Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Kill shrugged, at a loss. "He's just... rambling." He watched the hand with the eyes of a Hawke. "Random words, dates, locations." He sighed and took a step back, running a hand through his hair.

"Makes no sense..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Kristina sighed and plopped down into the chair next to the hit man. "I'd just get the info we need myself if I didn't think it'd send him completely over the edge." She placed an elbow on the chairs arm rest and placed her chin in her hand and studied the man. "You crazy people can be so interesting and so annoying at the same time you know that? Speak damn it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

"Maybe he speaks another language better?" Kilo suggested, crossing his arms and leaning on the airline chair, comfortable. "Like, Italian or Russian or something." He paused. "Probably Russian. All psycho assassins are Russian."

Kill rolled his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 pm

"Worth a shot." The woman sighed and proceeded to rattle off the same question in multiple languages until the man seemed to respond to one. "Figures it was Russian..." She chuckled. "Будете ли вы ответить на наш вопрос сейчас?"

(Will you answer our question now?)

[Not that I'm too lazy to go and translate a question onto a bunch of different languages or anything. >>' *shot*]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 pm

(PFFFFT.)

Kill frowned. "I hate you right now." he muttered darkly to the taller man who was grinning his ass off.

(Why don't you write it phonetically?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 pm

(Fffffff. Like I said before I have no idea where to take this...>_>'
And I just copied what google gave me. >w<' Didn't notice the read phonetically option before...)

Kristina frowned at the mans silence. "Yesli vy ne otvetite mne, chto ya sobirayusʹ nachatʹ otrezatʹ palʹtsy."

The man tensed and finally responded. "Chto vy hotite znatʹ?"

The woman smiled, pleased to finally get a good verbal response. "Gde drugie vzryvchatye veshchestva u vas na etoĭ ploskosti?"

The man chuckled, "Mesta vy ne naĭdete vo vremeni." He started laughing, his hand still tapping out nonsense on the arm rest of the chair.

(If you don't answer me I'm gonna start cutting off fingers.)
(What do you want to know?)
(Where are the other explosives you have on this plane?)
(Places you won't find in time.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Kilo stared at the two, eyes squinting and lips pursed.

Kill took note of this and curiosity won him over soon enough. "What are you doing?" He asked quietly, so he wouldn't disturbed the other conversation.

"I don't speak Russian..." Was all the other man said, concentrating on the language. "Never heard it in my life. Sounds like some sort of psych-babble, if you ask me."

Kill just nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Kristina frowned as the man continued laughing. "This is going nowhere..." She huffed, "Rasskazhite nam!"

The man stopped laughing to reply, "Pochemu ya dolzhen ? My vse umrem v lyubom sluchae." He grinned and started laughing again.

"Aaaarg! He had to be suicidal."

Elton chuckled, "We could threaten to send him back into the darkness."

(Tell us!)
(Why should I? We're all going to die anyway.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"The darkness would mean little if he's ready to die soon." Kill mused, scratching behind his ear. "He'd know it'd only be temporary."

"Let's knife 'im!" Kilo crowed, flicking out a switchblade from his back pocket.

Kill stared at it.

"... How'd you get that past security."

"Psh!" The older scoffed with an eye roll. "Amateur assassin."

Kill scowled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 am

Jule giggled, "My darkness can be never ending. And if he is so eager to die wouldn't knifing him only excite him?" She smiled, "Seems we'll just have to search the plane ourselves. Hm. Too bad Eric isn't here, he could have been useful for once."

Elton chuckled, "If Eric where here he'd probably be helping the man."

Their captive continued to ignore their conversation about his fate and kept on with a gasping laugh.

Kristina glared at him. "This is taking too long, we're going to run out of time at this rate."

"No kidding..." The twins stared at the crazed man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 pm

"His laugh is annoying." Kilo deadpanned, staring at the man. "Can someone shut him up?"

"Can you shut up?"

"Nope. But I like the little lady's idea. Eternal darkness might actually shut his freakin pie-hole!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Jule giggled again. "I'm happy to oblige."

Kristina ran a hand through her hair, "That'd be great, but that gets us no answers." She gave a defeated sigh. "Aw screw it." She placed a hand on the mans head and he went silent, eyes rolling back into his head.
A moment later Kristina removed her hand and stepped back, swaying slightly. "Geez his brain is messed up...but I got what we need, and, aw shi- we've got like two minutes to get to the tail of the plane before we lose it."

The crazy hit man stayed silent now, his eyes seeming life-less, his head falling to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Kilo watched the limp man's empty eyes slowly start to roll back and pursed his lips. "Right, two minutes. And what do we do with the passengers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 am

"I don't know, warn 'em? And start getting the damn life boats ready. And you two." Kristina turned to see the twins were gone. "Damn it, we don't have time for you two to play the heroes!"

Elton chuckled, "I'm surprised you're not the one playing hero."

"Eeeeeeh, I would, but I do have rules to follow and all that." She rubbed her temples. "A minute and a half, then two more till the next one...ugh. Let's get to work." She turned quickly on her heals and marched back to coach.

Meanwhile, Gin and Aki made their way through the tail end of the plane towards the bomb.
"She's gonna be so mad at us." Gin give a nervous chuckle.
"No kidding...and there are probably more explosives set to go off after this one..." Aki sighed. "At least this might buy us some time to get everybody off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Kilo grinned at the absence of the two geniuses. "Get pissy all you want, chicky. I like them." He looked to the man slumped in the chair. "Well, we know what to do. He's basically dead weight to us now. Wanna..." He jerked his head at the Emergency Escape latch. "He's crazy. I'm sure he's thought he could fly before."

"I'm sure you would know this from experience." Kill scowled, crossing his arms. "And those two seem capable enough to handle it. We just have to keep everyone calm enough so they don't sabotage the plane or anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm

The Watcher sighed, "What we need is to get all the passengers ready to abandon ship. That bomb in the tail isn't the only one set to go off it's just the first. This plane is going down no matter what we do at this point. That bastard was damn thorough. And throw him overboard for all I care at this point, it's out of my hands." She held up her hands as she left first class to address the rest of the passengers.

Elton watched her go. "She never ceases to confound me..."
Jule chuckled, "She's a woman. We tend to do that to men." She studied the unconscious hitman. "Well, shall we throw him out or send him back into darkness." She giggled and shadows licked at the mans feet, eager to swallow him again.

"Ah-hah!" Gin explained as he finally reached the bomb hidden in the frame work of the tail. "Jeez this guy must be crazy flexible if he could fit back here!" The boy squeezed himself into a better position so he could disarm the bomb as quickly as possible. "Hey you got a screwdriver on you?"
His sister sighed, "Of course I do. Why don't you?" She pulled out a small pocket knife like contraption and passed it to Gin.
"Thanks. I was kinda worried security might take it from me..."
Aki chuckled, "We have the deepest pockets in the world and your worried about security finding your screwdriver?"
"Hey you never know! And I like my screwdriver."
Aki rolled her eyes, "Just disarm the bomb so we can move on to the next one."
"Yeah yeah!" The boy set to work on dismantling and disarming the explosive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"How about we wake him up with the darkness, and then throw him out so we can watch him flail like a clipped bird?" Kilo suggested with a glimmer in his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Jule giggled, delighted, "Oh I like you."

"No throwing people out thank you!" Kristina yelled back at them from coach. She returned her focus to the nearly panicking passengers.The flight attendants had done a pretty good job at keeping everybody relatively calm. "Alrighty folks! As you well know we're having a bit of engine trouble and all that. The plan's pretty much gonna crash so we're gonna try and kind of make a crash landing in the water which we are fortunately flying over at the moment. So basically listen to me and the rest of the weird people trying to help out and me might just live through this! Any questions?" She waited a moment, watching the scared and confused faces. "I'll take that as a no. Alright then for now just sit tight until we get the life boats all ready."
She marched back to the group still in first class and frowned. "You losers gonna stand around all day voting on how to kill the guy or will you actually help with this plan already?"

Elton smiled, "I think we've decided on how to kill the man. And you have yet to fill us in on what exactly the plan it."

The Watcher blinked, "Well I thought that was kinda obvious. We're gonna land the plan in the ocean and get everybody out on the life boats. Pretty standard plan crash procedure as far as I can tell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

"We're over open water. Where will we go?" Kill looked out a window disdainfully, seeing only blue. "I don't see any land nearby."

"Out the escape~"

"Open the escape and we all die, genius." Kill glared at Kilo. "First off, you'd have to be superhuman to even open the escape in the first place. And after that, the door would be ripped off so closing it wouldn't been an option either. Cabin pressure failure would make the possibilities of a fatal crash double what it is now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 pm

"And this is why we land the plan in the water before we open the door. And I'll figure out how to get us back to land after we get off the bomb infested plan. Try and keep up will ya?"

Elton chuckled, "Who could keep up with your through process."

"Th-...point taken. Anyway let's get this plan landed. Or did you still want to throw schizo man out a window?" She pointed a thumb at the unconscious hitman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Kilo regarded the man for a long moment before sucking in his breath through his teeth. "Okay, see, I really do wanna throw him out a window..."

"Control yourself then!" Kill barked angrily. "Or I'll just slit his throat now!"

Kilo scowled. "Killjoy."

The redhead rolled his eyes dramatically before turning to the Watcher. "How do you wanna do this, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 am

Kristina threw her hands up, "Then throw him out the window! Just get it over with so we can get these passengers saved! Or do I have to do it? 'Cause if you keep saying it rather than just doing it, I will, I seriously will." She stopped herself and took a deep breath. "Those twins better keep those bombs from going off until we can actually get this plan down."

Gin and Aki had disarmed the first bomb and had moved on to several more through out the ship.
"There are so many! Jeez, how the hell did this guy get so many on without anyone noticing?" Gin huffed and handed his sister the tools she asked for.
"Who knows. Doesn't matter right now really, we just have to find them and defuse them. Screwdriver."
"Yeah yeah." He handed her a screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Kilo grinned at her outburst, but didn't say anything on that particular topic. 'Why don't we just pull the pilot out of his seat and elt nature take it's course? Not like there's any better way to land. I'm sure that's how Lost got started, and most of them survived the crash, right?"

"You're seriously going off of a TV show?"

He shrugged at Kill's tone of disbelief. "Why not? Works for the people on the TV when they copy the TV. Maybe it's like the whole "I'm my own grandfather" thing. It could work."

"... I don't see how those are hand in hand." Kill sighed. "And I could land us safely. Granted, the ocean isn't exactly 'safe', per say, but we won't sink."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 2:54 pm

"One: this plane is bigger than the one on Lost, two: nearly everybody died on that island didn't they? Not a good scenario to be thinking of at a time like this. Alright...Kill you go kick the pilot out and start the landing process, I can keep everybody relatively safe after that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Sun May 22, 2011 3:04 pm

"Gotcha." he replied with a bob of his head before turning and walking briskly down the hall towards the cockpit.

Kill rolled his eyes. "But how many of them died during the crash?"

A sharp yell suddenly came from the front of the plane, followed by a crash, and a thud. Then silence.

Kilo grabbed onto the set beside him fr support as the plane slowly began to dip.

"Hi, this is your new captain. We're beginning our decent into open water, so please, put on your life vests, then help the person next top you if need be. Just don't scream. That's annoying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next