Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Watcher

Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm

The twins giggled behind the two, and Gin peaked his head over the seat, "Need some asprin-ish stuff, dude?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:22 pm

"Please!" was all Kill could say, pulling off his glasses. They seemed to make his headaches worse. "God, as many as I can have without overdosing..."

"On second though, I wanna pass out. Over-dosage, if you would."

"Suicidal prick..." Kilo mumbled, chuckling.

"Shut it, Spock!"

"Spock?"

Kill turned to him. "Couldn't he read minds? Or..." He faltered as Kilo frowned. "...Or something?"

"Nooo, I'm pretty sure he couldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Gin giggled, "He could with the Vulcan mind meld. Be right back!" He disappeared back behind the seat and surfaced again with two pills. "Technically you're only supposed to take one, but since you wanna over-dose two should work. Well actually one and a half...you might want to break one in half...just in case."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Kill looked at the pills as if they were the freshest patch of cocaine before popping back one, snapping another in half, and popping that in his mouth as well.

Geez, these things worked quickly... Was all his hazy mind could think as he relaxed into the seat, mulling over the constant drone of the engines.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Gin grinned as the pills visibly set in. "Let me know if you feel any side effects during the flight." He giggled and disappeared back into his own seat.
Aki chuckled, "You're so mean sometimes."

Kristina slumped in her seat, "Please tell me you've tested that pill on humans already."
Gin chuckled, "Of course! We just haven't tested it at high altitudes yet."
"I swear you two are gonna be the end of the world some day." The woman sighed and pouted as a chuckled came from the man sitting next to her.
"You know I could always take care of that for you." Elton grinned and he fiddled pointlessly with the latches on his bag.
"Yeah well if I ever need an insane scientist to dissect anything I'll let you know."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Kilo glanced at the redhead, who was now out cold, before craning his neck to look at the giddy twins seated behind him. He stuck out his hand.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

The twins smiled and took his hand at the same time, "Hello."
Gin grinned, "Kilo right? I'm Gin."
Aki nodded, "And I'm Aki."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 pm

"Nice to meet'cha, Gin and Aki. What do ya kiddos like to do for fun?"

The attendance lady, or whatever you call her, began giving safety instructions to the plane. He ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Gin smiled, "Oh the usual, you know, playing video games, blowing stuff up, fighting monsters, building hover-boards." He shrugged and chuckled.
Aki chuckled, "I think you forgot experimenting with various chemicals."
"Oh yeah, and that." The twins giggled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm

"Heh, seems fun. I can relate to the blow stuff up and the fighting monsters." he looked at the man beside him. "... Is Red gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Gin peaked over the seat to look at Kill, "Uh, he should be fine. Should be."
"We haven't had any serious issues with the pill yet." Aki put in.

Kristina glanced over at them, "And you two are so dead if he's not alright."
"What, it's not like he wouldn't be okay in the end with you here?" Gin chuckled.
"That's not the point."
"Isn't the point whether he's okay or not?"
"No it's, oh never mind, just don't give anybody anymore pills! Or drinks, or anything else you managed to sneak in, got it?"
"Yeah yeah." The twins chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm

"... " Kilo nonchalantly leaned into his seat, hands behind his head again. "Wow. I could REALLY go for a BEVERAGE right now."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm

The twins giggled as Kristina rolled her eyes. "I promise you, you will have some kind of disease or mutation for the rest of your life if you drink anything those little trouble makers give you."
"I can vouch for that." Elton added with a chuckle.
The twins gave innocent smiles.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 pm

"Psh, what's the worst that could happen! Give me a second personality?" he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Kristina snickered, "You want even more buddy boy? 'Cause they could probably make something to do that."
The twin giggled, "That would be fin to try."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

"Pffft, I honestly don't care."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Jule giggled and Elton chuckled, "Careful what you don't care about kid." Elton turned to smile at Kilo. "Those two can be ruthless."
Kristina frowned at Elton, "Who asked you?"
Elton chuckled and shrugged, "I'm just trying to be helpful."
"Like hell you are."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Kilo huffed. "Fine, Ma, I won't let the mean bullies take my money."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Kristina chuckled, "That's a good boy."
The twins giggled, "We could probably give you an extra pair of arms while we're at it."
"Not helping!"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

"Dude, the would be freaking awesome!" he agreed excitedly. "I could hole 4 guns at once!"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

The twins laughed, "Totally."
Kristina chuckled, "Yeah right up until you turned into a giant spider freak that kills everybody in sight."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 pm

"But... I can do that already..."

He searched their eyes for disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm

The twins giggled and Kristina rolled her eyes. "You three are gonna be best buds by the end of this flight." She leaned back in her seat, "Just don't get us accused of being terrorists or something got it?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 pm

"Not only that, my dearest, but I pinky swear!" He waved his left pinky finger in front of the twins, then discreetly showed them his right hand, the fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Kristina couldn't help but grin, "You know trying to hide those crossed fingers isn't very efficient with me."
The twins laughed, "She sees everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: