Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dictionary

Dictionary

New Beginning - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

James looked up in surprise.

"Oh, wow. I had no idea...So that's where my science paper went...Huh...No way, of course I'm not mad!" He turned and smiled at the brunet. "Thanks." He paused and eyed Justin suspiciously. "Did you eat?"
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Thank God he could lie.

"Yes sir." he said firmly, nodding to James. "Your food's next to your bag."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm

James stared at him for a moment. He could never quite tell if Justin was always telling the truth about this stuff.

"...What did you have?"

He zipped his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, still looking at Justin for a reply.

"Because if you didn't eat, we still have a few minutes before we leave. You can grab a cereal bar or some fruit."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

"I had a banana." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm

James grinned. Dead giveaway.

"You are lying through your teeth. Come on, at least have some juice or milk before we go out the door. Low blood sugar is a no-no for someone as bony as you."

He grabbed Justin by the wrist and towed the brunet out the door, determined to get something into the stick of a boy.

Last edited by Dictionary on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Justin fought back a pout, knowing it was childish, and inwardly berated himself for the banana thing. Sometimes he found himself denying that he disliked things that James did.

"I'm really not hungry..." he argued feebly, not really fighting James' grip.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:10 pm

James merely gave a good natured eye roll as he practically dragged Justin down the stairs and through the hall leading to the kitchen.

"Neither am I, but we need to eat," he replied as they entered the kitchen.

"Grab something solid that wil lfill your stomach, come on. You can't live off a liquid diet anymore."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"But that's all I've ever done!" he protested again, speaking the truth, this time. He really had been living on IVs all his life.

Chewing was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

"You get used to it by the time you're five, in another few years you'll be fine with it. And it's really worth it when you can eat chocolate and all that awesome stuff that your stomach still can't handle yet. Like steak. So eat."

He propped open the fridge, pulling out one of his mom's yogurt cups.

"Here. Yogurt has a consistency that is somewhat liquid but is still solid. Rasberry flavored. No chewing required. Eat it."

James was only being half serious, but he knew Justin would see it as an order. Still, they had to eat and get out the door fast or they'd be late. So for the sake of convenience...No this was horrible of him.

The blond sighed.

"You odn't have to eat it if you don't want to. Your choice. I won't act like my mom and shove food at you. But I'm not eating if you don't."

Like that was any better. James sucked at psychology.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 pm

But Justin heard the initial order and took the yogurt in his hands. He'd been here for a while and knew the drill.

"Should we leave now?" he asked quietly, pealing back the tin cover and grabbing a silver spoon from the drawer. The silver somewhat burned his skin but he'd grown to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 pm

"Probably," James sighed, closing the fridge door. "Where are our backpacks?"
He hadn't noticed that Justin had grabbed their bags earlier. The blond wasn't a morning person, and his observation skills always took an hour or two to get warmed up. Which was weird, considering that they were in full use when he was Lucid.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Justin sighed.

"Right there."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:16 pm

James followed Justin's line of sight.
Oh. By the front door.
Right in plain view.

He really had nothing to say to that, so he simply strode to the door and grabbed both bags by the straps.

Then he noticed the travel mug filled with milk and the apple.

James sighed.

"You really expected me to eat this while you went and starved yourself?" He shook his head and grabbed the mug, downing it in three large gulps. He tossed the apple in one hand and held Justin'g bag out in the other, all the while waiting expectantly for an answer.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Justin shrugged.

"Kinda was hoping you wouldn't catch my lie..."

He sighed.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 pm

"It's cool, I would have done the same thing. Except you would have caught my lie in half the time. So we're even. Just make sure you start eating more," James replied, easily waving off Justin's apology as he handed the brunet his bag.

"And we're going to be late if we don't start running..."

James sighed and opened the front door, holding it for Justin and then locking it behind him with the house keys that he always kept stashed in his front pocket.

"How I miss those first few weeks when Mom and Dad insisted on driving us to school while you adjusted," James sighed, biting into the apple as he walked at a lazy pace.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Justin walked falteringly behind him.

"... Didn't you say run?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"Eh. Yeah. We probably should..."

James shrugged and continued walking leisurely, biting into the apple still held loosely in his palm.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Justin sighed, still not quite able to understand people. They would say they should do one thing but did the other. It wasn't even a lie, so that made even less sense. It just seemed... odd.

"Will they be mad at you if you're late?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:34 pm

James shrugged again, backpacks straps digging painfully into his shoulders at the movement.

"Probably. But I haven't been late in a few months, so they'll go easy on me. And you've never been late, you're an innocent victim of my laziness. So you'll be fine. I used to be late...on pretty much a daily basis. The people in the office just stopped caring after a while."

He glanced at Justin, and sighed.

"But I guess for your sake we should probably try to get there on time..."

James stared at his apple and reluctantly set it on the ground.

"Food for the ants."

Then he grabbed Justin by the arm and began running.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Justin nearly tripped over his own two feet as he was tugged violently into a run. Right. He didn't like running.

"Not too fast!" he called ahead, really feeling like he was about to face-plant.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

"Alright, alright," James replied in a slightly winded voice as he slowed his pace to a steady jog. Yeah...tomorrow they'd have to hurry along the morning routine to avoid this happening again. James was all for excercise, really. Just not when it tired him out. Like walking up stairs. Or running to school. He was good with walking.

They passed several blocks before James was forced to slow to a walk, panting heavily.

"Damn backpack," he muttered, blaming his lack of stamina on the bag. Of course it was probably fifty pounds on its own, so perhaps he was a tad bit justified in the statement. But only a little.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:48 am

Justin smiled at James' gasping breath. He wasn't winded at all, he was used to running with any sort of weight at the mazes, but preferred not to. It added a lot of stress to him.

"We can sign in the office, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 pm

"I think we'd be forced to sit in there until second period starts if we're late," James replied, walking briskly as he fought to get his breathing back to normal.

"They uh...really discourage students from coming in late. They used to let me off the hook every once in a while because my parents like to donate to the school but...I'm not sure anymore."

He glanced apologetically at Justin as they crossed the street to exit the neighborhood.

"I don't you getting in trouble on my behalf. The last thing your nerves need are an old lady yelling at you and shooting you glares."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:30 pm

"Y-yeah..." Justin agreed haltingly, the image somewhat and oddly frightening, no matter how nonthreatening an older lady is. Screechy women could be a terror, no matter the age.

"I just hope the teachers won't be upset either... Or that the other students will get the wrong idea... Won't they hate us if they think we get off the hook and ditch? I don't think I'd like that, they already hate me enough..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:10 pm

"The teachers love you, you won't have any problem with that. The students...yeah as long as we don't make a habit of being late we should...survive...Whatever they already hate me plenty."

He glanced back down at his watch and cringed. Six minutes until the first bell. Which gave them about ten minutes to get to their first period class.

"I think we're going to have to run the rest of the way if we're going to make it," James muttered. "Is it worth it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginning
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: