Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"I like his style! And I think like half the people died on the flight in Lost. Never really payed attention to that show...but there were only like fifteen survivors or something weren't there? but whatever we need to help out the panicking passengers." The Watcher walked back into coach to make sure everybody was getting their life vests on and nobody was screaming.

Elton chuckled and followed after her. "Things are getting interesting again."
Jule giggled and hopped off her chair to follow. "I wonder if there are sharks in the water. That would be fun."
Ruis grunted and followed after her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 pm

The plane began to tilt more steeply, people clutching the edges of their seats.

"They'll probably gather around the plane if it ends bloody..." Kilo murmured, half talking to Jule, half to himself. He straightened up and looked to the couple in the chairs in front of his. "Ya'll ready for a swim?"

The shook their heads mutely. He smirked.

"Too bad. I'll bet Mr. Psycho here did something to the rafts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 3:47 pm

A loud explosion rocked the plan and sent it lurching at a dangerously steep angle.
"Shi-!" The Watcher grabbed onto a chair as the majority of the cabin let out screams."Those two better get their butts back here pronto."

Aki coughed though the smoke that had entered her lungs and looked back at the new hole gaping in the side of the plane. "We were a bit late with that one..." She coughed again as she crawled her way out of the twisted metal. Gin. He had been right next to the bomb when it went off. She turned back towards the hole and the center of the explosion desperately searching for her brother. Please just tell me you didn't fall out, please... She breathed a sigh of relief when she hear coughing beneath some debris. She rushed over to start digging him out. She could feel his muddled thoughts starting to fade through pain. "Come on idiot, stay conscious." She pushed aside a large scrap of plane to find Gin mostly intact underneath. She dragged him back further into the body of the plane so they wouldn't both fly out the hole if the plane lurched again. "Come on, we gotta get back to Kk-sama and the others before we hit the water."
Gin coughed and moaned, "Go on...without me. I'll only slow you down."
Aki rolled her eyes. "Drama queen, you're slowing us down dragging your feet like this. Now come on." She pulled one of his arms up over her shoulders to help him walk until his wounds healed and they made their way back to the main cabin of the plane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

The intercom came on again after the explosion.

"Yeah, everyone, we're seriously going down. Hold onto your hats, use the cushion floaty things and just try not to die or flip out. There's a small island, and a poor excuse for one at that, in view. Let's hope for the best, shall we?

The plane's nose dipped and they flew through the air towards the water, the crowd going absolutely wild with terror.

So much for staying calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm

The Watcher signed at the screaming passengers and stood on a seat, leaning in to balance against the planes decent. "ALRIGHT FOLKS! CALM THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LEAVING YOU BEHIND." Her voice easily carried over the panicking crowed and bagging from the turbulence.
The screaming quieted to more terrified sobbing as they tried to calm themselves down.
"Very good. Now if you would I'll be so kind as to listen to the man on the intercom you just might survive this. So grab your floatation devices and get ready for impact!" She hoped off the seat and grabbed two seat cushions from a couple empty seats.
"We made it."
"Barely."
Kristina whirled around to see the twins making their way through the seats.
"Oh thank the Guardians. Are you two alright?"
Gin was still leaning on Aki a bit, but his leg was healing fast.
"Fine. For the most part." Gin smiled.
"Was that the assassin guy over the intercom? He said there's an island." Aki asked.
"Yeah, I'm wonderin about that myself...I do hope it's inhabited. Though I kinda doubt it...anyway take these floaty thingys and get ready we're about to hit."
"Right." The each took a seat cover from her and got themselves ready.

Elton grinned and tossed his seat cushion into the air, grinning wider as it flew up to the ceiling. "We're falling faster. Haha, these little humans will have a hard time surviving this."
Jule giggled and watched the cushion. "They've survived worse though. They are persistent pests."
Ruis grunted his agreement.

(RUIS YOU NEED TO TALK MORE SO PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU'RE HERE. *shot*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Impact in three....

Kilo grinned, grabbing a cushion and handing it to the man in the seat beside him. "Have a nice flight!"

Two...

The people began to wail louder, the roar of the engine becoming unbearable, the air thin and difficult to breathe. In the cockpit, the two pilots had come to and were clutching their flotation devices with panicked expressions. Kill sent a hopefully reassuring smile back to them as he leveled out the plane in one swift move.

... One.

The plane hit the water with a loud SMACK!, people thrown to the floor, but it stayed afloat for the most part. Kill let out a sigh of relief, speaking into the mic once more.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have landed. An island is about one third of a kilometre away. If you cannot swim, please, come to me or the nice lady in the back, the one in the trench coat, no the other, and we'll help you out in any way we can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm

The Watcher clapped her hands together and grinned, "Righty-o folks! I'm leaving it up to everybody to account for their loved ones and such since I didn't bother to take a head count earlier. Anyway! Let's get those emergency exits open before this boat starts to sink." She smiled and made her way to the closest emergency exit to kicked it open, sending the door flying out into the ocean water. "Smell that ocean breeze!"
This was going to be a fun swim. No doubt somebody had hit their head during that landing and no doubt there were a few more bombs just waiting to explode. Damn that schizo hitman, making things difficult. Kristina sighed. Okay calm down. Just gotta get everybody off before the next bomb goes off and this thing starts sinking like a rock. She glanced over as somebody got the door open on the other side of the plane. "Alright, now where's that stupid inflatable slide thing...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Kill came out of the cockpit, gently leading the the stunned pilots after him. "He disabled all the extra flotation stuff. No raft, no slide, no nothing." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Even the satellite phone's out."

He set the pilots against a seat and turned to the passengers.

"Everyone! Please raise your hand if you can swim long distances!"

A flurry of hands shot up, the majority of the passengers' faces now set in grim determination. Kill nodded.

"Alright, find someone near you who can if you feel you're able to help someone along! We'll be heading out to that island in five minutes so please, make it quick!"

"I can take two!" Kilo called, sauntering up to Kill's side and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, people, let's get a move on!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 pm

"On a side note, I'll be very happy with you all if you can narrow that five minutes to three or less." Kristina grabbed the edge of the door and leaned out to look at the water several feet down. "And I guess we'll be jumping."
She pulled herself back into the plane and turned to Ruis. "You're going to help out any kids that can't swim, got it?"

The large man looked at Jule, who nodded with a smile, before looking back to Kristina and grunting his consent.

"Right...and try not to scare them to death please." She turned to point at Elton. "You help no one got it? I wouldn't trust you with your own mother's life." She muttered the last part and frowned.

The crazed scientist chuckled, "Alright alright."

"Good. Now." She spun back around. "I can take two."

The twins both raised their hands, "And we can take one each!"

"Right! So get your swimming buddies everyone, as soon as you think you're all set start lining up by the doors. Kilo think you can take the lead? I'll hang out somewhere in the middle so I can help anybody else who might need it during the swim. Kill, you willing to take up the rear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

"Sure."

"Hope you can swim, Red." Kilo cooed, brushing past the man. He took the first two sinkers in his arms, instructing them to hold onto his neck like their lives depended on it. They nodded numbly and he grinned like a cat before giving a feral cry and jumping from the plane, arms around the two people.

They had the water with a loud splash, water flying up to land on the passengers near the edge.

And so far, no sharks.

Kilo began to swim vigorously towards land, seemingly unaffected by the two on his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

The Watcher waited til the three were just far enough from their landing spot before turning to the next in line, "Right. Time to get going."

The passengers each jumped out of the plane in turn, some helping others along, most going alone.
The Watcher jumped out about halfway through with two others with her, the twins, each helping a passenger, jumped close behind her.

Elton, Jule and Ruis each waited their turns in line. Elton on his own, while Jule stayed with Ruis who was also helping three other people.

(Ruis is a beast. I like him.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Kill lingered behind the "villains", watching the progress with a flat expression.

Until the controls at the cockpit began to beep and flash like Christmas.

"Shit!" He hissed, hurrying into the small hub and fumbling with the controls. He nearly choked at what he saw.

"... You! You guys need to go now! The plane's gonna blow!"

Damn his luck.

He turned in the seat, meeting Elton's eyes. "It's gonna explode in five minutes, you seriously need to leave! Get out, now!"

Last edited by LC on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Elton laughed, "I'm surprised it didn't go sooner." He grinned and turned to address the few people left on the plane. "Well folks this boats about to blow sky high, so I'd say it's about time to start panicking and forcing your way out the door."

The already terrified passengers looked at him with shock and hurried their progress out the door.

Elton chuckled and turned back to the red head as the last person dropped out of the plane, "Now we'll see who can swim fast enough to get far enough away from the explosion." The man grinned one last time before stepping out the door and dropping into the cold water below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Kill sighed and looked at the controls sadly. "I wish..."

The plane wasn't going to blow up, not without his say. And if he didn't give it say, then not only would it explode, but the magnitude of the explosion itself would suck everyone under the water. So, it was do or die now.

"Okay, so, key, twist, code, and then wait." he went over the instructions pinned above his head and cursed whoever had designed this plane to blow up. Why would they do that? What was on this plane that was so important it had to be destroyed?

He took in a deep breath and grabbed the key from the chair beside him, jabbing it into the lock and twisting. The screen blanked, save four dashes for a 4 digit code. He punched it in- it was on the instructions too- and held his breath waiting.

His death was supposed to be so much cooler than this.

---

"Damn, you guys are light!" Kilo cackled, swimming with the same stamina as before towards the island. Everything was going great, the passengers weren't panicking too badly, they were making good progress to the island, and-

Everything went wrong in a split second.

"Holy shit!" he screamed as a huge crash made his ears pop, the water becoming violent, He sputtered as a wave hit him full on the face and he turned his neck to see the plane in pieces, flying through the air, and sinking below the waves.

And he hoped that everyone had gotten out in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 pm

The Watcher sputtered as she dragged herself and the two she had with her to the shore of the little island. She turned to look out at the burning remains of the plane. Damn it Kill you idiot! Collette would probably have to chew her out for letting that happen...she'd liked Kill.
She glared as Elton flopped himself onto the sand beside her, grinning.
"I don't suppose you had anything to do with that now did you?"

"On no! You know I would have blown the plane up with more passengers on board if it were my doing." He chuckled. "No. The noble hitman saved those people from someone else's plot, not mine. I'd suggest the bomber we dealt with earlier, but this was connected though the controls on the plane itself so I doubt that."

"You're a bastard you know that."

"You flatter me."

The Watcher frowned, tempted to kick sand on the man, but chose not to, instead she tuned back to the rest of the survivors, making a quick headcount. 18 including herself. 18 people to keep alive.
She surveyed the beach and the forest leading further inland. Something definitely did not feel right about this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm

(LC: GOD DAMMIT KRISTINA KILL HAD A VERY IMPORTANT PURPOSE WHAT THE HELL I'M GONNA KILL ELTON NO PUN INTENDED WHAT THE FUCK GOD DAMMIT)

Kilo frowned, scanning the heads but not seeing that already familiar spot of blood red, with the feisty attitude to boot. He made his way to the Watcher, still looking for him.

"Where's Kill?"

And considering the look on her face, he really didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm

(WATCHER: I'M SORRY!! DX YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HIM COME ALONG DAMN IT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS WITH THAT STUPID MAGICAL BOOK OF YOURS. AND GO KILL ELTON. I'LL HELP. HE'S ANNOYING AND KEEPS KILLING IMPORTANT PEOPLE.)

The Watcher looked back out to the still burning plane and nodded to it. "From what I understand he kept more people from being caught in the explosion." She took a deep breath and hissed, "Damn it." She kicked at the sand and turned back to face the rest of the group. "...We should make a camp. Maybe a smoke signal or something...see if anybody's cellphone will dry out enough to work and have service."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:08 pm

(LC: I DID KNOW BUT I WISH I COULDA DONE SOMETHING DX ELTON'S DEAD!!!)

Kilo's face fell and he looked back at the wreckage with an expression that could only be described as lost.

"... Huh." was all he said before turning back numbly to her. "That sucks. That really sucks."

The passengers, unaware of what had happened on the plane, began to fumble in their soaked pockets, pulling out devices and attempting to turn them on. Most of the phones were soon tossed to the ground in frustration soon after, having no luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 pm

The Watcher chuckled and Kilo's reaction. "Ooooh yeah." She sighed, getting annoyed with the idiots killing their phones by trying to turn them on while they're still wet. She rubbed her temples, "Humans."

Gin and Aki stood looking out at the burning plane.
"...Kill was cool." Gin stated.
Aki just nodded, not really sure what to say.

Elton still lay grinning on the ground, waves lapping at his feet every once in a while. He squinted in the sunlight as Jule and Ruis came to stand over him.
"Are you gonna lay there grinning like an idiot all day or are you going to at least pretend to be useful?" Jule questioned him.
He chuckled, "I don't know yet."
She rolled her eyes at him and marched back towards the other with Ruis close behind.

The Wacher surveyed the survivors and once again clapped her hands together, "Okaay folks, I say we build some shelter before it gets dark, and a fire would be nice to dry clothes off and such."
She couldn't focus on what was already going wrong. She needed to keep people relatively calm and busy so they would focus on being productive instead of just whining about being stranded on some random island in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Kilo kept glancing back at the ruined plane as the instructions were given, silently hoping to see a splotch of red that wasn't fire or blood moving towards them in the water. Kill was a guy with just one of those rare personalities. You'd never guessed what he did for a living because his attitude was so much more different than you'd figure it would be with a life like that.

The worst part of it all was when Kilo tried to imagine what Kill must have been feeling, sitting in that empty plane, waiting to die. He had seemed like the type who wanted a more subtle death.

"I've got the fire." he volunteered, suddenly feeling sick to his stomach. The fear Kill must have been swallowed with.... "I'll get the fire going." he repeated, swallowing back bile.

Last edited by LC on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:43 pm

The Watcher gave the man a brief sympathetic look and nodded before turning back to face the other passengers who were starting to get to work.
"Oh, stay in pairs! Try not to wander off on your own, we don't know what kind of animals could be out there." Or any other random thing that could be out there for that matter...The woman sighed and looked out into the forest debating on ignoring her own advice and wandering out into the forest alone just to see what's out there.
It'd be nice to know if we have to deal with anything serious or if this really is a deserted island...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Kilo wandered into the forest, ignoring the whole pairs thing. Because, technically, he had nine other people with him. So eat it, logic. He weaved between palm trees, picking up the husks and putting them in his other arm. A hollowed coconut shell was to his right. He stared at it a moment. It was odd.

A hollow coconut, yeah, that wasn't very odd. They were on a tropical island, for Pete's sake. But what the hell hollowed it out?

I feel no life... Ike murmured in his head, the first of them all to speak in what had been hours. Truthfully, the silence had been nice for a bit. But now, he was grateful for the reminder that he wasn't actually alone. Kinda.

"Then what did this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

The Watcher frowned as Kilo went off on his own. "Ah well...he can handle himself." She looked back to where a group of people gathering large driftwood and sticks to build shelters. Apparently they'd found rope and somebody was clever enough to know how to tie it all together into workable cover.
Way to go boy scouts.

Meanwhile Gin and Aki were making fishing poles and spears for hunting.
"We should set up some traps too, since you know, most of these people probably don't know how to catch their own food." Gin commented.
Aki nodded, "Yeah, good idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Kilo came back, arms emptied of husks, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Watcher lady, we got an issue!"

He got closer, glanced around to make sure they were out of earshot of the humans, then looked back to her.

"There's nothing alive on this island." he hissed, jabbing his finger at the sand as he said it. "Nothing. Not a bird, not a lizard, not even a bug. There is nothing. Here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 pm

"Wait what?" She looked out into the forest, searching. "Why didn't I notice that sooner...damn it, this can't be good...Alright let's see... Uuuuuh." She started massaging her temples. "For starters let's try not to freak everybody out. More panicking will not be helpful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next