Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L'ecole d'Idiots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Okami grabbed his bag as well, stuffing his face with the fruit.

"Les'go."

~ = ~

Justin shook his head. "No idea."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 pm

"Woo we get to learn stuff now!"
Her cheery enthusiasm was almost believable too. Almost. But grabbing Okami's hand and pulling him after her as she began skipping out of the room definitely wasn't faked.

~~~

"Huh..."
He glanced at his watch. Thirteen minutes before the first bell rang.
"...It might be easier if we grab our backpacks first and then go track down the food. Don't want to be late...I have a really bad habit of doing that..."
James wanted to make a good first impression for once.
"I'll just grab our stuff really quick. You can stay here," James called over his shoulder as he trotted back to their room.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Okami grinned easily and let himself be pulled along by the oddly peppy girl. They had to get to classes anyways and she seemed a lot more driven them him.

~ - ~

Justin stared after him, at a loss.

"... I feel so useless!" he called after the blond, throwing his arms up in the air with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:15 am

"Soooo do you have any idea what your classes are?"

Leah dropped Okami's arm and turned so she was now walking backwards so she could face Okami.

~~~

James grabbed their bags and hurried back to where he had left Justin standing. He tossed Justin's bag at him and shouldered his own large backpack, wincing inwardly at how freaking heavy it was.

"Alright. Food."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Okami shrugged.

"Some shit about weapons. History. Weapons again, but history weapons. Then flying."

He pursed his lips.

"... I think."

~ = ~

Justin glanced questioningly at Camden's reaction to the weight of his bag and then looked back at his, suddenly nervous. He didn't think he did it right. You only needed paper for school, right?

Oh crap.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Leah's face lit up. She bounced up and down on her toes a little as they continued walking in the general direction of the academic buildings.

"Those sound like really fun classes! I got a psychology class and weapons and study hall and something to do with writing and photography and scrapbooking which makes absolutely no sense oh and I think I got a class on hypnosis too which sounds really fun. But scrapbooking really is not making sense to me...at all..."

Her gaze went a little fuzzy then.

"...Well it might actually make a bit of sense all things considered but still..."

Her eyes flicked back to Okami's and she laughed lightly, brightening again.

"I can't wait to learnnn!"

~~~

James noticed the brunet's bewildered expression and decided to pretend he hadn't seen anything. He didn't want to embarrass the other guy. No way was he going to screw up the first new potential friendship he made made in...what three years now?

The faint smell of maple syrup in the air directed the boys to the cafeteria. James glanced down at his watch as they stepped through the heavy glass doors. & minutes to grab their food, wolf it down, and find their classes. Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

"Why would you wanna learn?" Okami asked, though jokingly enough to hope that she wouldn't think he was serious.

"Just start working tricks! Pays better, anyways."

~=~

Justin took in a breath, ready to ask the question as they got their food.

"What;s in your bag? I think I did it wrong."

He'd probably sound like twice the sheltered idiot he was, but it could turn out to be detrimental in the end to have nothing that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"Because you get to take all this random information into your brain and then you get to randomly apply it to conversations until you forget all about it and learn new stuff that's even better! What could be more fun?"

She grinned, winking cheerfully as she pointedly ignored a sudden spasm of pain shooting down her spine. It was difficult to mask the slight jolt she gave, but her smile held effortlessly and that was at least something.

~~~

James blinked, shoveling a forkful of pancake into his mouth before opening his backpack for the other to see. It bulged with notebooks, paper, folders, writing supplies jammed into a pencil case, three small textbooks, and a hefty looking graphing calculator that looked like it probably cost a small fortune.

"You didn't get the supply list, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

L'ecole d'Idiots
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: