Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L'ecole d'Idiots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LC

LC

L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Okami sighed heavily in his sleep. It wasn't a nightmare, it never had been. Just him wandering around with this boy beside him, whose face was always a bit too blurry to fully discern, the two laughing and joking with each other. They'd go through the city, go through the park, walk wherever. Then, at the end, the other boy would stop. Okami would say his name, "Justin..." and the boy would turn before leaning forward to kiss him, as if it was the most natural thing. And Okami would kiss back.

But this time, Okami whimpered as he felt this painful tug on his chest whenever Justin met his eyes. The boy's face would steadily grow blurrier than it was before it was just a blob. The vision began to bleed red and soon the dream morphed into a night-terror, his father beside him once again.

Okami screamed aloud in his sleep, writhing in pain that wasn't real but may as well have been.

~ = ~

"Never had a Lucid dream." Okami stated. "Only nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Leah hissed as he began screaming, worried that he would wake her up and ruin this whole thing.
"Shhhh everything's going to be alright Okami. You're not alone, I'm here, "she whispered soothingly in his ear as her hand began glowing from the effort of filling him with so much light. Maybe it would work better if she tried to imagine his dream and help him from there...

~~~

"Well I can definitely help you with getting rid of the Nightmares," Camden replied, nodding.
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Okami moaned, cringing as that all too familiar blade slide up his bare leg and too his chest, idly tracing bloody patterns on his stomach, then leading up to his collar bone and up his neck, then back down to his ribs. The knife began to dig in, letters being etched into his very skin as his father straddled him fro above, laughing at his screams.

~ = ~

"Yeah, good luck with that." Okami frowned. "What do we do here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Leah cringed as he kept screaming. her vision began to flicker. yeah, she was gonna wake up soon if he kept this up.
"Alright Okami, show me what's going on, " she whispered.
The vision of his nightmare left her speechless and shaking. A man on top f his, carving words into his chest and stomach. Laughing as he screamed. he looked like he just wanted to be killed and have it all over with.
Leah shuddered.
I have to help him. No time to be weak.
She walked up to the two figures. They didn't even see her. She reached out a trembling hand and placed it on Okami's forehead, stroking the feverish skin until the cool glowing light flowed out of her hand once again. She couldn't make his nightmare go away, only he could do that. What she could do was give him the strength to fight back.

~~~

"Well, Lucids pretty much fight off Nightmares and make sure that they can't escape from their Realm and this Realm. Cuz if they could...That would be really bad...As in, apocalypse bad."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Okami sobbed helplessly as the pain continued, twisting around to escape it or push the knife deeper. Then, just like that, it was over.

His eyes shot open, he was gasping, blood dripping from his nose and the corner of his mouth. He was on the floor in a unknown... realm thingy, with Leah bent over him, stroking his forehead. Okami looked at her before losing whatever composure he had left and wailed softly, still able to feel his father's fingers digging around under his skin.

~ = ~

"Hot diggidy damn." Justin said, voice flat. "Another apocalyptic deal. Shit, I've got, like, five of those going on at once!" He threw his hands down in exasperation. "That sucks."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 pm

"Shhh, it's okay. You're safe now," she murmured, unsure of what else to do. She waved a hand over his wounds and they melted away. Even his scars were gone.
"That better?"

~~~

"I take it you're used to being thrown into random shit then?"
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Okami just nodded, unable to speak, tears still falling down his cheeks.

Hadn't had that one in a while...

~ = ~

"You don't know the half of it." Okami grumbled. "Anywhere we need to be?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

She tentatively reached out to hug him. He looked like he needed one.

~~~

"Nowhere particular. I don't th-"
Camden did a double take. Something felt off. They weren't alone any more. And he didn't recognize the presences of anyone he knew. But they didn't really feel like Nightmares either...
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Okami curled into the embrace, trying to silence his cries. If this wasn't the most embarrassing thing in the world, he didn't know what was.

~ = ~

Justin watched him, alarmed. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Leah held him silently, knowing better than to ask him anything right now.

~~~

"Y-yeah, I think so...Either this is really bad or this is somewhat bad. Or I'm completely wrong and it's a Lucid I've never met...Which really isn't likely...At all....We should probably try to figure this out before it gets dangerous...."
Camden sighed.
"Stay close to me and don't let anything distract you. There's Nightmares and weird stuff out here that can play tricks on your mind. So be careful."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Okami sucked in a deep breath, finally getting the strength to sit up. He let out that breath and ran a sweaty palm over his face, cheeks flushed and breathing haggard.

"Sorry..."

~ = ~

"Lovely! Like I don't already have enough stuff fucking with my head.." Justin nodded. "I'll stay close. Don't you worry a hair on your pretty little head."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 pm

"Hey, don't ever apologize to me about something like that. It's fine."
She waved a hand and a box of tissues appeared. Leah offered the box to him with a gentle smile.

~~~

"Good. Now let's see...." Camden closed his eyes to focus on the other presences in the Realm. There were two. Definitely. He could also tell they weren't Nightmares. Though one of them...one of them definitely had hung out with Nightmares for a while. That was a cause of worry...
"Yeah there's two people....or two people-like things...I can't tell if they're Lucids or not, but they're definitely pretty powerful. I think we should try to find them....Shouldn't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Okami took, giving his thanks, and held it to his bleed nose. Because for some reason, it was the one thing that hadn't stopped. He finally took in his surroundings for real and jumped, alarmed.

"What? What is this?"

~ = ~

Justin cocked his head to the side. "Human-ish? That's promising."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

"This, "she smiled, sweeping her arm around dramatically, "is the Dream Realm. I usually go here or to the Nightmare Realm when I'm Dreaming. It's a cool hangout spot, isn't it? You can do pretty much whatever you want."
She swept a hand through the blue swirls and they stransformed into a sunflower made of fire.
"It doesn't even burn," she smiled, holding it out to him.
"Though I could make it burn if I wanted to..."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

~~~ (SORRY DX)

"Maybe. Depends."
Camden started walking in the direction of the two people. he hoped they wouldn't be able to see him and Okami before they could see them.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

(You're terrible with that, Lauren XD)

"So... You're saying dreams come alive here?"

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...

~ = ~

"Why would they be here?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 pm

(at least I catch myself before you reply! XD;;)

"Pretty much. But, you can control them yourself using your mind. So I could help you overcome your nightmares. I can even show you how to use them to your advantage."
Dang, this was going to get complicated when she would have to somehow explain that she was with the Nightmares.

~~~

"That's what we need to figure out," Camden replied softly, making sure their conversation didn't carry as they got closer to the sources of his concern. He could begin to make out two dark, blurry figures. He couldn't hear them yet.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:26 pm

(Actually, I found the single, then waited for you to reply with the rest. >u<)

Okami nodded. That would be nice. To be nightmare free for a while. Then, maybe he would even be able to flesh out the details of that other dream.

~ = ~

"They're talking..." Okami murmured to Camden, crouching.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 pm

(fffft XD still.)
Leah tilted her head to the side. Why hadn't she noticed before?
"Damn Lucids," she hissed through her teeth, grabbing Okami by the arm and pulling him through an arch of swirls that formed for them to pass through. When they passed through the arch, a large wall of blue formed, blocking them from sight or hearing.
She gritted her teeth, before forcing herself to calm down. She was going to freak out Okami again if she didn't keep herself under control.

~~~

Camden cursed as they disappeared from view.
"Wonderful, just bloody wonderful. Not only did they know we were there, they knew how to block us out. If they were Lucids who wanted their privacy at least they would have openly confronted us and told us they weren't enemies. This is noooot good..."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Okami gasped, still a bit stiff, and huddled low to the ground, on instinct. "What was that?" he hissed urgently, unable to make out anything past the wall.

~ = ~

Justin below out shortly. "Well... Why not break the wall down?"
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:54 pm

"Nothing worth getting freaked out about, "she replied, holding out a hand to him.
"It's nothing I can't handle. Just an annoyance, really."
She was almost a bit excited at the prospect of having to test her abilities against the Lucids.

~~~

"I could try. Problem is, it's sort of a test of will. No matter what you do, whether it's kicking the wall down or trying to make it explode, it's a conflict between two minds trying to do the opposite thing. And if you lose....Well you don't die or anything. It's just unpleasant. Plus all the strain of that could cause you to wake up...It's no fun."
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

"Are you sure?"

Something he had felt before the wall went up... Something familiar...

~ = ~

Justin shrugged. "I don't know. Don't know it till ya try it, right? This person was obviously weak enough to know to hide behind a wall. Maybe you're stronger? And I'm here to help, too."
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 pm

"yeah, we're fine, " she smiled, sitting on a column of blue swirls and crossing her legs. She casually leaned against the wall, discreetly feeding it more power.

~~~

"That is an excellent point. Sure, why not. kay, so what you have to do is visualize the wall disappearing, or crashing down. Whatever floats your boat. I think if you do that while I work to get it down we should be able to pretty easily."
Camden walked up to the wall and placed his hands on it, wincing as it burned his hands slightly. Someone was directly feeding power to this. They really didn't want to be found. Guess that sucked for them.
Back to top Go down
LC

LC

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Okami would've felt safer he he hadn't seen blurry figures now right beside the wall.

"Uh... Leah?"

~ = ~

Justin nodded. "Simple enough." he stared at the wall, imagining a giant wrecking ball flying through the air and hitting it, the wall exploding in a mass of brick and rubble.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm

"Mhmm, I know."
She was muttering now, whatever random words came to mind that would give her more strength to keep the wall intact. It sounded more like gibberish than anything.

~~~

Camden's fingers began sinking through the wall as it began to give away.
"Just a little more," he muttered, clenching his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L'ecole d'Idiots   L'ecole d'Idiots - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

L'ecole d'Idiots
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: