Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Should Be Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Watcher

They Should Be Brothers Empty
PostSubject: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

"Thank you." Elton smiled his sweetest smile, thanking the young woman who had helped him find his way through the building. The woman blushed and nodded, leaving him at the door.
He stepped into the room. A wave of disinfectant mixed with decaying flesh tickled his senses. He'd almost forgotten how nauseous disinfectant could be.
He walked further into the room, looking around at the medical supplies and autopsy equipment, the same supplies present in most crime labs. All of it very clean. Except of course for the corpse currently occupying an operating table. A young blonde woman of course. Elton grinned to himself. He had found the correct crime lab.

The man standing over the body had slicked back blonde hair. Elton almost chuckled at the similarities in their wardrobe, fortunately he'd decided to forgo his usual lab coat donning a mid-length black coat for this meeting instead.

Elton moved to get a better view of the mans work. Raising a hand to adjust his glasses he let it linger a moment to hide the brief smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Nolen hummed a lullaby carelessly, twirling the scalpel around and between his fingers, stepping back to admire his work.

Her name was Annabeth Goldworthy. A nice girl, pretty well off, straight A's as a senior in college, here in Miami on her break from ITT. A petite blonde, as always, with a charming smile and easygoing personality. She had especially liked the beach, so, after a light dinner at his place, Nolen had taken her to his special spot by the pier. No one had been around, though, and a gust of wind had caused her to, sadly, fall and drown. Poor Nolen, of course, had been too shocked to do much. He had simply grasped the railing and watched her sink, calling out her name as she disappeared from sight.

Witnesses testified that they'd had to physically drag him from the railing to keep him from jumping in after he had regained his senses. No one knew how the girl had sunk so quickly. Her body had floated to the very bottom of the ocean floor and, surprisingly, never came back up. The cops'd had to swim down just to retriever her body. But there was nothing on her that explained the way she had sunk like a rock.

And, of course, everyone at the crime lab had felt so sorry for the poor blond man. Death seemed to follow him like a shadow. They never suspected that he was the one behind it because, usually, a culprit was caught in the end. Nolen's autopsies were flawless, there was no way he wouldn't find something.

That's what Nolen had told the police.

Now, he leaned over the body and smiled gently, blowing a bubble from his gum and popping it with the scalpel.

"We had such a lovely time, my dear... So sad that it had to come to an end."

When moving around the table, Nolen looked up, to see another man watching him from behind the observatory glass. He had dirty blond hair and glasses very similar to his own, a black waist jacket hanging loosely from a fit body and long legs accented by black slacks. The man was smirking at him. Nolen straightened and brightened his smile.

"May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Elton grinned. "Just admiring your work." He chuckled to himself again. "I must say, I'm a bit of a fan. You're very good."
He hoped it wouldn't take too long for the man to realize he wasn't talking about his job.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Nolen smiled easily, though he instantly went on high alert.

Well, someone had to figure it out eventually.

"You a fed?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Elton laughed at the idea. "Oh no, nothing of the sort. Although it is amazing you haven't attracted any yet." His smile softened. "No, I suppose I'm more of a fellow enthusiast. " Elton glanced at a clock on the wall. "You get off soon don't you? Why don't we chat in a more cop free environment later?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Still wary as Hell, Nolen looked the man up and down once more, cautiously. He might be able to take him, if it was absolutely necessary. He'd try his best if the situation ever arose.

"Sure." he relented after a moment. "My car's just outside, I get off in 10. The coffee place down the street, Qava(แƒงแƒแƒ•แƒ)? How does that sound?"

No, this wasn't a risk at all.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

"Perfect." Elton smiled again. "My name is Elton. It's a pleasure to meet you Nolen."

He hoped this little trip would provide some interesting conversation at least. Of course it would take some time to earn a little trust before anything truly interesting would happen, but such was life. Humans were always cautious creatures, especially when they had something to hide. Having his little secret known by a random stranger must have been very unsettling for the man.
Elton knew he would have fun with this one way or another. Whether it ended with him actually making "friends" with the man or simply goading him on and making him more paranoid of some cop finding out about his tragic dates.
Elton would be enjoying this trip very much.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Nolen huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Right. You know my name, I didn't originally know yours, the whole creeper schpeil. You probably just read my name in some article and put two and two together so that's not gonna work on making me paranoid, just so you know." He smirked evenly, reaching over to zip the body bag back up.

"Whelp, she died from drowning obviously. An odd toxin in her blood, one I'll be sending to the lab., Then it'll be traced back to the tea shop we went to before hitting the beach, and to her ex boyfriend." he winked at the other man devilishly. "Another job well done."

Might as well have fun.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Elton chuckled and clapped, "A job well done indeed. And I hardly meant to seem the creeper. You're name's easy to come by when you're interested in serial killers."
Elton could keep from smiling through this whole encounter. "I'm glad I decided to come and meet you." This should be a very fun encounter.
So long as his own responsibilities didn't interrupt. Working for Haden could be quite annoying at times.

Last edited by Watcher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm

"I suppose I'm glad, too." Nolen replied, a question quirk of his lips leading to a crooked smile. "Odd, that even would, but I'm guessing we're in similar fields of business, no?"

He wheeled the gurney to the body's respective freezer and opened the door, hefting the body back onto the other tray, and pushing it in and closed.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Elton grinned, "Yes. Although my field of business is a bit more broad."
The man surveyed the room again. He almost missed his days at the hospital. Of course he was on to much bigger things than just killing the sick.
"Shall we head out then?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Nolen looked around the room. "Weeell... I'd be leavin seven minutes early, but since you're so eager, I guess I can afford to jump ship a bit early." He smirked at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Elton grinned, "You seemed quite finished. But of course I wouldn't want to pull you away early if you still have important work to do. That would be rude."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"Eh, the paperwork can burn for all I care. All I have to do is put on a strong front for the others, maybe a few hidden tears here and there, and I';m off the hook."

he grabbed his own jacket from the rack and left the room, gesturing for Elton to follow behind, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Let's leave." he said shyly, ducking and smiling like the timid person everyone thought Nolen was.

Honestly, he should have been an actor.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 am

Elton smirked as he followed, amused by the mans ruse. He'd lied his own way past police and so called friends, but he would have been far to bored by portraying such a withdrawn personality for so long.
He had to admit he was impressed by Nolen's acting skills.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

Luckily, they made it out of the building without any sort of interaction. Those who saw Nolen made sure to steer clear, thinking that he would rather be left alone after what had happened.

Truthfully, Nolen was giddy beyond relief.

And once outside, he ran his hand through his neat hair, ruffling it and messing up the clean and proper doctor he'd been before. Hair now a wild mess, he pulled off his glasses and pulled on the even smirk that always went with this side of him. It was refreshing.

"Need a lift or didja drive on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

Elton chuckled. It had been years since he'd actually driven in a car. "A ride would be nice, thanks."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Nolen nodded, pulling his keys from his jean pocket and clicking the unlock button. A chirp sounded off to their right of the brightly lit parking lot.

"And just so you know, I love my car more than life itself. Don't scratch the leather." he chided, moving towards the vehicle. A Blu Hera Aventador Lamborghini. Expensive as Hell itself, but the sweetest ride of his life.

He ran a hand affectionately over the top and mumbled something along the lines of "Oh Baby, how I've missed you..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

(*googled the car* MY GOD THAT THING'S GORGEOUS. *shot*)

"I'll be careful." Elton chuckled. Human affections for inanimate objects had always amused him, especially the apparent love of cars in many men. It was complete nonsense in his mind, but amusing nonetheless. He opened the car door and slid into the seat.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 pm

(YOU SHOULD SEE THE INTERIOR. HOLY CRAP THIS CAR WAS CONSTRUCTED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES.)

"Thank you for the courtesy." Nolen drawled, slipping into the driver's seat and pushing the ignition button.He sighed in contentment as the engine thrummed to life, grasping the wheel with careless ease.

"Let's get truckin'." he said, partly to himself. Backing out of his parking spot, Nolen began the short drive to Qava.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Elton tried to imagine how Nolen might react if he lit the car on fire. Chuckling to himself he dismissed the thought before he was tempted to try it. No use pissing the man off before they even had a chance to truly talk.
Instead he turned his thoughts to something more productive.
"I don't mean to pry, but I'm curious as to how you find your targets. Do you simply wander around until you stumble upon a pretty blond, or are you actually looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Nolen shrugged, eyes still trained on the busy rode.

"Depends. Sometimes, I have a schedule to keep and just grab the first blonde I see. Other times, I'm watching or weeks on end, choosing a victim judging on how much long term damage I'd inflict on others. The more the merrier, right?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Elton grinned, he liked this one. "Quite right."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Nolen smirked.

"Sometimes, though, I just go for the body. I've found that the more sultry the person, the more they scream for help."

He chuckled lightly.

"Their hopeless desperation gets me in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Elton couldn't help but laugh, "Oh I like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

They Should Be Brothers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: