Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Up the Ante

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 pm

"Whyw ere we down here again...?" Austin asked sheepishly, suddenly having forgotten. Side-effects of withdrawal, they'd be the death of him.

"Evil demon, summons ghost, yada yada yada." Dustin pulled him along.

"Come on, it can't be that much further. This guy is lazy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Charles stumbled a bit, putting a hand on the wall of the tunnel to keep himself up. "Fuck. Stupid kid." He muttered under his breath before pushing off the wall to start walking again.

Cal frowned. Although be possessed by Charles gave Cory's body a boost in physical strength, he was still only thirteen. His body could only take so much and between the drain it took from Charles' possession and all the fighting they'd had to deal with he had to be running low on fuel.
"Hey dirt bag, why don't you take a break for a bit before you get Cory killed?"

Charles scoffed. "Like I trust you to be able to keep in safe. Look at what happened last time with these punks."

"You..." The teen clenched his fists. "I won't let that happen again. Besides these guys have a different agenda this time."

"Don't care. You've already proven your uselessness."

Cal glared, his nails digging into his palms. He wanted so badly to just sock the guy in the face, but he knew that would only hurt Cory in the end. Maybe when he died he'd get the chance. He wondered if there was a way for ghosts to kill other ghosts or if that was just an oxymoron that would break too many rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

Austin faltered slightly, a thought passing through his head.

"... Dustin, we may really run into Devan. He hates disorder in his work area, he could be after this guy too, for all we know..."

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean, that'd be mean we'd have one of the most powerful beings of all time helping us out. He can fucking time travel with a blink, for God's sake!"

"Yeah, but he's also going after ghosts! What if he gets someone he shouldn't?"

Dustin turned, and frowned.

"... I'm pretty sure all ghosts need to be collected."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:30 am

Charles chuckled, overhearing a bit of the angels' conversation. "I already tried to explain that the rules are different here you angelic dimwits. I ain't going through it all again."

"Can we just focus on the task at hand for now." Cal was keeping his voice low now, "I think I hear noises coming from ahead."
A flickering light was growing in a side tunnel ahead of them, unearthly noises coupled with human voices started to grown in the darkness as well.

"About time we got this over with." Charles muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 am

"But some of the ghosts we're fighting didn't die here..." Austin protested, intent on getting the last work.

Dustin merely focused ahead, tilting his head back to hopefully improve his hearing just a tad.

"... Yep. Sounds Satanic to me."

He turned back.

"Whatever you guys wanna do is fine with us. Your world, your rules, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:18 am

"Screw that." Cal chuckled, trying to relieve his own pent up nerves more than anything, "I just wanna live through this. Preferably with a minimal amount of injuries."

Steve nodded. "We end this quickly so no time for serious damage done."

"Right." Cal nodded. "As quickly as we can go with this many demons and ghosts and whatever the hell else might be waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

"Okay, ignore my previous comment." Austin frowned. "I really wish Dev were here."

"Sentiments share." Dustin took a step closer to the chanting.

"But whatever. We've done this alone before. It's not like we can die again, right?"

"Can't believe you brought that up..." Austin muttered, pushing past him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well woopity-do-da for you." Cal frowned, he really wasn't happy with an of this. These guys may be some kind of immortal badasses, but that did a fat lot of good if the rest of them ended up dying.
"Whatever, let's get this over with shall we?"

"After you princess."

Cal glared at Charles. "Fuck off bastard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

"Well, sweet, ain't he a flirt." Austin grumbled, still training his ears to make out what that could actually be. These guys didn't think it was anything truly demonic, but creatures could travel to different worlds if they had the resources or connections, but...

Well, he really didn't want it to be anything out of this world, so he would stick with their theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

"Okay I'm starting to think I hate the waiting more than the actual fighting, can we just like, barge in guns blazing and what not? I have an essay due tomorrow." Cal let out a shuddering breath. Was he seriously thinking about homework at a time like this? Yup. Because homework totally has priority over life threatening situations.

Steve nodded. "We finish this now." He stepped up to the corner and peeked around to where the light and noises were coming from. His eyes narrowed and he readied his gun.

Said room was full of moving bodies. Humans and demons and various other monsters mulled about. Most of the humans were busy with some kind of bizarre ritual at the center of the large, circular room.

Several of the creatures and demons looked to where the group was hiding around the corner.

Cal scowled. "Why don't we ever get the advantage of surprise?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 pm

"Because your blood is like a megaphone to these guys." Dustin supplied sarcastically, pulling the colt out from where it was tucked in the back of his jeans. "Now come on, let's join the party."

"No more witty one-liners." Austin shot back, with a slight glare. Then, he turned to address the throng of demons.

"We're here to see Mastema." he said with uncharacteristic authority, gaze hardened into a challenging expression, just daring one of the demons to deny him. Smart little bastards didn't. They parted like the red sea, and Austin allowed himself to copy Dustin's smirk and step into the human-formed pathway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

"Well this isn't disconcerting in the least." Cal muttered and followed after Austin and Dustin, glancing around the room. He seriously disliked crazy cults, even more so when Satanic crap was involved.

Charles followed silently behind Cal with Steve protectively eying the crowed from the rear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Kinda surprised they're letting us in.

Austin frowned at his twin's paranoia. Don't think like that. Mastema can't kill us, you know that.

But what about Cory?

They both knew Cory was uber special and important, but they didn't know to what extent...

It'll be fine, we can handle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up the Ante   

Back to top Go down

Up the Ante
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: