Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watcher

PostSubject: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Nashi grumbled to himself as he walked down the busy street. He hated people. Especially when he had decided not to kill them all so he wouldn't attract too much attention. But still. People. Ugh.
He quickly turned down a more secluded side street and stopped when he saw a hanging sign displaying a dragon with a beer mug. "I need a drink." He decided and pushed the door open.
The air was full of a sent that was a mixture of various alcoholic beverages, and the atmosphere was heavy. Half the people had turned to watch him come in. He frowned at the attention, he'd even started wearing less...conspicuous clothing to help keep a low profile, but of course his ears still ponied out, marking him an outsider.
He grumbled once again and sat at one of the many stools placed along the bar. It crossed his mind for half a second that his only currency was gold and they probably wouldn't take that, but he didn't really care at the moment. He called the bartender over and became a little less angry when he learned they had decent wine. The bartender quickly got him his drink and left to attend to other patrons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Sitting alone at the bar was Amma, head propped up by her arm, her other she used to hold her glass of wine. Every now and then people would look over at her, whispering, thinking she couldn't hear them, but she could.
If it wasn't her strange haircut, with her long bangs and very short hair in the back, her odd outfit, or the dark look she seemed to have to her, it was the sheathed sword leaning against her chair.
When she had come in, someone even had the nerve to <i>flirt</i> with her. She had given them a glare. They weren't worth making a scene over by cutting in half, they were drunk anyway.
She had hardly paid any mind as she saw a rather strange looking person come in, with pointed ears that were hard not to miss, and sit down next to her. She was busy wondering what she was going to do with her life now that she wasn't under Cruz's control-- and she wasn't a soldier like she used to be, so she didn't really know what to do. Or where she was going to even sleep. The people still staring and whispering didn't help her thought process one bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://supergoats.forumotion.com
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Nashi ignored the annoying whispering of the other customers and tried to focus on his drink instead of the urge to silence said annoying whispering. Although he didn't have his long and midsized katanas on him he could always pull them through dimensions, and of course he still had his short one on him. These idiot humans wouldn't stand a chance. He took a sip of his wine, stopping himself before he started imagining each of their heads coming off.
Enter one larger man, who'd had a few too many drinks. "Yer ears 're fffffunny." The man's words slurred just enough to make it obvious to everyone that he was completely drunk.
Nashi twitched and concentrated on nit crushing his wine glass. The whole reason he'd picked this place was to lay low, couldn't ruin that now.
The man laughed and slapped Nashi on the back, "You donnn talk much...do yoou."
Screw laying low this drunken bastard was gonna die. Nashi turned to glare at the man and grabbed his arm as the man was about to try and lean on him, twisting it at a ninety degree angle, a loud pop sounded from the mans shoulder. "Oooooooooowwwwuuu!" Even the drink's yowl of pain was a bit slurred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Amma raised her head from her arm, looking over as the man next to her twisted a drunk's arm. Well there was someone who wasn't trying to lay low... but she couldn't really blame him. Maybe this person wasn't as stupid as everyone else.
But as the drunk's arm twisted, he seemed to have stumbled, and he knocked over her sword. As soon as it hit the ground, she angrily spun around in her stool, and slammed her foot into him to knock him over, just caring about getting the drunk out of her way, spinning back around casually to pick up her sword with her feet-- which were shoeless. Her shoes were so worn out that she had just decided to abandon them, and go barefoot, and then lean her sword against her chair again. She was still holding her wine.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Nashi watched the drunk man fall to the floor the looked at the woman who had kicked him. "Touchy much?" He chuckled and sat back down, the majority of his pent up annoyance taken out of the drunkards likely broken arm. He picked up his wine glass again as the bartender rushed over. "You, both of you! Out of my bar!" He motioned to Amma and Nashi, then to the door.
Nashi glared at him, "I came in here to get a drink and I'm not letting some idiot drunk ruin that, so shut up."
The bartender acted as if he was going to say something, but didn't continue whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 am

Amma smiled slightly, amused as she took a sip of her wine, but then glared at the bartender, glad that the man had said something, as it kept her from breaking the bartender's nose and causing a bigger scene.
"What's your name?" She questioned, a little less uptight from the alcohol. It seemed to have a stronger effect on her after she had turned into a vampire... she set her glass down.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 am

Nashi glanced at the woman, "Nashi. And yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 am

"Amma," she said. "You don't seem nearly as stupid as everyone else here..."
She looked back down at her glass. It was a compliment, which was strange for her, as she usually made a point not to talk unless it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:32 am

Nashi chuckled, "Same for you." He sipped his wine. He had hoped to just have a quiet drink and be left alone, but this woman seemed interesting enough. It seemed she could at least tide over his boredom for a bit."You seem...out of place here. Mind if I ask where you're from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am

"Ah..." She kept her eyes on her glass, thinking. It wasn't something she could easily answer. "Just... around, I traveled for a while with some people, but now it's just me, so... I guess I don't really know where I'm from really. What about you?"
She wondered why she was answering him... it didn't really matter, she guessed, it wasn't as though she really had anything else she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

Nashi examined his glass a moment before replying. "I guess you could say the same for me...though technically I'm from a void between the worlds. It's kind of confusing to explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:20 am

"... Sounds interesting, at least." Amma shrugged. "I doubt wherever I come from lives up to that." She chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 am

"Eh interesting enough I suppose...more so annoying than anything thuogh with all the roommates I'm stuck with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah, I know how you feel." Amma agreed, thinking of the people she had traveled with the majority of her life, and how annoying they were... "Seems like the world would be better off without most of the population..." She glanced down at the drunk on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Nashi chuckled, "Too true, too true." He sipped his wine again. He was starting to like this woman, she had similar opinions to his own. "Seems like we're very much alike."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 pm

She chuckled, too. "It does, I rarely meet anyone who actually seems decent."
Amma was rather grateful he had sat next to her... it had been a long time since she had a conversation with someone who she didn't believe to be an idiot. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Nashi smiled, "Same here." He chuckled as a thought came to him. "Maybe if we killed enough of the idiots we'd find more decent people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Amma laughed slightly. "That may help... I would have killed quite a few idiots, had the price not been my life... " She picked up her wine glass again. "So what do you... do, out of curiosity? I don't want to say job, because that would make me a bit of a hypocrite..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Nashi chuckled, "I do whatever the hell I want. Killing idiots being at the top of the list. And you? I get the impression you travel more than anything at the moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 pm

"That must be fun." She chuckled. "Sort of... long story short, I was a soldier for an island you've never heard of, but then I traveled around with a group of vampires for some time, but it split up, so now I don't really know what I'm doing." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 pm

"Hm. So you're a vampire I take it." More a statement than a question. "Must be nice to travel on your own though...I'm still stuck living with idiots."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 pm

She nodded. "Yes, but at least the kind who can have things other than blood." Amma chuckled, raising her wine glass. "Eh, yeah... but you quickly find out there's not much to do if you're just traveling by yourself. The quiet's nice, especially for practicing new tricks for fighting, but there's nothing to actually fight, anyway. It gets boring."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Nashi was a bit confused about her first statement, but shrugged it off. He knew there were plenty of different kinds of vampires. "Heh, you obviously don't travel enough if you can't find anything to fight." He chuckled. "Though I suppose traveling through the worlds is a bit beyond you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Well I could easily go looking for a fight, but for what reason? It's not fun unless they've truly pissed you off." Amma chuckled. "To have a reason, I think I'd have to be a superhero, and that's not exactly happening..."
Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:01 am

Nashi couldn't help but laugh, "You really need a reason? Maybe we aren't as similar as I thought."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!   

Back to top Go down

Two grumpy people: Amma and Nashi meet!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next