Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disnyland Dorks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Watcher

Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Alex smiled, "And you."

Nathan put his hands behind his head, "We done with the whole pointless philosophical argument thing now? I'm gettin' kinda hungry."
Ivero chuckled and shook his head, "Yeah well good luck finding anything in this mess. They've probably closed everything because of those creatures from earlier."
"Ah yeah...damn, I was hoping to get some funnel cake."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Torn sighed. "And we need to get back and make sure that Drein isn't going to kill us for this."

"Thought he was gonna come here?"

Torn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Nathan chuckled, "Though you guys couldn't die? Anyway, why don't you guys just like, ditch for a while? I mean we're in freaking Disney Land, one of the vacation capitals of the world."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Torn sighed. "I don't mean, like, die. It's a figure of speech, I guess.. For us." He looked around. "And I really would love to stay but we've got stuff to do."

"Yeah, like, go risking our skins for another group of ungrateful bastards." Xenon shook his head. "I'm staying. Gonna go ride Splash Mountain!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Nathan laughed, "That's the spirit!"
Ivero chuckled, "Do I really need to say it again? They'd be insane not to close down the park after what happened. I don't exactly think any of the rides are going to be open."
"Dude, it's Disney Land, they can' close it for more than a few hours without losing profit, or having riots of angry little kids swarming outside the gates." Nathan grinned.
"Yeah well I think they'd make an exception for weird monsters eating random people."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:02 am

(Insert random action here!)

Nathan jumped as Space Mountain collapsed in on itself. "Damn it! I wanted to ride that!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:42 pm

(I START KILLING PEOPLE OFF ONE BY ONE IN THIS ONE TOMORROW. HAVE A GOOD DAY.)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Xenon gaped at the rubble that had once been his favorite ride in utter horror.

"Space Mountain! Noooo!"

(Corny gave up on GF XD;; )
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:12 pm

(She did. And it makes me incredibly sad. T-T AND ALL BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE READING HER RPS! FFUGLSFGLWIEHFIYWGEKFDHK!! DX *shot*)

Nathan lowered his head in remembrance, "She shall never be forgotten."

Alex raised an eyebrow, "She?"

"Yes. Like a car. Or a boat. You never have a boat named after a guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disnyland Dorks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: Roleplays-