Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disnyland Dorks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Watcher

Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Screw it I'm posting while no one's here 'cause I caaaaaan. *shot*   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 am

Nathan shrugged and ran to help fight the creatures. His eyes turned bright red as he kicked one in the jaw sending it reeling.
Ivero and the twins ran for another one of the creatures, the elf shooting arrows from a bow that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and the twins changing into monsters themselves to take the thing head on.
Alex glanced at the two older men, the turned back to watch the fighting.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Xenon was a tad taken aback and the sudden twist in events, to say the least. To the say most, it was fucking weirding him out.

"Should we do something?" He asked his friend in a low voice as one of the men behind him turned to look at them. Torn shrugged.

"Let's see how they do."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Alex sighed after noticing the two odd men made no move to help. "You guys know there's still another one of those things that's not being taken care of right?" She motioned to the last creature that was still terrorizing the crowds.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Torn pursed his lips. He hadn't noticed that one...

Beside him, Xenon shrugged. "Eh, people die when they're meant to die, right?"

Torn elbowed him in the gut and the other man doubled over with an "oof!", wrapping his arms around his stomach. Torn stepped towards the monster, ignoring Xenon's pain.

"We'll take care of it, then."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Alex nodded, and looked back to her friend's fights.

Nathan had his wrestled to the ground with a hand holding it's mouth shut. "Stupid monster ruining my day. And stop drooling on my new boots damn it!" His free hand caught on fire and he started pounding in the monster.

Ivero and the twins had theirs cornered and continued their assault with arrows, teeth and claws.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Xenon grunted in annoyance and shoved his hands in his pockets, walking casually past Torn and up to the monster.

"Ello, kiddy." He taunted with a cocky grin. The thing just looked at him before growling, it's tongue trailing its upper lip. "Shit, you must be hungry. I'm sorry big guy, but I think there's a restaurant just down there! No need to eat..." He trailed off as he looked at what he assumed was once a human body underneath the thing's paw. "Uh... Yeah, those."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

The demon the grouo of five had been fighting was now sprawled on the ground, tethered to the ground with bright green tenticals.
"Ah fuck, we cant kill these here, theyll just come back!" Joseph growled, tightening the green lights around the struggling beasts.
"Then send it back!" Eva snapped, glaring at michael.
"Im working on it!" The black haired teen muttered, trying to figure out where they were and where to send the damn things.
"Hurry up!"
"Ffft! You try doing this then!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Alex caught bits of the groups conversation and ran over to where Ivero and the twins were battling their monster. "Ivero! Sounds like these things will just come back if you kill them, you have to send them somewhere else!"
The elf glanced back at her and nodded, "Right!" He turned back to the creature. "Vito! Veno! Think you can keep that thing busy while I work out the spell?"
The twins, now black dragons, laughed as they jumped on the monster. "We got it!"
Ivero nodded and slung his bow over his shoulder and rubbed his hands together, chanting some incoherent spell.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

The elf boy slowly pulled his hands apart, and light green sparks of magic jumped back and forth between his hands.
The shapeshifter twins continued to occupy the monster, changing into various creatures to bite and claw it. Vito, in the form of a giant tiger, jumped on it's back and latched his jaws around it's neck. "Ugh, this thing tastes nasty! Hurry up Ivero!"
Still chanting his spell, Ivero's hands were now as far apart as he could hold them, a large mass of swirling magic between them. Ivero quickly brought his hands back together in a large circular motion, ending with one above the other, fingers curved, forming a circle. The magic swirled faster with his movements and formed a kind of vortex. "It's ready! Throw it in!"
The twins nodded and grabbed onto the creature, twisting together and throwing it into the vortex, effectively sending the thing somewhere else.
Vito and Veno changed back to human form and threw their arms up. "Gooooooal!"
Ivero chuckled and held the vortex open. "Now go get the next one! I can't hold this thing open forever!"
"Right!" The two ran over to where Nathan was standing on his monster, which was by now beaten senseless. "Ivero made a portal to throw these things into the Hole."
Nathan nodded and started dragging his monster towards Ivero, "Got it. Go tell that group of kids than ran off to fight one of the other ones."

The twins nodded and ran to tell the group of five, waving their arms in the air. "Hey! Our friend has a portal open to throw the monsters into!" The motioned to where Nathan was throwing his monster into the vortex.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Eva scoffed, "At least somebody knows what the hell their doing."

Michael and Joseph ignored said comment, Michael helping to lift the demon and toss it towards the open portal. Joseph sending the green lights to shove it all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 am

"Perfect!" Nathan grinned as the monster was pushed through the portal. "Now for the last one." He looked over to where the odd guys from before were...were they just talking to it? The demon boy frowned. "What the hell are they doing?"
Ivero glanced to where the last monster was, "I don't know, but will you tell them to hurry up, I can't hold this thing open much longer."
"I'll tell them." Alex was already on her way over to where the men were apparently talking to the creature. "Hey! My friend has a portal open to t=send these guys away! Think you can get it over there?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Xenon watched as the beast languidly moved from side to side, both observing each other with respect. Until that guy had yelled and ruined it. Sighing at the beast's furious cry, Xenon yelled back his consent and snatched it by the tail, tossing it into the portal with all his might.

Torn just watched, thinking of how much trouble they were in for this.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Nathan grinned as the last creature disappeared into the portal. "Well, glad that's all taken care of." Ivero nodded and slumped to the ground, taking slow, even breaths as the portal became smaller and closed in on itself. Nathan offered a hand to help him up, "You alright man?"
Ivero took it and stood, "I'm fine. Just tired.We really gotta find an easier place to send monsters like that than the hole."
Nathan shrugged, "Yeah, but it's not like they'd fit in anywhere else. Least no where we know how to get to."
Ivero chucked, "We could always send them to your house."
Nathan laughed, "Oh man! My father would freak, and we'd be so dead, although it might just be worth it just to see his face." He grinned. "Anyway, I hope they aren't gonna close the park or anything after this...that'd kinda ruin our little trip here."

Alex eyed the man who had tossed the last beast into the portal and noted his annoyance, but she knew if she hadn't been the one to yell for him to send it away, someone else would have, and whatever ground he had gained with the beast would have been lost anyway. Alex sighed. She knew even if no one had yelled something else would have set it off in the end, she had seen it earlier. "And the visions are always right." She muttered to herself and exhaled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Torn just stood, jaw falling open slowly, before turning to Xenon with a defeated posture.

"We are so dead..."

Xenon just looked at him.

"Dude. We're dead. Deader than zombies."

The taller quirked an eyebrow in question.

"Drein. He's gonna..." he took a deep breath. "We are so fucking dead..."

Xenon blinked.

"I don't follow..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Nathan ran over towards Xenon and grinned, "Nice shot, dude." He glanced to Torn, "What's this about being dead though? I thought we just got rid of the problem."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yeah, no problem." Xenon said with a wave of his hand. "And I kinda wanna know too..."

"Hello! Are you stupid?! Drein!"

Xenon still shook his head helplessly.

"He told us not to interfere!"

"Interfere with what? The Tikki Room show we were gonna see?" He sighed. "Really wanted to see that, too. I love birds."

"Too bad, dumbass! Drein told us that something big was gonna happen and that we were supposed to let them kill or eat or whatever whoever they were supposed to!"

"... So you're saying we saved someone we shouldn't have saved...?"

"Yes."

Xenon frowned. "Sounds complicated. I want Cloud Water."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Nathan cocked his head, "Wait so you guys knew that was gonna happen? And you weren't gonna do anything? That's kinda messed up." He glanced at Alex.
Alex chuckled, "What makes you guys so certain things are supposed to happen one way or another? Those creatures would have been dealt with whether you 'interfered' or not."
Ivero and the twins were walking over now too.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:44 pm

"Exactly." Torn said.

Xenon looked to him. "Wait. I don't follow."

"That one you threw in the portal? You know it?"

Xenon nodded.

"It would have been put away sooner or later, but it wouldn't most definitely been later. Who knows what it could've done in those few extra seconds!"

"Okay, whatever, we're dead. It's not like it's the first time we've supposedly screwed up! Now, can I just get my water? I'm dying of dehydration here!"

"You can't die." Torn said blatantly, annoyed at his obvious lack of understanding for how serious this was.

"Touche."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Alex couldn't help but roll her eyes at the odd men. "You don't get it. And I really don't want to try and explain."
Nathan chuckled, "Aw come on, we're not as special as you."
Alex just glared at him.
Vito and Veno grinned at the two men, "You can't die?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 pm

"Whatever, girly! It wouldn't be the first time Drein's steered us in the wrong direction!" Xenon teased with a grin. "And yeah. Immortal beings and whatnot. Not sure about myself, by Torn's pretty damn special himself, eh, Phones?"

"Shut your mouth!" Torn hissed. "We know near to nothing about these people!"

"I know. Which is why I felt I should extend a courteous hand and introduce myself." He turned to the twins.

"Xenonstrithe Greydollnai the 11th. A pleasure to meet you!"

Torn scowled. It was obvious he was doing this just to piss him off.

Dammit, it was working!
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm

(...I think that's the first time you referred to Alex as a girl. >w< Oh and look! Vito and Veno have full names now! XD)

The twins chuckled and replied in turn. "Vito Portanash Kerloth"
"And Veno Marthol Kerloth."
"At your service." They gave mirrored grins.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 pm

(... Shit, it is a girl, right? I think it is... Crap... Alex is a girl, right? D:)

"Very interesting names! Kinda like my full name." he grinned. "It's a weird one."

"Whatever, Xenon, may we please focus on the problem at hand?"

Xenon sighed.

"The guy with the pole up his arse? Yeah, that's Torn Gayle."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 pm

(Yes yes Alex is a girl. XD She just looks like a guy. That's why I didn't mention anything when Torn kept thinking she was a guy. XD I take it now that was not really intentional. >w<')

"Interesting names for interesting people." The twins chuckled.

"I knew it'd be worth it to join that conversation." Nathan grinned. "I'm Nathan. Sadly my name is far less interesting." He chuckled.
"Well if we're all introducing ourselves now, I'm Ivero." The elf inclined his head.
Alex sighed, "And I'm Alex."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm

(No, it was completely intentional for Torn to be calling her a girl. He's a terrible judge of gender. But you just made em second guess myself there so... XD;; )

"Hey, Nathan's a cool name! Hebrew for "Gift of God"." Xenon grinned. "Pretty damn interesting considering your... species if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 pm

(Oh okay. XD Sorry. >w<)

Nathan gave a light chuckle, "Heh, yeah I guess."
Ivero gave a small smile to Nathan and proceeded to change the subject, turning back to Xenon and Torn, "Anyway, if you guys knew this was gonna happen, but you weren't supposed to help, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disnyland Dorks
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: Roleplays-
Jump to: