Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I <3 U, K?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

I <3 U, K? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Justin sighed and surveyed the crowd, craning his neck every now and then to get a better view over the heads of some of the taller humans. He sniffed in disgust. He hated the smell of human blood. And it tasted even worse. Like eating a spoon covered in 5 month old pig fat.

He saw a familiar blond and cursed under his breath before ducking his head, desperate to not make eye contact with James. Because seriously, this was becoming too much of a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

James made his way to the side of the pier and sat, swinging his legs over the edge. Right. Now he just needed to find Hipster. He dug reached into his back pocket and took out his phone. At least he had his phone number. The boy sent him a quick message.

...Well I'm here. Uh. We never told each other where to look, did we?
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Justin jumped as he felt a vibration in his pocket, quickly pulling out the phone and reading the text. He couldn't help the smile that always came to his lips whenever Blue was involved.

nope. alright, i've got brown hair and green eyes. i'm wearing a black jacket, skinny jeans, and a green shirt. come fine me ; )
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

James smiled, already beginning to picture the boy in his mind.

Alright I'll go find yo-...Shit that guy's here. How about we meet up a little ways off the pier, near the edge of the river? It's a ways off, he wouldn't find me there.

The boy groaned. Justin just had to be here, of all places. It was like the world wanted to do everything in its power to stop him from being happy. Well too bad world. He would meet Hipster no matter what it threw at him.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Justin scanned the message before nodding, then typing down his affirmation. Blue couldn't see the nod. Duh.

sure thing. i'll see you there.

And with that, he stood, careful to stay out of James' line of sight, and made his way to pier edge.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 pm

James flipped his phone shut and stood slowly, gaze shifting to the water below. Why had he sat down on the edge of the pier? Stupidest idea ever. Because now he was getting dizzy from looking down at the water rushing by. If he were to fall, it would be a pretty long way down... He shuddered.

No. Snap out of it. Hipster is waiting for you. I am not going to make him wait.

The blond shook his head and began trekking down the pier, eyes peeled for the first sign of someone who fit the description that Hipster had sent.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Justin leaned against the wooden edge, not missing the fact that James was sitting somewhere down to his left. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

James kept his gaze on the skyline, determined not to freak out about the fact that the side of the ridiculously tall pier was the only place to sit. There weren't any benches down this far.

He still hadn't noticed Justin's presence. His plan was to get his nerves under control then go back to looking for Hipster. After a few deep breathes, James took out his phone and sent out another quick text.

Sorry, I need a minute. This pier is freaking high up. It might be easier if you hunt me down instead. I'm blond and have blue eyes. Wearing a white button up shirt and dark jeans. Sorry I just really don't want to fall off the side of this thing by standing up.

He felt utterly and completely stupid for admitting that, but Hipster probably would be a bit disappointed if their first face to face meeting was in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

(Lauren, you do realize that James is the only person who knows what the other looks like. You're in charge of this.)
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

(Yeah I was hoping jubby would be observant enough to notice that James just texted someone and he just received a text message. XD plus, he just told jubby what he looks like. in the text.)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

(Pffft, so lazy. Fine. XD)

Justin sighed and began to tap his foot, looking at the ground. Blue jeans, blue jeans, blue jeans. Nearly everyone was wearing shorts so it shouldn't be too hard to pick... out...

What the Hell.

He looked up at James with horror in his eyes, completely floored.

No way.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 pm

James took in a shaky breath, now wringing his hands together anxiously. How close was Hipster? He could be feet away now. But James coudln't let himself turn his head to look, he was feeling increasingly light and dizzy. If he so much as twitched a finger, he'd lose his balance and fall and then-

He caught movement out of the corner of his eye, momentarily snapping him out of his haze. James shivered as he felt a stare boring into him, practically burning a hole into his face.

The blond turned his head ever so slightly, cautiously dragging his eyes to the source of the glare.

A brunet. With green eyes, a black jacket, skinny jeans, and a green shirt.

Justin.

If James had been feeling dizzy before, now his entire world had just come crashing down, leaving him suspended over a bottomless pit of blackness. And despair.

Last edited by Dictionary on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"Oh my God..."

And that was about as far as Justin's vocabulary went that the moment.

"I'm my God..."

This couldn't be happening. This sort of thing only happened in TV dramas and lame movies.

"Oh my God..."

Maybe the occasional cliche love story in some leather bound novel.

"Oh my God..."

But, seriously, not real life. Never real life.

Just to make sure, Justin swallowed thickly and addressed James.

"... Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

James flinched, not quite sure if he should smile, or scowl, or run as far away as fast as his legs could carry him.

"You're Hipster..."

His voice was soft and cracked a little with that statement. God this was not happening. It coudln't be happening. Not like this. Not the one person he hated more than...but it was Hipster! How-...If he didn't get away from the side of this goddamned pier, James was going to pass out right then and there.

Except, he coudln't stand up. Right.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Justin scowled to himself. Lovely. This sucked. This sucked royally. Of all the people in the world, Blue just so happened to be James, the one person he hated more than anything. And now they were going to have to discuss some of the stuff they'd said to each other and probably see each other every day knowing that they had...

"Are you okay?" Justin inquired, not really attempting to hide the worry masked my malice. James was looking kinda sick.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

He hung his head, not bothering to reply. Or perhaps he just wasn't able to reply. Words weren't really coming to him anymore. This was just too much to process.

(nah can't think of anything else to write XD)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Aw, fuck it.

Obviously James wasn't as bad as he had thought.

They could work his out, James willing.

"Hey, look at me." He said softly, moving to sit beside the blond. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 pm

He slowly lifted his head. It felt like the entire pier was rocking now, trying to throw him off.

"N-not r-really."

James would have said more, given an explanation even, but his mouth then decided that connecting with his brain was overrated. It would have been nice to know sign language. Then again, he was probably shaking too much to be able to put that to use either.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

To say Justin was a bit worried as all the colour drained from the other's face was a gross understatement. "Shit, we need to get you somewhere cool..."

His eyes darted around, seeing only stuffy tents nearby. Except for at the opposite end of the pier. A small restaurant. Perfect.

"Hold onto me." he ordered, and, leaving no room for argument, lifted James into his arms before practically sprinting down the dock. Stupid timing for sickness.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 pm

James let his eyes slide shut as he was slung over the other's shoulder. He probably looked like such a moron right now. Better to spare himself the torment of seeing other people point and laugh as he was carried off like some fainting girl. Today couldn't get much more strange...or terrible really. Really depended on if he wanted to take a negative viewpoint on it...

Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Reaching the restaurant and slowing his steps, Justin pushed the door open and thanked whoever was up there that no one was inside, the place practically abandoned. He laid James down in one of the booths and sat heavily in a seat beside it.

"Nice job there, Blue." he muttered sarcastically, brushing some hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 pm

It was hard to resist the temptation to hide his face from the other's sight. God he felt stupid. This whole idea had been moronic. Who had he been kidding, thinking it would be this easy to finally meet up with the guy he had come to love? At least the world didn't feel like it was rocking anymore. The blond sat up slowly, eyes on the ground.

"I'm sorry," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Justin shook his head. "Not your fault."

He looked down at his entwined hands.

"... So. I'm Hipster, as you would so fondly call me... and you're Blue..." he sighed heavily. "God, the things I've said to you..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:41 pm

James bit his lip.

"I started just as many fights as you did. Neither one of us is blameless but...I-"

His voice caught in his throat.

"You've gotten me through so much in these last two years and I wouldn't trade that for anything."

He really did sound like an idiot. It was tempting to just walk away before this got worse. To pretend that none of this had ever happened. To go on with his life, empty and alone.

But he couldn't do that now.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 pm

He nodded at James' words, though still unsure if the boy meant them or not.

"... I'm willing to try, if you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I <3 U, K?
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: