Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L'ecole d'Idiots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

"Huh..." He looked at the door a moment. "10 bucks they're having sex."

~ = ~

"I'm fine, my eye just hurts." Justin explained, avoiding James' calculating stare. Oh, so NOW he realized Justin looked like a zombie.

"We should probably figure out our schedules..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am

Leah's eyes shifted away from the door, muttering, "I hope not."
She walked to the next door in the hall, this time knocking first. There was a muffled shout of, "I didn't do it, I swear!"
She giggled and gestured to Okami that he could try the next door.

~~~

James frowned.
"Need an icepack or something? That usually helps numb the pain."
He knew better than to allow himself to be distracted by a change of subject.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Okami laughed at the reply from the other end of the door and moved onto the next, rapping his hand over it soundly.

A yell of "OH BABY" came back.

"Next one!" Okami hurriedly pushed her along, eyes wide.

~ = ~

Justin slumped slightly when James didn't take the bait. Okay, so he was smarter than Justin had originally thought. Lovely.

"Where would we get ice here?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Leah glanced back at the last door suspiciously as he dragged her along.

~~~

"I have a few icepacks for when I get migraines. And a minifridge....Yeah don't ask. Rich parents and all," James replied, walking over to the little fridge that was hidden not very subtly under his jacket.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Okami stopped in front of a door. "Last one! All or nothing! If this doesn't work, i'm gonna find a nice corner and sleep there." He paused. "...Or maybe a tree..."

~ = ~

"Seriously?" Justin allowed a ghost of a smile. "Huh. Never thought of getting one of those."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Leah reached a hand out to knock on the door, then stopped herself.
"We should just kick the door down, shouldn't we."

~~~

James popped open the fridge and took out an icepack, then handed it to Justin.
"If that doesn't work, then a hot, wet washcloth will help. Though I don't have a way of heating up stuff, so I think this'll just have to do for now."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

"An excellent idea, one that I commend with the deepest of emotion." Okami drawled, before raising his foot.

"A countdown, if you may!"

~ = ~

"I can light a fire." He offered, taking the ice to his eye and hissing as it touched the feverish skin.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

"Why, of course. 5...4...3...2...and 1!"

~~~

"Whatever you think would feel better," James replied, shrugging as he sat back down on his bed. he glanced at his phone. One new message. From Alexis...
He snatched the phone and opened the message.
"Janet do we hav dance 2morow mrning? im doin an allnighter 2nite, i dun think i can come."

Why did she always send texts that were meant for other people to him? Honestly, was she trying to make him feel worse?
It also made him question if she was really staying up all night doing a project. Alexis didn't care that much about school. The idea of her taking time away from being Lucid for academics...It was unthinkable. James bit hard into his lip, trying to stop that train of thought.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Okami kicked the door open, the force breaking a hinge and tearing the locking mechanism from the wall. He stood there a moment, blinking, his foot still in the air before slowly lowering it.

"... What if this is our room? I just totally destroyed our door..."

~ = ~

Justin watched as James basically began gnawing his lower lip away before setting down the ice pack and moving to sit by him.

"What's that?" He questioned innocently, gesturing at the phone with a jerk of his chin.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:44 pm

"...Then that's gonna totally suck..."
Leah peaked in through the now opened door.
"Well it's sure not occupied."

~~~

"...Just another reason why my life sucks," James sighed.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:22 pm

"Well, damn... I'm sure we could get someone to fix it, right?" He asked hopefully, stepping into the room and giving it a once over.

"Shit, this looks like the lower west side of LA..."

~ = ~

"You have a list or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 pm

"...I hope," she muttered, taking in the place with disgust.

~~~

"Nope, but if I did, this would top it for sure."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm

"Can we, like, pull a Mickey and clean it with magic?"

~ = ~

"What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 pm

"...Magic? I don't do magic. I do weird mind stuff that only works...well not here," she admitted, glancing around suspiciously.
"But if you can do magic, be my guest."

~~~

"...A girlfriend who isn't my girlfriend because she refuses to acknowledge my existence because apparently I would bring down her image...Not like I can really blame her. It just wears at me a bit, ya know? Being told she loves you and would do anything for you one minute, and then pretty much being given the finger the next. It's not pleasant."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

"Actually, I was kinda hoping you could." He sighed. "Well, I guess I could fix it with the right tools..."

~ = ~

"Geez. Ever thought of breaking up with her?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 pm

"Or maybe some other student could help? I dunno, it doens't seem like any of the adults here are going to be of much help," she suggested, walking up to one of the beds and poking it. A cloud of dust rose at the lightest touch. She coughed.

~~~

"...That would be far worse," he admitted with a half smile that wasn't happy in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Okami eyed the bed with obvious curiosity before taking a running start and a flying leap onto it, the dust billowing up like smoke.

Visibility was almost impossible, the sound of his ragged coughs echoing off the plastered walls.

"B-bad idea!"

~ = ~

"I'm not sure about that. Stress is a poison that slowly kills the body, you know."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

Leah giggled, then was cut short by a coughing fit. She leaned over, coughing violently, determined not to fall over. When the coughs finally subsided, she muttered, "Sorry. Dust affects me strangely." The girl leaned against a wall, closing her eyes briefly.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Okami moved quickly, standing and rushing to Leah's side. He placed a hand against her cheek, then her forehead, frowning worriedly.

"Dust my ass, it was more than that..."

He bit his bottom lip, searching her face for anything that would tell him what was wrong.

"What was that?"

~ = ~

Justin looked up when he received no reply.

"Dude, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm

She smiled brightly and swatted his hand away.
"I have dust allergies, it's no biggy. We should probably figure out how to get this place cleaned up if it is our room."
She skipped back into the hall and dragged her backpack and suitcase in.

~~~
(sorry forgot to reply to that part >>;)

"I can't just break up with her, " he finally sighed.
"I...the sleep thing I was telling you about? Well...she's like my...partner for that. I see her every night. It really would make things worse."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Okami looked after her, still frowning. That wasn't just dust, it didn't make sense. His dreams had showed him otherwise, it wasn't as simple as an allergy. He did the same, bringing his duffel bags into the room and plopping them against the wall.

"Well, I can do some water stuff. Maybe that'll help a bit?"

Dreams, once again, though he would rather call some of his friends. They backfired less.

~ = ~

"Well, then you've got two options."

Justin clasped his hands together, searching for a good way to word this.

"... Die, miserable and alone, earlier than you should, or at least move on to someone else when you're awake and you won't due as miserable or as alone or as early."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 pm

"If you wanna try, go ahead."
She plopped herself against a wall and hugged her knees to her chest, determined not to let any more coughs escape.

~~~

James shrugged, staring at the screen of his cellphone for a moment more, before replying, "OMG an allnighter? Rly? U r gona piss off the instructer, like, so muuuch grl. OMG. u already missed, wot, 3 practices already?"
Just to see if Alexis would notice.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Okami nodded, casting her one last odd glance, before pulling out several water bottles from his bag. He held one out to her.

"Wanna help? Just splash the wall and hope that it doesn't shrivel!"

~ = ~

Justin read the text.

"... People honestly talk like that? What the hell happened to the English language!"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 pm

"Nah, I'm good down here," she smiled, digging her nails into her arms discreetly as a wave of pain hit her.
She prayed he hadn't caught the twitch by her left eye.

~~~

"They're slowly beating it to death until all that remains is a bloody, shriveled corpse of what it once was," he replied solemnly, waiting for Alexis to reply.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Yeah, well, he did. He squatted in front of her, hands on his knees.

"Need a painkiller? I've got some strong ones if you'd like."

(I just totally realized how much romance was between these two... XD;; )

~ = ~

"Then we are doomed." Justin said dramatically, falling back on the bed, arms crossed over his eyes. "Doomed to an eternity of a butchered language! I might just switch to French or German..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L'ecole d'Idiots
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: