Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disnyland Dorks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pb

Pb

Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Sam scoffed, "I really highly doubt you know him."
"...then again, Sam he's been around." Michael reminded her.
"...shush up."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

"God, that sounds like some sort of sex joke..." Xenon mumbled to himself, trying not to laugh. "Or a song reference. And stop stalling just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am

He's a super old half vamp. That good enough? Eva answered shortly.
"...wonderful description Eva." Sam groaned, they didn't even know if this guy was on their side yet!
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am

Xenon almost sighed in relief. "Good. That's all I wanted to know."

"Yeah, me, not so much." Torn interjected, stepping in. "What's the marks on your necks mean?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am

Nathan whined, "Aw come on Ali! Just tell me what you saw."
"I said no! It's not our business, so don't try and make it ours."
Ivero glanced at Alex then looked back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 am

Nosey much... Joseph growled.
"It means we're on the right side." Sam said with a shrug, And having no clue what side you're on I'm not gonna say much more than that.
"By the way the line moved guys." Michael pointed out. No need to make this look suspisous to /everyone/ in the park.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am

Torn rolled his eyes. "Well, considering how most villains believe their side to be the "right one" that's not going to do. And would you rather carry on this conversation in a more private place?"

"Let it be known it'll probably be somewhere that no one can hear you scream." Xenon kindly offered, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am

Wonderful of the priestesses to warn us of these people. Eva muttered.
Yeah, but really. Just cause priestess collette seems to know everything doesn't mean she always catches it. Danny said.
"...what happened to not using names. And fine. Whatever. Im pretty sure were could hold our own if you two were on the bad side." Michael sighed.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

Nathan couldn't help but grin as he listened to the conversation of the odd group. "Okay now I really have to know what's going on. This sounds so Mafia!"
Vito chuckled, "You're such a nerd dude."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am

Xenon suddenly frowned.

"...Priestess Collette?"

Torn mimicked his expression.

"Black, spikey hair, eccentric personality, morbid, sadistic, that Collette?"
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

"...that sounds about right." Michael nodded slowly.
"...About? Dude thats like hit the nail on the head." Danny tilted his head, "I'm guessing this means we're on the same sides... hopefully. I'd be a bit worried if she was getting to know Weid--"
"Spot it with the names already!" Eva snapped.
"Fff. Right."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am

Nathan stepped closer to the group in front of him. "You guys seem to be having an interesting conversation. Mind if I join in?"
Alex hissed at him, "What the hell did I just say?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am

Torn looked to the new man. Aside from the fact that LC had new friends, this person seemed way too into this. It couldn't be smart to let him in on this.

"... Sure."

Better judgment be damned.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

Nathan grinned, "Sweet."
Alex hit him in the arm again. "Nathan."
Nathan ignored his friend. "So...you guys like...mafia or something?"
Alex sighed, "Idiot."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am

"No, but that would be fucking awesome!' Xenon crowed, laughing at the thought of him and Torn in mafia-style clothing, talking wit Italian accents. God, too funny.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

Sam blinked, well that conversation changed pretty quickly.
Ffff... so what the hell are was supposed to do? Danny asked the others.
I still say Collette is on the demon si-- Michael cut Eva off.
Eva, Courtney and the other three have already denied that you idiot.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am

Torn quickly turned his attention back to the other group. "Look, Lady Collette would never do that. I'm assuming she trains you guys or something? She's just part of something much bigger so she has lots of other ends that she needs to make meet correctly. But she isn't a bad guy."

"Yeah, if she was, we'd be dead."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

"...Huh, Courtney and Rose-marie have called her lady one accident a few times." Michael said, so these people must be where those three were normally... Well if that isn't quite mind rape, Michael didn't know what was.
"Yup, same design on their hands alike her scythe by the way." Sam pointed out.
"...right,"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am

Nathan frowned, "Kay now I'm lost."
Alex hit him upside the head. "I told you it wasn't our business. This is bigger than us." The last part was almost incoherent.
Ivero and the twins stood watching the encounter, trying not to laugh at their friend.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am

Torn nodded. "Courtney and Rose-Marie. Probably Nara and Celeste." he mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am

"...uh suure?" Michale didn't really know if that was right or not.... but whatever.
...what kind of name is Celsete? It sounds like incest. Danny thought.
...niiiice. Sam laughed.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 am

Nathan just stood, confused, looking back and forth between all the face. "Okaaaay..."
Alex sighed, "Just shut up already."
Vito and Veno chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am

Xenon snorted. "Hah! Incest! Oh God, she'd love that one!"
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Disneyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

Just as Danny was about to say something to that, an ear piercing scream shot up from the crowd.
"...don't tell me." Michael muttered.
4 very big dinosaur looking beasts stomped through the now scrambling humans. Their skin was a disgusting dull red and saliva was constantly dripping from their maws.
And they were starting to grab at the people one by one. Lovely.
"Well lets get to it then." Sam said, jumping one a newly formed aura board, curtousy of Michael.
The other four following the red head, at the moment, if the other weirdos followed and cared to help they were welcome to.
Sam's long spiked chain shot from nowhere and caught one of the beast's around the throat, the others trying to get more people to get the hell out of the demon's ways. Also leaving the other 3 open and needing to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am

Nathan jumped when someone screamed and look at the monsters now terrorizing the crowds. "Woah...that's new."
Ivero raised an eyebrow at the creatures. "Friends of yours, Nathan?"
The demon chuckled, "Nothing I've seen before."
Veto and Veno moaned in unison, "Aaaw, this means we can't drag Alex on the roller coaster!"
Alex rubbed her temples. "This is not good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disnyland Dorks   Disnyland Dorks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disnyland Dorks
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: Roleplays-
Jump to: