Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Should Be Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 pm

"And I think I like you." Nolen paused.

"Not sure yet. Might need to get you talking a bit more. You're probably, like, immortal or something, right? Or at least really really old?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 pm

"If you want to get me talking merely ask. Telling you about myself will be of no consequence so I don't mind." Elton grinned, pleased with the man's deduction. "Very good." He chuckled. "I am immortal. And several thousand years old."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 pm

"Awesome." he drawled, grinning to himself.

"Knew you talked too weirdly."

He pulled into a parking lot, then a spot.

"Aaah, coffee. The nectar of the gods."

He unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car, before ducking his head back in to Elton.

"You comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Elton smiled and stepped out of the car as well, "Of course."

(Screw it all you get a damned sentence. IHU BRAIN. *shot dead* *sobs*)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am

Nolen nodded and moved to the cafe, holding the door open for the other man. He walked inside, giving a brisk nod of thanks, and Nolen closed the door behind him with a nod of his own.

Sauntering up to the counter, he asked for the usual from the brunette girl who always served him and turned back to Elton.

"Want something?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 am

Elton glanced of the menu before responding, "Iced coffee for me please."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 am

"Coming right up." the girl chirped, turning to prepare the drinks.

Nolen moved to sit in one of the plush chairs near a cozy looking, yet needless fireplace, relaxing into the leather.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 am

Elton took a chair across from Nolen, sinking into the chair. He did rather enjoy comfy chairs.
"Now then," Elton started, "Shall we chat some more?"

(Lol, I made him say "comfy chairs." *shot*)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 pm

"Sure." Nolen said with a shrug of his hands. "I'm all yours."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Elton smiled, "It may be a bit early in our conversation to ask this, but I have my suspicions and I'd like hear an answer from you than keep on with my own theories." He placed his hands on the table and intertwined his fingers. "What exactly is your motivation for killing so many lovely women, hm?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"Like, omg, they're just too pretteh! I'm so jealous!" Nolen mocked with a flick of his blond hair. But he quickly stopped, growing slightly serious, though a playful grinned remained as he went on to give his true reason.

"Really, I used to have a reason. But not anymore. Now, I just kill to kill." He shrugged and took a sip of his drink.

"The adrenaline rush is probably to blame, though that's been fading fast."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Elton nodded, "The adrenaline rush wears off after time and you have to find alternative methods to reawaken it." He grinned, "Or you find a new drug to fuel your addiction." He took a gulp from his own drink.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 pm

"True, but I don't want a cliche."

he swirled his drink in the cup.

"Like sex. They always escalate to sex."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Elton chuckled. "Unfortunately. But there are always other alternatives, so long as your bold enough to try them." He took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh really?"

Nolen perked up, interested.

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"Hmm." Elton thought about if for a moment.
"Well, one thing I've always found rather entertaining is a competition. A bit cliche if you end up with something like Sherlock and Moriarty, but if you find someone with similar tastes it can be quite enjoyable to see who can get away with something more bold than the other."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"Hm, so, like..." Nolen quirked a brow, getting the hint that he was being propositioned.

"If I were to do one extreme, you would try and one-up me on the gore scale? Or something of the sort?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

"Something like that. Although it doesn't necessarily have to be gore. The possibilities are quiet endless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Should Be Brothers   They Should Be Brothers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They Should Be Brothers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: