Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I <3 U, K?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dictionary

Dictionary

I <3 U, K? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm

James jumped as the chatroom window flashed.
Finally!

HippiesSuck has entered the chatroom.

bluer_than_blood: Hipster! You have returned! Was your mission a success?
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

HippiesSuck: i wish. that db was there, too. shoved me. couldn't fight back, of course. i'd probably end up killing the sob.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

bluer_than_blood: Sorry dude. Sounds like today just isn't your day. Anything I can do to help? /:
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

HippiesSuck: well, you could tell me about your awesome day. ; ) im sure that would help sheer me up.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

James tapped his fingers on his desk. Well. he could easily tell him about his awesome day. But then the conversation would turn into a competition to see whose day was worse/and or a competition to see who could cheer who up more easily. Or something ridiculous of the sort. And he didn't feel like making Hipster worry about him. It was so much easier to be the one doing the comforting.

bluer_than_blood: Hmmm let's seeeee...well we did a lab in chemistry today. It was uh. Interesting. A girl got acid in her eyes because she refused to wear goggles. Said it would screw up her makeup or something. I think she went blind for a few hours. I dunno.

Well that had actually happened last week but he had been saving it for something interesting to talk about when the need arose. And, granted, it didn't exactly make his day all that awesome, but still. It was classroom excitement, which can be so rare to come by.

...though it would be kind of sad if a girl getting blinded in one eye was all he could come up with to cheer up Hipster.

...well. He didn't really have anything else.

bluer_than_blood: Yeah that's about all I can think of. lol
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Justin grinned. Poor Blue, he probably didn't have much to talk about.

HippiesSuck: that all? wow you had an amazing week. need some emotional help there baby?

He wasn't pissed off enough to flirt, luckily.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:56 pm

bluer_than_blood: Mmm you make me feel all warm and tingly inside when you call me baby~

God that would be embarrassing to say in real life. This whole thing was embarrassing. Why did he say these stupid flirty things that he would never say out loud? It was like he was lying about who he was.

Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:17 pm

HippiesSuck: lol. youre cute.

He really was. Granted, no one would ever say that in real life, but it was still cute.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

James allowed himself a wry smile and laid his head on the desk. Ugh, he was so tired. That fight earlier today had taken a lot out of him. He really didn't have much stamina or brute strength to speak of. All he had was the adrenaline rush of being pissed off.

bluer_than_blood: oh you know it.

bluer_than_blood: hey I was thinking. maybe before we should exchange cellphone numbers? it'll be easier to plan stuff and keep in touch that way. what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Justin thought a moment on Blue's suggestion, though not very long.

HippiesSuck: sounds good to me. and we need to work out a meeting. i havent forgotten, ya know.

He paused.

HippiesSuck: unless you dont really want to. which is fine by me.

It actually wasn't fine by him, but he didn't want to pressure poor Blue. In fact, that was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:58 pm

James smiled, glad that Hipster didn't seem to mind the idea of exchanging numbers.

bluer_than_blood: alright my number is 478-3945. and yeah, I still really want to meet up with you. I didn't mean to freak out so much earlier, really. you just caught me off-guard lol[i]

Last edited by Dictionary on Mon May 09, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

HippiesSuck: no it was my fault. and i'm 023-2323.

(just for you, Lauren)
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:06 am

James added the number into his contact list.

bluer_than_blood: okay, thanks. : )
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

HippiesSuck: so when do ya wanna meet up? and where? cause im good with anything anywhere anytime

Justin was grinning as he typed this, excited as a kid in a candy store with the magical card that his sister always stole from Daddy. He sat back patiently, awaiting the reply.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm

bluer_then_blood: ...well it kinda depends on where you live. Since I have no idea how close or far away you are. Somewhere in the middle of where we both live would probably be more convenient, though I'm fine traveling, costs aren't much of a problem lol

James's heart was pounding.

bluer_than_blood: I would love to meet up this weekend. Today's what...Thursday? That's not too short notice is it?
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:16 pm

HippiesSuck: tuesdays great. i live in new orleans. what about you?

He was sure he'd be able to find some nice place to stay if it turned out they were on opposite ends of the map.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Bluer_than_blood: ....seriously? I live in New Orleans too! How is that even...wow.

James stared at Hippster's comment. Seriously. What were the odds?
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Justin wasn't sure how to reply to that.

HippiesSuck: ... holy crap....

Yep, that about summed it up. He ran a hand through his hair as the disbelief passed, quicker than he had expected. Oh well. he wasn't complaining.

HippiesSuck: we srsly need to meet up now. nothings stopping us right?
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:00 pm

James typed like his fingers were on fire.

bluer_than_blood: Even if something were stopping me, I'd still find a way to meet up. Do you happen to live by the Riverwalk Marketplace? I'm just ten minutes away from there and we could just hang out by the river and talk. Or whatever else.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Justin laughed sharply, though more from shock than anything else.

HippiesSuck: dude i live like 10 minutes from there too...

Lifting his fingers from the keyboard for a minuet, Justin bit his lip.

HippiesSuck: ... this is freaky
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:42 pm

bluer_than_blood: I know. We could already know each other and not even know it. That idea kind of drives me insane. I mean...It's crazy.

If James had been standing up when Hipster had mentioned that he lived in New Orleans, his knees would have definitely given out on him. Well maybe not. But he probably would have lost his balance and tripped.

bluer_than_blood: I'm gonna go grab my phone and stuff and then I'll head out to meet you up there, okay? I'll meet you out on the pier. See you in a few, kay?
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Justin almost squealer with excitement, and....

Wait...

He was about to squeal?!

Forget I said that.
HippiesSuck: see you there ; )

HippiesSuck has signed out.

Justin shot out of his chair and grabbed the jacket that hung from the back, darting for the door. But then he stopped, actually thought for a second, and raced back and into the bathroom, checking his hair, his teeth, his shirt for any bloodstains (he had to change it, green T to red V), and finally tugged on his shoes (he had forgotten those at first), and shot out the door, grinning like a maniac.

Yeah, I guess it's okay if he wants to squeal.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

James swiped his phone and wallet from his desk, then nearly dropped them because his hands were shaking so hard. He had to take a moment to remind himself how to breathe.

Ahhhh chill ooouuutttt this is not a big deal it's just-oh my god this is a freaking big deal-nonono calm down you're going to look like an idiot if he sees you freaking out-holy shiiiiit I'm going to ifnally meet him!

The blond darted through the front door and nearly forgot to lock it. Lock it... Wait his keys were still in the house.

James cursed and ran back inside. It took him a few minutes to find them hiding under a pile of cd cases. He didn't even know how the stupid things had gotten under there. After dropping the keys beneath his desk and then hitting his head nearly hard enough to pass out as he tried to find them, James realized that this wasn't going to work if he continued in this state of mind. The bo groaned and slowly stood, clutching the keys hard enough to leave indents in his skin. He needed his iPod. Screaming metal might slow down his thoughts a bit. The question was if he could find said iPod.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Justin, after dodging traffic and and jumping fences, finally reached the pier. He stopped, breathing heavily after having ran the whole way, and scanned the small crowds. And then mentally yelled at himself.

Because how were they going to know who the other was if they didn't even know what they looked like? Justin could go up to some random person and say "Are you bluer than blood" and they could be some random rapist and say "yes" just to get him alone and then where would he be? Stuck with murder charges on his hands. That would suck.

Justin sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets and sat down on the nearest bench. He could read people to a certain extent. He'd get the right person eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:32 pm

James tripped over a pile of dirty laundry as he frantically scoured his room for the elusive device. It took him a few seconds to remember there was still one place he hadn't looked.
The boy glanced down at himself for a moment, then slowly reached his hands into his pockets. Of course. It had been in his pocket the entire time. James cursed under his breath and dug it out of his jeans, then shook it lightly until the tangled earbud wires were undone. He was out the door and locking it up within seconds. He had to make up about ten minutes of wasted time now. The boy didn't hesitate to begin running down the street in the immediate direction of the pier. A few cars honked at him and several people yelled some less than polite greetings, but he managed to get to the pier in record timing.

As the panting blond stepped onto the worn wood of the pier, he scanned the faces of the surrounding people. It was then that he realized something slightly important that he had neglected to mention to Hipster. He had no bloody idea what the other boy looked like. James sighed heavily. Well this was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   I <3 U, K? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I <3 U, K?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: