Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Reason to Hate Flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

Another Reason to Hate Flying Empty
PostSubject: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Kilo grumbled as he shouldered his bag, glaring at anyone dumb enough to look him in the eye. He hated airports, hate, hate. hated them. Why?

First off, he was so unnaturally tall that he couldn't go 10 feet without someone asking him if he was a basketball star. They all thought they were so smart, seeing someone and being able to magically tell what they did with their life.

Second, being so tall, he hit his head ALL. THE. TIME. Whose grand idea was it to make plane interior so damn small? Seriously, were they trying to piss off everyone over 6 feet tall? Honestly, how could it have ever been seen as a good idea?

And another thing. Layovers. Waiting for your flight. Checking in. All of those. Why did it take so long??? Once again, were they trying to piss people off? Making them go through security - and yes, he did get looks that read "You a terrorist?" nearly every time - making them check in, then wait 30 minutes, then start a boarding that made them wait ANOTHER 30 minutes, and then wait for what felt like hours just for the flight to take off! So stupid...

Oh, and terrorists. The real ones.

Yeah, Kilo didn't like those.

Leaving the front-desk lady who was extremely unhelpful, he sat heavily in one of those uncomfortable chairs next to a redheaded man on a laptop and sighed.

Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Kristina sat across from where Kilo had sat down, Gin and Aki playing a game against each other on their laptops while they waited. "I swear I know those two...how do I know those two..."
"Just ask. Maybe they'll remember you." Aki offered, not looking up from her screen.
"Yeah it's not like you're that hard to forget." Gin chuckled.
"Aaaaah." Kristina let her head fall back against the chair and stared at the ceiling, "I hate forgetting people though. Hmmmm." She rolled her head back up to look at the two men sitting across form them. It seemed they didn't know each other, but she still knew that she knew both of them, and it bugged her that she couldn't remember. She studied the red head for a bit before his name finally came to her and she nearly fell out of her seat. "Kill!" She laughed, "I knew I knew you!" She started to laugh, but quieted to a chuckle when she noticed just how many people were now staring at her. "Ah hah."
A chuckle came from the twins next to her. "Took you long enough."

---

Elton surveyed the crowded airport. He didn't particularly like them, but they did offer plenty of opportunities for experimentation on the people and the security. He smiled and nodded to a guard walking by.
"Elton, please don't cause any trouble. We're here for vacation remember? Don't give the airport a reason to cancel our flight."
Elton turned to look up at the little girl, sitting on the shoulders of a large muscular man anmed Ruis. "I wouldn't dream of it my dear!" He smiled.
Jule pouted, "Don't give me that lie. Your face is so easy to read."
Elton chuckled. It was true they were there for "vacation" though he still couldn't fathom why they were taking an airplane. They had the abilities to transport themselves almost anywhere, but Haden had handed them the tickets when he told them to take a vacation for a couple weeks, and when Lord Haden handed you plane tickets, you used the plane tickets. There was always a reason.
Elton smiled once again at Jule and Ruis. "Shall we go make our way through security then?"
"So long as you don't try and get one of your little toys through. If we've seriously been given a vacation then I don't want you ruining it. It's no fun if we get stuck at the airport."
"I know, I know, I'll make sure anything suspicious is well concealed on someone else." The man chuckled.
"Elton!" Jule sighed as they made their way to security.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Kill's head snapped up at the sound of his name, despite the blaring sound from his ear buds from the newscast he was streaming on his laptop. Target research and whatnot. In fact, that's the entire reason he was here. Transportation to his next target, his next victim, his next payday. Not that money was hard to come across, the adrenaline of the kill was just too addicting to pass up, even after everything.

He looked at the woman sitting across him with a pair of twins by her side and frowned, immediately profiling them. The kids looked around 9 to 11, postures showing that they were childlike, yes, but still very mature in their own way. Especially the girl. She looked aged beyond her years.

Now, the woman was the opposite. She looked years beyond her age, really. A giddy smile and sparkling eyes, practically bouncing in her seat. A happy-go-lucky sort he would guess.

Kill cast a nervous glance at the man who had sat down beside him and made a mental note not to even so much as bump the guy. He looked like he could snap a neck with his thumb. Pulling an ear bud from his ear, Kill ignored the droning newscaster and looked across to the woman.

"Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Kristina chuckled, "Yes and no. I know I've met you at least once before, not sure if you've met me yet though...but that gets confusing and makes me sound like a nut job if I try to explain it so I'm not going to. At least not here. But anyway, if you don't remember me, I'm Kristina, more commonly called the Watcher."
Gin and Aki glanced up at Kill and smiled. This whole scenario was probably going to get really confusing for the poor guy real fast.

---

Jule bounced on her toes as she waited for Ruis and Elton to get through the rows of conveyor belts and metal detectors that passed for security on this world. She knew Elton would have more than a few scalpels on him, and plenty of needles containing who knows what, but he would pass through all the detection methods just fine. Even though she had warned Elton not to get them into trouble she knew that wouldn't be an issue, these primitive worlds couldn't even begin to comprehend the powers walking among them right now.
She smiled when she saw Ruis walking over. "Well at least you didn't have any trouble getting through this time. I do hope Elton plays nice."
Ruis nodded. "Hm."
"Oh hush, I told you I wasn't going to cause us any trouble." Elton huffed as he walked up next to them. "These idiotic security measures are too primitive to catch anything anyway."
Jule rolled her eyes as Ruis picked her up. "You sound so disappointed."
"I am! It's no fun getting away with something if the opponent never has a chance to even catch you. He gave a disgusted look back at the airports so called security. "I do wish our master would pick more advanced worlds for our little trips. Places like this are never any fun."
Jule chuckled, "True enough, but it doesn't matter. Let's go find our gate and maybe grab a snack, I'm getting hungry."
Elton and Ruis nodded and headed off towards the rows of chairs full of people waiting for their flights.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Kill just made a confused noise, something between a whine and a moan, completely aware that the scary-man was now starting to stare. And he looked very suspicious.

Seeing a large group of oddly-held probably-college students, Kill suppressed a sigh and turned his attention back to the woman.

"Okay, Ms. Watcher," He bit out, weaving his fingers together. "How do you know who I am? I can assure you, I am very careful with hat I leave behind for others to see..."

Yeeaaah, he was getting some odd looks for giant-guy. God, his eyes gave Kill the shivers!
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm

"Oh I know, don't worry about it too much, I'm not here to ruin whatever job your heading to." She chuckled, "Anyway, I know you through a friend, who you may or may not know yet...so I can't tell you who, sorry. But you'll probably meet me again in the future so you might find out then." Kristina pointed at Kilo. "I also know you from somewhere, but I'm giving up on remembering from where. So...what's your name?"
The twins giggled.

---

Ruis stopped as they approached the rows of uncomfortable seats full of passengers waiting to board their planes. He took a deep breath through his nose and scowled. "She's here."
Jule looked out into the crowd of people, "Really? Here? Why would she be here?"
Elton sighed, "Who knows. Her actions hardly ever make sense." He frowned, "I guess this answers why our master sent us here. And here I was hoping we'd get an actual vacation."
Jule sighed as well, "Ah well, it can't be helped. We should figure out where exactly she is before we do anything else. No doubt she already knows we're here."
"Hm." Ruis nodded and started walking again, Elton close behind.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 pm

The scary-man's scowl deepened and he met her eyes, looking away from Kill.

"I'm Kilo Ares. Why."

Kill couldn't help it as he swallowed thickly. Something about this guy scared the SHIT out of him, and it didn't have anything to do with the fact that his last name was the Greek god of war and violence, no, not at all.

Plus, his voice seemed kinda gravelly, like he had been choked one too many times as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Kristina pouted, "I know I've met you once before...I just can't really remember it. I think Nashi might have been there...ah well, doesn't really matter I guess." She waved a hand in dismissal. "I just wanted to remember your name before we all go stuck on the same plane."
"And yet you still don't really remember him." Aki chuckled.
"Hey I recognize his name at least. And I think I kind of might remember something about his sister...do you have a sister Kilo?"

---

"Ah there she is." Elton stopped by one of the many maps around the airport.
Jule turned to see where he was looking. "And she brought the devil twins with her. Wonderful."
Elton chuckled, "Those two in an airport? This won't stay pleasant for long." He turned to act like he was studying the map. "This flight might not be so boring after all."
Jule watched the Watcher and the twins a moment longer before looking to the map as well. "It looks like they're talking with the two men sitting across from them. Ruis, can you hear any of it?"
"Hm." The large man nodded. "One of them seems to be called, Kilo. It seems they might know each other."
Jule nodded and turned to study some of the shops around them, feigning a child's curiosity. "Hm. Well, no need to attract attention just yet. Let's get some food, I'm still hungry."
Elton chuckled, "You're always hungry."
Jule pouted. "Am not."
The three wandered back into the crowd of people, heading for one of the nearby food places.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Kill almost flinched away as a vein tensed dangerously in Kilo's neck, his jaw grinding visibly. The man wet his lips before replying.

"Yeah, I've got a sister. Klio."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Kristina chuckled at his obvious distress at the mention of his sister, "Yep, then I do remember you. Sorry if I brought up bad memories though, I just wanted to make sure I remembered correctly." She leaned back in her chair, "Anyway, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Kilo pulled a frown. "I was intending on going on a trip, one that hopefully would've been a relaxing vacation. But, seeing as we have the same DIRECT flight, I'm guessing that's out of the question." He crosses his arms angrily before turning to Kill, much the the redhead's chagrin.

"And you, 4-eyes?"

Kill stuttered, only barely glancing up as the group from before split and moved on, then turned back, still flustered.

"W-what? Why me?"

"You know them. Obviously, we're going to be getting to know each other through association."

He swallowed thickly before uttering a carefully worded reply.

"I have a job... I have to go kill some rats."

After all, his targets were frequently and so fondly dubbed "rats". Including this one. God, he loved the Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 am

Kristina stifled a laugh, "That's seriously the best you could come up with? Wow dude."
The twins giggled, "This is gonna be a fun trip after all."

---

Elton sat twirling a french fry, debating on whether or not he really wanted to ingest the unhealthy thing. He had ordered a burger just to keep up appearances really, but when they had gotten back to the table he remembered that he didn't like fast food. So now he sat staring at his food while Jule and Ruis ate theirs without complaint.
"I told you you should have gotten a salad." Jule looked at him and stuck another fry in her mouth.
Elton frowned at the childlike woman. "It's not like that would have been any better. That fly infested kitchen...I don't understand how people eat at these places on a daily basis." His frown deepened as Ruis took a bite of his own burger and various toppings dripped out. "Ugh. I should have gotten a salad."
Jule giggled, "Told you."
Elton pushed his plate over in front of Ruis and resigned himself to people watching instead, keeping an eye on the group around the Watcher whenever they were in sight through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Kill scowled and glared at the woman. "Oh, what do you know?"

"Judging by how she knew our names..." Kilo leaned back against his chair and puts his hands behind his head, crossing his arms. Finally, something to keep the boredom away. "I'd say she knows a lot."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Kristina gave a sly smile, "More than you'll ever know, that's for sure. But no worries! I'm not here to cause trouble. Although I might have brought some by accident...but that's not important right now. So to answer Kill's question, like Kilo said, I know a lot, and I know what you do for a living." She chuckled, "Killing 'rats' as you so aptly put it."

(I totally just realized I know next to nothing about Kilo...*shot* and I only kind of remember the RP we did with him once...his sister blew up a planet or something...and didn't Kilo have a second personality or something?)

----

Elton gave an exasperated sigh and slumped in his seat so his head rested on the table. "This is boring."
Jule sucked on her straw. "Mm-hm."
"They're not doing anything. They're just...talking. Even those little explosive obsessed imps aren't doing anything! Arg!" He flailed his arms and collapsed back on the table. "They can't seriously be waiting for a flight. Can they? I mean, it makes no sense, why would they take a plane anywhere."
Ruis and Jule continued eating their meals, only half listening to Elton's annoyed ranting. Jule stuck another french fry in her mouth and looked to where the Watcher was still talking with the men sitting across from her. Jule swallowed and looked back to her food, "They must be important somehow or another. Or at least interesting. She wouldn't be talking to them otherwise." She frowned at her empty fry container.
"I know, but still! Can't they do something more interesting than talk? It's not even an interesting conversation yet. She knows them, but they don't know her, and something about killing rats."
"Assassin." Ruis grunted and took a bite of his burger.
"Ah, that makes sense. Explains why he's so on edge." Elton raised his head and rested it on his hand, elbow on the table. "The other one though...I can't tell anything from him."
"He wasn't happy when she mentioned his sister." Jule put in as she snatched a fry from Ruis' plate.
"Yes, but that's not much...let's watch a bit longer before we move."
"Hm." Jule nodded, and Ruis grunted.

(Why am I having so much fun making longer replies for Elton and them even though they're not even in the main conversation...XD)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm

(Kilo has, like, 7 personalities... )

"Well, well, well." Kilo drawled in a fake southern accent, cocking an eye at the redhead beside him. "What one earth could be another title for a rat... A snitch, maybe? Someone lower than dirt?" He shifted in the uncomfortable seat to look down at the jumpy guy from over his nose.

"What an interesting lifestyle."

Kill cursed under his breath, looking right back at his screen. He'd have to delete, like, half his files now.

(Maybe cause you kno them well and there's a lot more people for you to control XD)
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm

(Well I only met two...>w<')

"Come now Kilo, be nice, he does good work." Kristina chuckled. "Everyone has their share of secrets, you're hardly one to be excluded."
The twins chuckled, still battling each other on their laptops.
"So no need to be quite so paranoid, Kill. We won't ruin your job." She smiled.

---

Elton sighed, "Damn it, I was hoping it would get interesting."
"Go make it interesting if you're so bored." Jule stole another fry from Ruis' plate and watched the various people walking by.
Elton frowned, "But we don't know why she's here yet."
"At this rate we'll never find out. If nothing else you can put her on edge by going over to chat." Jule pulled out a small sealed plastic bag from her box of food and ripped it open, fiddling with the toy it contained. "That's more fun than just sitting around here watching isn't it?"
"I suppose...I still wanna know why she's here."
Jule rolled her eyes, "Maybe she's here because we are, does it really matter right now? Just go over there. We'll join you once we're done eating."
"Okay okay, you're right. I'll go and 'chat.'" Elton got up and started making his way through the crowd.
Jule smiled as she watched him go, "Good boy. Go have fun."

(Pfft. I'm still exploring their personalities! XD And I'm doing a hell of a job not showing Jule's apparently childlike personality. XP And I have the same number of people to control, and Ruis doesn't even say anything hardly. I guess it's just a matter of my charries having their own conversation so I have more to say in one post. XP It still feels weird though...*shot*)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm

(Hopefully that's all you'll ever meet. XD)

"Hey, I'm not judging nobody." he replied, hands up in self defense. "Just felt that he should know I know, ya know? It's only courteous."

"Yeah." Kill deadpanned. "Courteous. Cause chivalry isn't dead or anything."

"Hey, it's alive and kicking as long as I am." Kilo grinned cheekily. "So, I'm guess that we all desired one nice, big, relaxing vacation in Hawaii, am I right?"

(XD I know how you feel. Having conversations with myself in RP form is... weird... And I'm trusting you to know awesome hotels in Hawaii. Okay??
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:07 pm

(Aaaw! XD)

Kristina chuckled, "'Desired,' past tens, does that mean you've given up on a relaxing vacation? I'm not really sure if you can't have a relaxing vacation in Hawaii. "
The twin chuckled, "Unless of course you dislike hoards of beach bums and can't stand pineapples."

Kristina tilted her head slightly and looked up at Elton as he approached the group. "What do you want?"
The man chuckled and held up his hands in defense, "Just here to chat that's all. It was getting boring just watching you all have such a boring conversation so I thought I'd try and spice things up a bit." He smiled.
Kristina frowned, "You spicing things up generally means either someone gets cut open or something blows up. And to be honest I'm kind of hoping it's the later this time."

(It is. Though I must say it is pretty nice for character development. XD Fffffff, I've only actually been to one hotel and it's military. >w<' But I guess the Hilton Hawaiian Village is supposed to be really nice and expensive. XD Right next door to the Hale Koa, the military one my family always goes to. >w< Oh and the Royal Hawaiian is pretty cool! And they're all right on Waikiki beach. XD)
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Kill and Kilo weren't sure what to make of this. Go figure.

"Well, if cutting up is a problem, I'm good." Kilo cocked a grin at the newcomer. "I've got about 7 Aces up my sleeve."

"And I'll be you're immortal too." Kill grumbled as he shut his laptop. "Sadly, I'm not. Hell, I'm probably te most normal of all you freaks and yet I kill people for a living!" He quickly shut his mouth after accidentally exclaiming that, looking around to make sure no one else had heard.

"Flight 104 is ready for boarding. First class, please come to the desk so we may check your boarding passes and get you seat as quickly and efficiently as possible."

"That's me."

"Me too." Kilo agreed after Kill.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:37 pm

"Us too." Kristina glanced up at Elton, "And you guys as well I'm guessing."

Elton dug into his pockets and produced his boarding pass. Reading it he grinned, "So we are. Hm, first class, that's always nice."

Kristina pouted as she saw Jule and Ruis walking over now. "Lovely..."
The twins watched them approaching as well and put their laptops away. "Well this is going to get interesting."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Kill watched them steadily as they approached before hefting his messenger bag and pulling out his ticket.

"10 bucks we're all right next to each other."

Kilo grabbed Kill's ticket, scanned it, then smirked. "Look! We're plane buddies!" He smacked the ticket right back in his hand with a grin and walked past, up to the ticket lady.

"This is gonna be awesome!" He jeered, showing her his pass.

Kill sighed in defeat before following him, showing the nice lady his ticket with a tired smile, which she returned wholeheartedly with a slight blush. He walked down the hall to the plane, glancing back to make sure that the others were coming. Obviously they would all be saddled together in this one.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Kristina handed her and the twins' tickets to the lady and followed after Kilo and Kill, a little less excited than she was earlier. "This is not going to end well, I just know it."
Gin chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit, "Well it'll be interesting at least."
"No kidding." Aki glanced back at the three who were handing their tickets to the lady as well.

Jule giggled and skipped up to the ticket lady and handed her the ticket, earning a smile and a nervous glance to Ruis who followed close behind her. "This is gonna be a fun trip." She started to skip down the hallway to the plan, a small carry on bag swinging in her hand, Ruis walking behind her.
"Fun indeed." Elton gave a smile to the woman taking the tickets and proceeded up the walkway after the others. "Very fun."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm

(Fun, fun, fun~)

Kill found his seat- first row in first class, window seat, deja vu- and sat heavily, closing the window beside him. With the migraine he was getting, the blinding sunlight was a bad idea.

Kilo sat beside him, wiggling a tad to get comfortable, before smiling down at him. His teeth were unnaturally sharp...

"Haven't flown in years. 'M guessing you fly all the time, huh, Mr. Kill?"

He just nodded, opting to stare blankly ahead.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Kristina and the twins found their seats, the twins directly behind the two men and Kristina across the isle.

Elton stopped and smiled at the Watcher. "It seems I've got the window seat."
"Of course you do." She stood and let the man in. "So long as I'm between you and everybody else I think I can deal with that." She plopped back into her seat and frowned as Jule and Ruis took the seats in front of her and Elton, across from Kilo and Kill. "Geez it's just gonna be one big party up here isn't it?"

Jule giggled as she hopped into her seat, and Ruis wiggled his way into his.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Kill was about ready to smash his head into the wall in front of him. Anything to stop the headache from coming.

"Wouldn't that just make it worse? You don't always pass out, ya know."

Kill turned an incredulous look to Kilo, who returned it innocently, before wailing quietly and closing his eyes, letting his head fall back against the cushion of the seat.

A fucking mind reader!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Hate Flying   Another Reason to Hate Flying Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Hate Flying
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: