Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm

"You're damn right she does!" He agreed with a hearty laugh, turning forward as the stewardess scolded him. As she walked away, he stuck out his tongue at her childishly and flicked his nose in her direction.

"Tight wad..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

The twins giggled and proceeded to buckle their seat-belts as the whole plane started preparing for takeoff.
Kristina chuckled and buckled her own seat-belt, slightly annoyed with all the pointless procedures of human flight.
Next to her Elton smiled to himself and followed suit, Jule and Ruis buckling up as well.

(Damn it, I don't know what else to do with my bad guys right now...)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm

(I'll help ya out)

"So, Baddies!" Kilo exclaimed, flashing his teeth like a feral dog. "What makes ya tick and tock like a bomb ready to go off?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 pm

(Yay, thank you. XD)

Elton chuckled, "Baddies? That's new."
Jule pouted and swung her legs back and forth, "That's mean. Who says we're baddies?" She huffed like a little kid. "So rude."
Next to her Ruis grunted and Elton chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

"Weeeeellll, Missy Watcher over there seems like the good guy and you guys aren't friends at all, so, loooogicallyyyy, you're the baddies."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Elton outright laughed, "Innocent child. What seems to be, hardly ever is. Logically good and bad are relative concepts. What's good for one is bad for another."
"And what's good for you guys is bad for the universe." Kristina muttered.
"In your opinion." Elton chuckled.
"Yeah well my opinion kinda matters in this case."
Elton smiled and shrugged, "And you wonder why we disagree with you."
Jule giggled, "She's a hopeless case."
Kristina just frowned.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Kilo nodded slowly, taking it all in.

"..."

he craned his neck to the Watcher.

"So, I'm right. They're baddies."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm

"Yep."
Jule pouted again, "Really Watcher, for your age you really are ignorant."
"No, I'm not, I'm just very set in my ways, and one of those ways is not letting people like your boss screw with the worlds as he pleases."
Elton smiled, "You won't be able to stop him for long."
"Yeah says you, now shut up, I wanna have a fairly peaceful flight if that's possible at this point."
The man next to her chuckled, "Oh, but you know how much I love to talk."
Kristina groaned and slumped further into her seat.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Kilo watched her with pity in his eyes before raising his hand. They were well at the intended alttitude and drinks were being served.

"Can I get a Pepsi for this nice lady here?" He gestured at the Watcher as he addressed the stewardess. "She has a bit of a migraine."

The woman nodded kindly and rushed off.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Kristina chuckled, "Yeah 'cause caffeine totally helps with migraines." She grinned, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 pm

(It does with me. XD)

Kilo grinned and shrugged. "Does with me!"

The lady handed the Watcher the can and a clear, plastic cup with ice on a napkin before walking away professionally, even as the plane shook dangerously.

Wait...

The plane shook dangerously?!

Kill jolted awake at the shudder and gripped the armrest for dear life.

"Are we going down?! Are we dead?! What?!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

(Makes mine worse. >w<' Well kind of a delayed worse, 'cause I get the caffeine hype, and then lack of it kills me. XD)

Kristina grabbed the can before it fell off the tray. "Geez, that was a bit much for turbulence huh."

Jule looked back though her seat and Ruis' to glare at Elton, who merely shrugged, "Wasn't me. For once."

Kristina glanced at the twins who also shrugged.
"The hell was that then...?" She leaned forward to look out the window, but only saw the clouds passing by.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

"Oh God!" Kill wailed, putting his head between his knees. "Oh God!"

"Thought you liked flying..." Kilo mused, leaning over the redhead and pushing open the window to look.

"I did."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"Eh, don't mind him, Kill's just paranoid." Kristina tried to lean further forward to get a better view out the window.
"I can save you the trouble, I think one of the engines is busted, probably on fire, 'cause if you hadn't noticed, the monotonous rumble of the engines kind of went up a pitch."
Kristina blinked at Elton, "I swear if this plane blows up..."
He chuckled, "I know, I know, you'll blame me. And I'll blame the explosive happy twins."
The twins both leaned in on their own window to try and look back at the wing of the plan. "Dang it we're too far forward."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

"Well, obviously I'm paranoid for a good reason!" Kill unbuckled his seat belt and stood, mind racing. "Shti, we need to get off of this thing..."

To say the least, the stewardesses were flailing in panic as the whole of the flight rose up in an uproar, the pilot urgently begging everyone to calm down. Yeah right.

"Anyone else have a chute?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"We could probably just fix the plan." The twins offered as they unbuckled. "This primitive stuff's easy to fix." Gin chuckled.
Kristina nodded, "You two get on that, and we'll try and find whatever caused it. Right guys~?" She looked back to Kilo, Kill and the "baddies" with a smirk.

Elton chuckled, "We've got nothing better to do."
Jule giggled as she hopped out of her seat, "Might be interesting."
Ruis grunted.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Kill took in a deep breath before nodding, gaze set. "As long as it's not snakes, I'm good."

"Snakes on a plane." Kilo scoffed. "How original."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Kristina stood, "I still haven't seen that...ah well! I say as long as people don't start repeating each other we'll be alright." She paused a moment. "And if they do you damn well make sure you tell me ASAP, kay? Alright!" She clapped her hands together and stepped back into the noisy chaos that is coach. "Listen up folks! You're gonna shut up and sit down got it!" Her voice carried over the noise of the crowed as if she were talking through a megaphone. She watched as all the panicking faces turned to her. "Kay, so does anyone know what the hell is going on? Besides that we've got some serious turbulence?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Kill scanned the faces and blanched. "Dude!" he hissed to the Watcher. "My target is here!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Kristina pouted, "That's great...which one, don't point."

The twins made their way down the isle toward the emergency exits over the wings of the plan. "Oh wow...like half the left engine's gone..." Gin frowned. "I hope we have time."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

'Like I'm dumb enough to point. And it's the chick,.With her hair up in that diamond barrette."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

"Eh forgive me if I like to make sure of the little things. Hm...why was she marked? Could she be the one who sabotaged the engines?" Kristina kept her voice low and focused so only Kill could hear, no need to get any of the nearby passengers curious.

The twins had asked the people seated by the emergency exits to move to the few empty seats and proceeded to force the doors open, sending another surge of panic through the passengers as the emergency oxygen dropped from above the seats.

"I said shut up!" The Watcher yelled over the crowd again. "Those two are gonna try and fix the engines so if you would please stay quiet and seated that would be great. We're not gonna crash just yet got it?" She watched the twins make their way out onto the wing of the plan, keeping themselves steady with their telepathic abilities. The door latched back into place behind them.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 am

"She's marked because someone didn't like her." He mumbled back, avoiding eye contact with the woman. "She pissed off a certain member of the government by..." He pondered the correct wording. "By fraternizing with the help. I wasn't the only one called on this assignment. The plane could be the other guy."

He searched the crowd again. "And I think I know who it is..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 pm

"Well that's just great." Kristina muttered, "Who is it?"

Elton grinned studying the faces in the panicked crowed. "My my this is getting interesting."
Jule giggled, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Kill surreptitiously pointed out a very scrawny, frail looking man off the the corner. Surprisingly, the only completely calm passenger. "Tha's him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: