Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I <3 U, K?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 pm

"Fuck, I know, I can't ever get over Okami or move on, but..." Justin began, voice weak. "But I still want to be happy, or at least something close to it, you know?" he sighed heavily and turned to pace the roof, suddenly just needing to move.

"I mean, I didn't do anything to deserve to be miserable, right?"

"No!" Jaden shouted from over the receiver, distorting the sound and making Justin pull back the speaker away for a moment, wincing.

"No, Justin, you never did anything to be miserable."

"So, Okami, he wasn't..." he took in a breath, knowing he'd piss Jaden off with this. "Okami wasn't my fault?"

"What the fuck!" his messenger exploded over the phone, and yeah, Justin had been right, he'd really pissed him off with this. "God dammit, Justin, I can't believe you! NO, it wasn't your fault because you weren't there! And it wasn't your fault that you weren't there, because you were on another assignment, worlds away, and wouldn't even have been able to hope in getting to Okami in time! But even then, you did everything you could and it still didn't work out but you didn't' give up, and dammit, Justin, you tried everything! Everything, and that's why it wasn't your fault!"

"But that doesn't make any sense!" Justin shot back, completely losing the point where Jaden had told him how he wasn't the one that had gotten Okami killed.

"Yeah, it doesn't, because I can't think right now past my anger!"

"Well what the Hell, Jaden!"

"Not my fault!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"I'm right here Blue, aren't you going to do anything about it?"

Blue. That was it. That was what snapped Camden fully back into the reality of the situation. Hearing this god damned
Nightmare using his internet name. It made him sick, hearing something so vile something that would take his form and twist it into something ugly like this. This wasn't Justin! IThe Nightmare didn't have the depth of emerald green in its eyes, the tiredness of his smile, the reddish tint in his hair when it caught the light. It wasn't him. It wasn't even powerful enough to pay attention to details.

"You want some of this? Come get it," Camden snarled, twisting away as he waved his arm out to send a blast of energy at the Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 pm

"God dammit, Jaden, what the hell happened?" Justin decided to turn the conversation off of himself and onto what mattered- what had happened to Jaden that made the older this much of a fumbling mess. And yes, Jaden was a mess. It was very hard to tell if you didn't know him, but Justin did know him and he knew something was wrong.

And he was right.

"Lucien, fuck, it's Lucien..." Jaden relented quietly, and Justin could see him running hand through his hair in his mind;s eye, like he would always do when he was at the end of his rope. "We were... we were just getting some shit done, getting some information, when it turned out our previous info was wrong on the number of goons that were going to be there and their firepower and Lucien got shot in the knee and taken away and..."

He trailed off with a weary sigh and a curse, and Justin murmured a sorry excuse for encouragement, knowing that it would still be enough to get Jaden to continue.

"So I went after him, and I found him, all tied up and bleeding like an animal about to be slaughtered..." he took in a shaky breath, audibly strong and stuttered over the receiver. "And then I got to him, and I killed every single one of the sons of bitches the second I knew Lucien was okay, and then..."

He paused again.

"... And then I got Lucien back, and he looked up at me with this love and said that he'd always known I'd come for him, and I was stunned, shocked at how he has this blind faith in me and I...

"... I'm not sure if I can live up to that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm

The Nightmare cried out and crumpled to the ground, red blood running down its shoulder.
Not Justin not Justin not Justin it's a Nightmare have to kill it or get out of here. Camden had to look away, it was so painful to see Justin like th-
not Justin not Justin not Justin.
He couldn't do this. Those eyes-
it's not Justin damn it!
Camden backed away, swallowing hard. This was worse. Sooo much worse than Justin coming at him like a whore, because he looked so broken and lifeless and blood, there was so much blood.
Have to wake up. Up up up up up! He clapped his hands together frantically. NotJustin seemed to realize what was happeneing now.Its face broke out in rage and it leaped up, pathetic facade easily shaken off as it ran it him.

James' eyes shot open and he panted in the cool darkness of his room. He was covered in a cold sweat and his pulse was skyrocketing. The teenager glanced at his alarm clock, which happily reported that it was 1:23 AM. He'd only slept for an hour. James turned his gaze to his window. Cracks of moonlight shone through, making a bizarre sort of halo around his slightly parted curtains.

A soft creak sounded downstairs, making him tense. Silence. And then an almost inaudible thump.

James shot out of bed, mind instantly on full alert. His parents had talked him through it several times throughout the years. There were some kinds of people that could get through any security system, any safety precaution, every shield you could possibly arm a house with. There were some people that would stop at nothing to get at you if you were worth their time.

Mr. Larson had told him that if he ever heard or saw something unfamiliar in the house, get out, get away, ask questions later, even if it was a false alarm. Better to be alive to laugh it off than have your head mounted on someone's kitchen table, or whatever it was they'd do to you.

He only had time to grab his sneakers and stuff his phone into his sweatpants pocket before he made a silent dash for the hidden panel in his wall that led to the underground escape tunnel . There were seven different escape routes and probably a dozen hiding places stocked with weapons and necessities, but this was the fastest one he had access to at the moment. He had to get out and find Justin, because somehow he just knew it was him they were after.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 pm

"Come on, Jade, you and I both know you can." Justin said softly, knowing that all his partner really needed right now was some reassurance.

"Lucien isn't an idiot and you're not weak. You've been protecting him for years, and you still are, and you always will." He smiled, knowing it would show in his voice, even though his heart definitely wasn't in it.

"He trusts you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

James quickly tapped a pattern into the wall with his fingers, praying that it was the right one. A soft click acknowledged him and an eye scanner appeared beneath his fingers. James knelt down and bit his lip nervously as the lazer scanned his eye. This was taking too long, he needed to be gone by now.

The noises were coming closer, and he knew they were on the stairs by now. He only had a matter of seconds. The scanner disappeared back into the wall and again the wall clicked, this time a section of it opened, revealing a hollow crawlspace that gently sloped down in darkness.

James swallowed hard and crawled in, tapping the wall again from the inside of the crawlspace. The wall clicked back into place, leaving James in complete terrifying darkness. At least this wasn't heights, he could do this. James quickly pulled on his shoes and began crawling as quickly and stealthily as he could. The tunnels of the crawlspace had been soundproofed, but the blond wasn't going to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Jaden gave a barking, sort of cynical laugh over the phone, and Justin had to chuckle in return, because everything was just so absurd that it was making sense.

"Right, Justin? Just brand the kid. Worse comes to worse, you'll never have to work with him again if it becomes too much."

"But I don't want it to become too much..." Justin sighed. "I kinda like hoping that I'm not going to die alone... If I could die, you know, it's a mentality sort of thing."

"I get you, really, I do. But Okami is still deep, and it's going to take a while for-"

"I know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Time seemed to stand still as he crawled, surrounded by absolute black. It was kind of like being Lucid, that unawareness of self, of time, of anyone. The slope slowly steepened and James began to hurry his pace, trying to ignore the ach that slowly built in his knees and the palms of his hands. It idnd't matter if he was quiet anymore, he'd be underground by now. Speed was the only thing that mattered. he had to get out before they started looking for hiding places. They'd find a way to get through the eye scanner, the tapping on the walls. They always knew, somehow.

Finally, the ground leveled out. He crawled with only one hand now, waving the other in front of his face to make sure he didn't crash into the other end of the tunnel because it would be coming up soon. Another minute or so of crawling and his hand came in contact with the smooth surface of a wall. Dead end. Time to get the hell out.

James moved his hand along the wall until he reached the corner where it connected with the hard smooth ground. He tapped frantically. A finger scanner clicked into place. An instant later the wall clicked open, letting slivers of moonlight in. James crawled out slowly, looking all around to check for potential enemies. Nothing in sight. That was even more freaky than seeing a car rigged with automatic guns or something. James landed on the ground with a plop. he was right in the front yard feeling mroe exposed and terrified than ever before. Stealth mode activated.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

They were both silent a moment, neither very sure on what to say.

"... Soooo," Jaden began, bringing attention to the awkwardness without actually stating its existence.

"Yep, brand him, got it." Justin finished quickly, shaking his head.

"Legit. Seeya later?"

"Seeya."

And then they hung up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

He had never run so fast in his life. James had no idea how the hell he had done it, but in less than ten minutes he had ninja sprinted (because really how else could it be described) out of his neighborhood, ducking behind bushes at every little sound or shadow, running on the balls of his feet to avoid making noise. If he wasn't in the process of losing his mind in terror, he might actually enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

... Fuck, what was he doing.

He could never place Okami, not ever, not in a million years. Okami was everything and without him, it was all nothing, and who was he to spit on Okami's memory like that by trying to replace him, and with some wet nosed blond at that?? It was an insult, he might as well go to Okami's grave an-

Shit, he was getting sick just thinking about it.

Doubling over, Justin squeezed his eyes shut and tried to forget he had ever even thought of hypothetically doing something like that. It was wrong, disgusting, borderline evil, and that may seem like an exaggeration, but to Justin, it wasn't. It was worse than any sin he had ever committed.

So who the fuck was he to even think that he could replace someone as amazing and beautiful and awe inspiring as Okami with a dumb blond.

... And who the fuck was he kidding.

Sure, he didn't like James right now, but that sure as Hell didn't mean he should blame this on the kid. Poor guy was thrown into this, and Justin had been the on the insist that they try to be together, or whatever he had wanted. This was mostly his fault, shit, all his fault.

He sunk to the floor of the roof and hid his face in his hands.

What was he going to do....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm

The minutes dragged by as he ran, legs slowly turning to lead and slowing with every footfall. His breath came hard and fast, it felt like he'd never be able to get enough air in his lungs. Still, the blond managed to push through it, letting the adrenaline take over his body and push him further than he had ever been pushed before.

The gunshots that cracked behind him in the area of his neighborhood definitely helped with the sudden spurt of energy.

By the time the blond made it into town, he was ready to collapse. His lungs and throat burned like he was on fire, he'd probably want to amputate his legs tomorrow, and there were still more gunshots coming from the distance.

James collapsed on the sidewalk, head swimming as he took in sharp lungfuls of air. It was like a million knives were stabbing him again and again in the throat.

Have to get up. Move. Run. Go. Have to find Justin. He stood, fighting back the pain. Right now was one of those times where he wished he were Lucid. Having control over your stamina was kind of nice sometimes. Like when you were running for your life.

Somehow he mustered up the little that was left in him to sort of stumble/jog the rest of the way to Justin's appartment, only having to stop once more for fear of falling over again.

Somehow he managed to stumble through the entrance of the apartment, avoiding the stare of the doorman.

Somehow he climbed all the way up to the top floor, hated stair by stair, clutching at the railing and literally pulling himself up until he was suddenly at the top of the first flight and staring up at all the floors left to climb.

God. Damned. Stairs. Laughing at him.

Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Justin snapped his head up at two sounds; one, the gunshot. Two, the person stomping up the stairs like a madman.

He scowled, honestly not ready for any sort of humanoid confrontation, and would much rather that the dumbass (whoever it was) would trip on their way up the stairs, fall back down, and break their neck, never to move again.

Sometimes, he wished he was that dumbass, too.

The distraction obviously hadn't lasted long, and Justin was pulled back into his thoughts of despair and self-hatred, just wishing to whatever God there was that he could die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

He crumpled to his knees at the top of the staircase, finally on level ground again. It was a few minutes before he could get back to his feet and get his breathing to a slightly less frantic rate. Black spots swam in the corners of his vision, but James couldn't stop now. He could hear a door far below, on the ground level, opening. Footsteps, swift and silent.
ShitshitshitshitI'mdead.

The adrenaline was back. He burst through the doors into the hall outside Justin's apartment. he pounded on the doors, praying that Justin was still there, that he'd hear, that this wasn't the end because now that he was probably minutes away from staring down the barrel of some hitman's gun, he realized that he kind of liked being alive.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Okay, now someone was making a racket on a door and just being an all around annoying douche-bag.

... Empathy, Justin. Empathy. What did it usually mean when someone desperately tries to get someone's attention in the middle of the night.

Gang stuff.

Right.

He sighed and got to his feet, deciding to help the poor dumbass, whoever it was. He'd get whichever psycho was chasing him off his tail, give him some advice, warn him to stay away from drugs, and then get on with a new life, with the yard, and the white picket fence, and the 2.5 children. Honestly, these guys should learn to appreciate the peace they had in their mediocre lives. If they did, they wouldn't go out and do the stupid things that Justin would inevitably end up having to fix.

He opened the door that led to the stairs and started his descent, rolling his eyes as the banging grew louder and more frantic, though it wasn't because he was getting closer.

"Calm the fuck down, you're going to wake everyone up!" He screamed to whoever this was, figuring that they probably would want to wake everyone up as an afterthought, what with having more witnesses for his brutal murder and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:23 pm

He heard Justin's yell. He sounded pissed off, James dimly thought as he let his hand fall to his side and slump a little into the door. He'd probably fall in when the door opened, but James really didn't care at this point. It was better than passing out on Justin's dorrstep, which was still very probable. His head was pounding, like his blood was trying to escape the vessles and arteries to find another body that wouldn't treat it so badly. He didn't really blame it, it would probably suck to be stuck in such a...a stupid body. A...wimpy...stup...His eyes flickered. Shit don't...pass out. N-no not again God...
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Justin was down the stairs and to the door he had heard the pounding stop at (surprisingly his door) and veered to a halt at the person slumped against the wood, obviously fighting consciousness.

"James..." he mumbled, really not in the mood to see the blond (once again, not his fault), even in this state.

"God dammit, what now." he grumbled to himself, moving to hoist the blond over his shoulder. He opened his apartment door, because he never bothered to lock it, and carried the boy in, then placed him gently on the couch. Again. No need to give the boy head trauma from being dropped on his head on too many times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 pm

He was barely aware of being carried in. But clarity slowly returned from lying on the couch, allowing the blood to flow back to his panicked brain.

"J...Justin someone was...after me. They're on the...the stairs." It was like fighting through a fog, just trying to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Justin raised a brow.

"No one followed you." He paused, training an ear, checking out the window, glancing back out into the hallway (and locked the door), before nodding again, this time self assured.

"You're fine here, I've got wards and all that shit." He licked his lips, checking the blond over for injuries with just his eyes for now. "Plus, they'd think twice before rampaging up here with me around."

He let an easygoing smirk force its way onto his lips, a second reaction whenever in unfamiliar company. "I'm kinda the good guy, you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm

James merely nodded, rubbing his temples.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know where else to go. There were gunshots in my neighborhood when I was a good way off. No idea if...they got my parents or not."

He looked back up at Justin, finally noticing how awful the other looked and how hard he was trying to conceal it.

"Are you-...no, you're not. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Justin bit back a scowl. Not a good time, Blue.

"Nothing. And I have a police radio set up to this sector. You're parents aren't dead, they probably weren't even there for you if there were gunshots."

He craned his neck to get a better look at the blond's body.

"You hurt anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 pm

James nodded. "right here," he sobbed, pointing at his beating heart as it grew wings and fluttered far far aweayyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm

And then Justin smacked a bitch.

SMACK.

AND THE OKAMI CAME CRASHING THROUGH THE WINDOWS ON A UNICORN WITH A HIPPOPOTAMUS HEAD AND HE SCREECHED LIKE A BANSHEE.

AND THEN JUSTIN GOT ON THE UNICORN AND THEY FLEW AWAAAAAAAAAAAY

AND SHOT JAMES' PATHETICALLY STUPID HEART

RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR.

The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

James woke up on the couch, blinking rapidly. Where was he? Why was he on Justin's couch? Where were the stairs? Why had there been a unicorn? Who had been the raven haired dick on the unicorn snatching away Justin?!

Why the hell had he passed out?!

He blinked rapidly as the world came into focus only to find Justin standing over him. Oh. He must've passed out in the hall on his way here to avoid being shot in the head. Right.

Back to top Go down
LC

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:35 pm

(OKAMI ISN'T A DICK, HE'S A MOTHER TRUCKING BANSHEE)

Okay, now Justin was annoyed.

"Dude, really, we need to work on the passing out thing. I'm starting to think it's your defense mechanism and that's really not good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I <3 U, K?   

Back to top Go down

I <3 U, K?
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: