Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

New Beginning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 pm

(DO THE TIME WARP)
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:04 pm

(ZDVJHDFG,JHNTHFGM,FGHK,TJSEMJHSEG.JHRSELHJ/.DHDT.LKJEGKJH;LKN;LKDFLKJDKLJFJ/;KLM;LKGNKJFNKLG;LKDLJHSGKLJHASDGSDJLDFDKJHSLKJFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

The bell rang and James led Justin out of their fourth period classroom and to the cafeteria.

"You at least seem like you're holding up pretty well so far," James said, looking at Justin as he held open the cafeteria door for the brunet.

"That's probably far from the truth but you're at least putting on a good show of being okay," he added a little more quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Justin only nodded stiffly in reply, eyes trained straight ahead as he avoided the chance of even catching the glances of the students around him.

"W-where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

"We get some food, or if you're not hungry we can just sit at a table in the corner somewhere and relax. Lunch lasts for a half hour so we have some time to sit around."

He glanced at Justin again.

"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Justin paused.

"Food'll m-make me sick. If you want something, I can just wait somewhere for you."

He ducked his head.

"If that's okay with you..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"Nah it's fine. I have a granola bar in my backpack. I'm not going to leave you."

He scanned the large overly crowded room, trying to see if there were any relatively empty tables left. This place filled up fast.

"There! Let's go," James said, grabbing Justin by the arm and leading him through the crowd, sliding through the people with practiced ease.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

He tried to blend in and not draw any attention to himself, but every time he would accidentally brush against a Real, he'd freeze or flinch with a yelp.

Once they had finally made it to the empty table, Justin sat heavily in the uncomfortable, plastic chair. He threaded and twiddled with his shaking fingers, not looking around, only in his lap.

"S-sorry..." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

"Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything wrong," James said, smiling a little. He set down his backpack and leaned over to unzip a smaller compartment, pulling out a bar.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Justin shook his head.

He didn't know why he had apologized, he didn't know why he ever did. He just... He did, on reflex.

"I'm so-" he was about to apologize again, but James never seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

James raised an eyebrow, that smile still pulling a little at his lips.

"It's fine Justin. Really."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Justin just nodded, still looking at his lap. He took in a deep breath.

"So... What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

A TIME SKIP IS NEXT THAT'S WHAT

-it is now maybe a week or so or a month or something later and James and Justin are Lucid and have gone through a considerable amount of training so they can be on their own now without Lilith and/or Derek babysitting-

Camden sat on the ground with his legs sprawled out in front of him. He played with lthe ittle whisps of white that rose around him as he spoke. He and Saint were in the Lucid Realm, taking a break. They hadn't found any Nightmares tonight and really didn't want to go out looking for trouble. Plus technically they were still in training, and Lilith had told them to take it easy the first few months, so they were fine.

Saint was sitting with his legs in criss cross applesauce, hands placed neatly in his lap as they talked.

The topic wasn't of great importance, it was probably about something stupid, like school. Or sex. Whichever.

Camden jumped when a figure crackled into sight, solidifying into Derek. He wore an odd look on his face. A smirk? Or maybe more genuinely happy and triumphant. Or it might be annoyance. It was really really difficult to tell.

Saint, on the other hand, wasn't fazed at all. he was really like a completely different person when he was Lucid.

"We got your third partner. Just picture Lilith and appear where she is. It's still this Realm, just not right here. Come on."

He waited for the two to stand then disappeared in the same fashion as before, leaving a few crackling sparks behind.

Camden stared at Saint like a lost puppy.

"Th-this can't be happening so soon. We're not even out of training yet!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Saint merely smile reassuringly and placed a hand on Camden's shoulder.

Then, within the blink of an eye, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Camden bit his lip and followed Saint's lead, reappearing next to Saint. Lilith was talking to a skinny little girl with dirty blonde hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. She wore extremely short pajama shorts and a tank top. Derek was watching the girl, lips persed in thought.

Lilith and the girl turned upon seeing the other Lucids appear.

"It was a lot sooner than I hoped it would be, but we found you guys a new partner. Normally, we'd just shove her at you and make you guys train her, but since you're still pretty new at this I'll let Derek help you with explaining stuff to her and showing her how to transform. After tonight, you're on your own."

The girl tilted her head to the side and watched Camden from under her eyelahes, smiling shyly.

Camden swallowed and looked away. He didn't like where this was going. And he hadn't even talked to her yet, and she wasn't even in her true Awake form.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Saint's eyes suddenly narrowed at the silent exchange between the two. Or, at least, the one sided puppy-love from the girl. At least, he hoped it would only be one sided...

"What should we do now?" He asked Camden quietly, leaving it to the electric-blue-haired boy, to gauge is reactions.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:08 pm

"I...I guess we have to show her how to transform..."

Lilith cleared her throat. Camden jumped.

"If you guys think you can handle this on your own then we won't stay around. We'll check up on you all tomorrow and see how it's progressing."

She looked to from Saint to Camden, waiting for a response. Camden looked a bit too bewildered to make up his mind so she turned back to Saint.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Saint nodded firmly, meeting Lilith's eyes with a steady gaze. Oh, how he had changed.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

She smiled and replied, "Great. Don't forget the PASOS (that's my new word for binding XD). One of you needs to meet up with her and get one. Doesn't have to be both of you. And don't let her say her real name. I'm sure you'll do fine."

She waved and disappeared silently. Derek followed seconds later.

Camden swallowed nervously, looking to Saint for a lead.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Saint looked back to the other boy, smiling again, trying to give him someone semblance of stability. He stepped towards the girl and held out his hand in what he hoped was a neutral greeting.

"Hello. I'm Saint, that's Camden. Make up a name, and never say your real one, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

She stared at the outstretched hand with the slightest flicker of distatse, then smiled sweetly and grasped it, giving it a little shake.

"Why do I have to make up a name?"

She directed the question to Camden, tilting her head to the side and blinking up at him coyly.

Camden blinked and cleared his throat.

"Erm, th-the Nightmares can use your name against you."

He winced at how idiotic he sounded, stutter and all. He had no idea why this little girl was making him feel so...uncomfortable, like he was under the stare of some great serpent sizing him down. This was only going to get worse when she transformed, he just knew it.

His eyes flicked over to Saint, silently pleading with him to take control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Saint rolled his eyes good naturedly at Camden's inaudible pleading and once again, took control.

"You need a new name so the Nightmares can't find you in the Awake Realm. Make something up quickly and then we'll work on making you look aesthetically presentable."

Yeah, he didn't like her.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 pm

She visibly flinched at Saint's words and quirked an eyebrow, then quickly replaced it with another smile.

"Well yeah, I'm in my pjs right now. Might be better if I just took 'em off."

She winked at Camden, who swallowed hard and looked away, blanching a little.

Really, it was like she didn't realize that she wasn't even up to their shoulders. Then again, this was her first time being Lucid, so she might not.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:31 pm

"Ew, please don't." Saint retorted easily.

"I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy staring at skeletons with skin. Plus, I might second guess my idea on your gender, considering you have no chest."

He shrugged his shoulders.

"But that's up to you, I guess. So, anyways, name?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Her eyes widened considerably at that.

"I-"

She stopped herself. Took a moment to compose herself. Then the smile was back.

"Rowan."

Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Saint smiled back, mimicking the cold, falseness.

"Nice. Now, for your body."

His arms crossed across his chest.

"Just close your eyes and pretend you look like something else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginning
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-