleep," she winked, pain finally subsiding. The girl let out a small sigh of relief. She really needed to figure out why this was happening...

~~~

"I hope..."
James stood up and and reached into one of his suitcases for the paper that showed his schedule. he hadn't even bothered looking at his classes yet.
"What classes do you have?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 pm

"Huh..." He wandered to the other side of the room.

"... I'm in this school cause I'm a werewolf. What about you?"

~ = ~

Justin took the list from his hand, scanned it, nodded, then handed it back.

"Those."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

"I do dream stuff, "she replied matter-of-factly.

~~~

"Huh. Then maybe they put roommates together based on classes, "James said, scratching the back of his head as he looked over the classes some more.
"Practical Magic, Psychology, Physics...What is with these weird random classes? ...And why do they start with P's?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 pm

His eyebrows shot up.

"Dream stuff? Like what?"

~ = ~

"I have no idea, they had just better not stick me with a shrink he psychology." Justin made a face of disdain. "Hate those guys..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:15 am

"Well I'm pretty sure it's dream stuff. That's what the man told me. These people are teaching me how to control dreams with my mind. It's pretty fun. Though...it's also kind of challenging. But it's definitely better than not being able to have dreams at all like everyone else... What's it like being a werewolf?"

~~~

"Well at least we have that class together... Woah, when'd the sun start setting?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

He grinned, looking off in the distance.

'It's... liberating. Kinda weird, like you don't know which skin is really yours, but freeing in an odd sort of way." He shrugged. "It's nice. Though, I'll bet nothing compared to controlling dreams!"

He laughed openly.

~ = ~

"When it got too tired to stay up..." Justin murmured, still hiding his eyes and scowling.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 pm

She smiled to herself.
I bet I could show him what it's like...

~~~

James stood and closed the curtains, noticing the obvious pain on the other's face.
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Okami had paused as Leah took on that mysterious smile and grinned cheekily.

"What'cha plannin', Chickadee?"

~ = ~

"Much! Thank you!" Justin visibly relaxed and let his arms fall open, taking in deep, calming breaths.

"Thank God we don't have gym...."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

"Oh nothin'. Just having a bit of a brainstorm session."

~~~

"Yeah, that would be-"
The schedule flashed. James picked it up warily.
Gym had been added to the list.
"....."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well the, what'cha brainstorming?"

~ = ~

Justin had seen the flash too.

"... Please, no."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

"Just some plans for tonight, "she winked.

~~~

"...Yeah... I guess they're still making the schedules..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oooh~" Okami teased with a waggle of his eyebrows.

"Interesting~"

~ = ~

"I wish I had a computer. I'd just spam "FMLFMLFML" all over the internet..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 pm

"Mhmmmm~ Extremely interesting. Now let's go get some food. I haven't eaten anything since 7:00."
She marched out of the room without another word.

~~~

"And then you'd get kicked off the internet for spamming. There's really no escape. It's all some death trap. I am convinced."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Okami looked after her, then looked around the room, then to the window, then to where she had left again.

"... But the curfew!"

~ = ~

Justin frowned, sitting up. "You can get kicked off the internet?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Leah hummed as she made her way out of the building and to where she thought the cafeteria was. Thought. She had noticed it while they were being yelled at by the old guy. So...where was it? There was now another building for boarding rooms there.

She sniffled and sat down on the pavement, burying her head in her arms. If she stayed where she was, Okami would find her. Eventually...Hopefully...
The girl wailed from her spot on the ground, "I just wanted food!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

"Hey!"

Okami leaned out of the doorway, intending to yell at her to stop, but... well, she was gone.

"Shit..." he cursed under his breath, at a loss.

~ = ~

(you forgot again XD)
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Dang it. I should have brought a jacket.
Nobody had found her yet, and the sun was quickly sinking down. A dull chill had settled in, which made absolutely no sense, since today had been a warm sunny day.
An image shimmered in front of her. A jacket. Leah grabbed for it, then yelped as it burst into flames, lightly burning the tips of her fingers. At least the new pain in her hand dulled out her empty stomach...

~~
(efff sorry XD)

"Well you can definitely get kicked off certain sights. Some...friends of my parents told me they're trying to develop a way to make internet completely inaccessible to people who abuse it. Asked me to beta test it and all. It reeks of government control to me. Taking away freedoms and stuff. I don't want to be a part of something like that."
He leaned back against the wall, glad for the distraction from his own issues for once.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Okami rounded a corner and saw her there, cradling her newly burnt hand. He hissed under his breath and ran over to her side, taking her hand in his own.

"Shit, you okay?"

~ = ~

Justin frowned. "Wow, what genius people. Cause everyone knows nothing can go wrong when the government's involved."

If James didn't pick up on his sarcasm there, the kid had a problem.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm

"Yeah, heh. I just kinda burned myself on...I dunno. Another magic trick. Let's go find some food before I faint, " she replied cheerfully, getting to her feet with a slight wince. Her legs were a bit numb from cold. And she was feeling lightheaded. Oh well. If she fainted she'd get a few minutes of Dreaming.

~~~

James grinned, choosing not to come up with a response to that. He didn't know if he should be offended by that, since he had a sinking suspicion that his parents were somehow involved with the government. But, he had no evidence, so he should be free to think whatever he wanted. Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm

"You sure?" God, you could hear the worry in Okami's voice as he watched her walk cheerfully away. "Cause I haven some gauze back int he room..."

~ = ~

Justin let out a slow, peaceful breath.

"... Thought we were going to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

"I can wait. Food first!"
She declared that with such enthusiasm that any sane person would think she were mentally incapacitated.

Perhaps she was.

~~~

"Good plan. I'm gonna change out of my clothes first," James replied, walking to his suitcase to find his sweatpants and nightshirt.
He finally found the articles of clothing and made his way to the bathroom out in the hall to change. He didn't know if Justin was cool with changing in the same room or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

L'ecole d'Idiots
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: