Goatface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goatface

GOATS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dictionary

Dictionary

Gone After - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Lilith nodded briskly.
"Rowan, you grab one of the kids and show them a few tricks. Camden, you can teach two of em. I'll take the last 2."
Rowan questioned, "Wouldn't it be easier to get 2 more Lucids here so each person can have one person to teach?"
"...Probably. But I don't know where they are..."
Back to top Go down
http://artdiva101.deviantart.com/
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

The swirls were thrown up into the air again, this time a few different colors spazzed through them.
"I'm baaack~ Didja miss me?" Chase called, two more people standing next to her. "Thought ya might need some more peeps."
With that she jumped back away from the group of people and dissipated with a bang before she even touched the ground again.

"...she's so random." Danny laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Lilith sighed heavily, eying the newcomers. Derek was back, and Diana was with him. Her orange jacket was huge, she could have swam around in it. Her baggy brown cargo pants did little to improve the strange look. She had a very layered, disheveled haircut that gave her somewhat of a jagged, savage look. This was accentuated by her eyes with their thick dark eyelashes, which made absolutely no sense to Lilith considering what a tomboy the girl was. Still, Diana was one of the only other Lucids that she had managed to connect with. Perhaps it was because Diana actually knew how to listen and respond to directions!
Diana's greeting was, "Uh, Lily? What's with...all the weird people with the strange vibes?"
"yeah I thought they were a Nightmare, "Derek sneered, before letting out a loud cry of pain as he kicked himself in his shin.
"First of all, they're not a Nightmare. They're...oddballs. Second of all, will you please stop kicking yourself?! You're going to bruise your bone at this rate, and pretty soon even healing won't be able to stop it from becoming painful when you're Awake!"
Derek ignored her comment, instead turning to stare at the aura teens.
Derek asked, "So...No hard feelings about before?"
Lilith flicked him on the ear and snapped, "No hard feelings at all, we've already been through this. We can't waste any more time. Derek, you take the whiny girl with the braid. I'm sure it'll do you some good to see what you act like around me. Diana, you take the brunet kid with the stylish hair. Rowan, take the dude with glasses. Camden, take the other girl. I'll take the last guy."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm

"I am /not/ whiny." Eva scowled, walking over to the teen with the demon wings.
Danny grinned, he loved his sexy hair, He walked over to Diana, "Hey I'm Da--"
NO NAMES GEEZ PEOPLE LISTEN.
"...no need to yell Chase..." Danny chuckled awkwardly, "...well I guess call me.. DF?"
Joseph nodded to Rowen. Her outfit was ... interesting.
"Camden? Hey dude!" Sam greeted enthusiastically.
Michael tilted his head a bit at Lilith, "And Lilith right?"
'Well have fun guys.' That was Michael's good luck.
'Yeah lets see what we can learn here.'
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Derek rubbed his eyes as the girl stood next to him.
"Alright. So the dude with the glasses said something like all of you specialize in certain stuff? Why don't you show me."

Diana grinned as Danny walked over.
"Nice to meet ya, DF. Hmmm...Well what are you best at doing? I wasn't really here to see your...epic face-off with the Lily."

Rowan cracked her knuckles.
"Kay, what do you wanna learn how to do?"

Camden responded to the girl's enthusiasm with a brief smile.
"I noticed you doing a lot of talking to yourself before, but all of you were. Are you, like...the person who controls your mental communication?"

Lilith crossed her arms and looked Michael up and down for a moment, before saying, "So. You're a transporter? I should probably start with showing you how to go form realm to realm. That might help you later on."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Eva resisted the erge to roll her eyes just yet, there would be /plenty/ of time for that later, She ran one sharp nail down her arm, red blood bleeding out of it. After a moment she ran her hand over the wound, a red glow emitting from it as she moved it. She lifted the hand away revealing unharmed skin.

"Ah, I make the shields and protective stuff." Danny said.

Joseph thought a moment, "Well... you fight these nightmares correct? ...how do you go about fighting them?"

Sam grinned with a nod, "Yup, I'm the one messing with the mind connection."

Different realms? Well this must have been one of the bigger worlds... and bigger worlds meant more rules to follow. And more ways to screw up and die.
"Yeah sounds like it'd be helpful." Michael chuckled, trying not to sound too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Derek stared at her for a moment more, mulling over the best response. he finally settled on looking thoroughly unimpressed.
"We can all do that. We use our minds to control pretty much anything. It's just a matter of how focused you are and how much you can handle at once."
The teenager moved his lips and a sharp crack resounded as his right shoulder snapped out of place. He did his best to suppress his whimper of pain.
"See?" he muttered through gritted teeth.
Derek shut his eyes hard and concentrated. His shoulder popped back into place and glowed slightly. He let out a sigh of relief as the pain instantly vanished.

Diana quirked an eyebrow, muttering, "Interesting..."
She stared at the boy for a moment, sizing him up.
"Alright. You seem like a pretty tough guy. I'm gonna skip all the cutesy little stuff with introducing basic concepts that won't even matter. You need to learn how to improve the stamina and strength of your shields, right? Well I can help with that."

Rowan grinned.
"I like you already. Lessee. Where to begin. Heh..."

Camden nodded back in affirmation and stared at the ground for a moment, thinking.
"Well. There's pretty much nothing we can't do here. Do you ever get overwhelmed with the strain of keeping a connection with so many people at once? We could work on that for a bit."

Lilith smiled and grabbed Michael's wrist and tagged him violently after her as she created a door to the Dream Realm. She'd start off easy on him.
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Eva huffed, "Yeah well you can't do it while you're awake." If she had her stars right now... This guy was as cocky and annoying as the rest of her idiotic group.

Danny grinned, "Sounds like a plan to me. Lets do this." Well, at least being here wasn't a complete waste of time. But... hopefully they could at least wake up.

Joseph chuckled, "Same to you, I guess." The girl was extremely pretty, and this was coming from a gay.

The red head thought for a moment, before nodding, "Yeah, the connections harder to keep the father away we are or how many people I have to add and whatnot."

Michale nodded, getting to the other realms would probably be helpful. Very helpful. If they were stuck here for a while, he'd learn whatever he could. By now he had figured out that if you didn't learn the rules of the world, you could easily be killed.

Chase watched amused and out of sight. This might actually get pretty entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Derek shrugged. He didn't want to start off on bad terms with the chick. She was clearly bad tempered and knowing that she had powers while she was Awake and he didn't, well he sure didn't want to get on her bad side and find out just how powerful she could be.
"So what would be useful for you to learn how to do or get better at doing? Do you have any limitations on your power?"

Diana pinched his shirt with two of her fingers and dragged him behind her as she began glowing intensely and began to fade out of the Realm, happy to test out a new theory of hers on a willing victi-....subject.

"Eh, it's annoying to have to explain stuff. Let's get straight into the action."
Rowan clapped her hands together, releasing a large spark of light that burst into white flames. The flames shot out and created a large sphere of fire around the two teenagers. It shone for a moment, then went out. They were left standing completely alone in the Dream Realm, as though nobody else existed.
"Don't worry, your friends are here. Somewhere. I just separated us from them for some private training grounds. Don't want anyone interfering now," she explained calmly.

Camden nodded.
"Kay, close your eyes. It's not going to work very well if they're open."
The boy waved his arm and blinked, and suddenly they were in the Lucid Realm.

Lilith said, "Okay. To get from Realm to Realm, the easiest way is to visualize them. You don't know what the other Realms look like, so I'll describe them briefly. This is the Dream realm, with the blue swirls. The Lucid Realm has white mist, it's not as thick or weird, but you can still fool around with it if you use a bit more effort. Uh, Nightmare realm. Not taking you there so don't worry bout that. We have a training Realm that has no mist or anything, just the glasslike floor like in here. And then the Bound realm, which you won't have to worry about either. So close your eyes and just imagine what one of them looks like and start daydreaming about it until you're actually there. Got all that?"
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

"I can't heal major stuff yet I guess." She muttered. This guy seemed full of himself.

"Ah, so where we going now?" Danny asked, not quiet sure what was going on yet.

"Sounds good to me." Joseph chuckled, "I wouldn't need to worry about them right now anyways." He added. He looked around in the vast relm, geez this place was huge.

"Mkay." Sam nodded, closing her eyes. This sounded like it could be interesting, she waited for Camden to tell her further on what to do.

"Got it." Michael said, closing his eyes and concentrating. And empty world with white mist floating... It seemed almost peaceful there. And He wanted to be there...
He blinked and looked around... well it was white, did he do it?

Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Derek smirked and waved his arm, causing her left leg to shatter in five different places.
If she was going to be a bitch then he could be one right back at her.
"Don't worry, it shouldn't affect your real body. That is, if you manage to heal it before you wake up."

"You'll seeee~," the tomboy winked as she pulled him into a Realm filled with tendrils of black smoke.
If Chase could bring in weird people who aren't even from this world or meant to be Lucid, then surely I can break a few rules too.

Rowan perched gracefully on a column of smoke, crossing her legs in the process.
"Step one. Summon a Nightmare. They're actually pretty easy to attract. You don't have to say the gay rhyme that Derek thinks is necessary. He's just too stupid to think up a better way to bring them, which is a shame since he's so powerful. Anyway. It's as easy as just imagining a monster come. Or just daydreaming something. They love coming to mess with your head. Give it a try."

"Kay now picture a place devoid of any mist or anything, just with a dark, smooth glasslike floor. We're going to do our training primarily in here. Then open your eyes slowly."

Lilith smiled, impressed.
"Alright. Now try to create a world off the top of your head. Like, something you can think up in five seconds tops. And then take us there."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Eva's mind was filled with the pain of her poor leg. But she managed to only let out a hiss of pain.
"Bastard." She muttered through gritted teeth. Her hands glowed a faint red as she tried to focus through her pain hazed mind.

*~

Danny quirked and eyebrow, "'m guessing I'm about to get crap hurled at me or something's gonna attack now." He stood for a moment, "Bring it on!" He looked determined, whatever helped him better protect his friends plus a bitch.
...Wow that was sappy and gay.
The Spanish boy waited for something to happen or for the girl to say soemthing.

*~

"Okay..." Joseph let his mind wander for a moment. A number of different types of demons came to mind. But as he let his mind wander, he imagined a monster going towards Danny.
Oh no it wouldn't. He growled without realizing it. His brown eyes snapped open, he hadn't realized that he had closed them. But what he saw almost made him want to die. There was a ...nightmare was it? It was attacking Danny, and it seemed as if the other boy couldn't even fight back!
Joseph growled again, and threw soemthing at the Nightmare, not really paying attention to what it was, but it hit straight on and got the thing to look away from Danny in the least.
|Fine. Come and get me.| He wait for the thing to move.

The redhead did just that, and as she slowly opened her eyes, she saw the vast area. The floor showing their reflections just like a mirror.
"...wooooah."

"..uh okay."
A picture of rolling grassy hills came to mind.
...well that was random...
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Derek stood by and watched the girl try to heal her leg. She looked like she could use some help. He sighed. Bitch or no, she was a girl in pain and he did still have a conscious.
"Envision your leg as whole again. Block out the pain and remember what it felt like when it was fine. Imagine walking with it."

Diana's eyes darted around the place nervously. She was starting to get a bad feeling about coming here. There probably was a reason why only the Higher-Ups were allowed here...Oh well.
"Alright, "she said, smiling confidently just to avoid freaking out the boy.
"I have no idea if stuff's gonna come flying at us, or if-"
Diana yelped as the black mist started roiling in towards them, solidifying into large dark shapes.
Shiiiiiii- Please don't tell me that those are all Nightmares.
She was beginning to realize just how out of her league-or Realm- she was.

Rowan watched, impressed with the boy's courage. She only hoped he knew that his....teammate...partner...whatever, wasn't actually real. Of course, she wasn't going to tell him if he didn't know that. Hands on experience was the best way to learn.

"Congratulations! You have a functioning imagination!"
Camden grinned loosely, stretching his arms over his head for a moment. It was like he was another person in this Realm.
"Alright. Most of what you're going to be doing is listening. So sit down, get comfortable, make yourself a couch or something, whatever. Then focus on trying to find the voices of your partners. That'll most likely be impossible because the boundaries between each of the realms is really really strong. If you can't contact them, then focus all of your energy into just hearing them. Try focusing on one person. If that's too hard, then imagine what they're doing right now. Just daydream it out until you get the hang of it....Is that too much information at once? I always forget how Nonlucids-....well first-timers have trouble taking in lots of information at once."
Camden blinked, taken aback at how many words he had just uttered. This Realm really did have a weird effect on him...

Lilith waved a hand and the grassy hills faded away into dust, leaving them back where they had started.
"Pretty good first try. Try again, this time be more detailed. And don't use grassy hills and build off it. Something else that's random. try not to get too annoyed, I'm going to keep waving them away until something really sticks. It could take a while."
Back to top Go down
Pb

Pb

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Eva tried to do just that, she waved away the pain hazing her thoughts after a moment and concentrated.
She tried to think about her leg being fixed and how it felt when it /wasn't/ searing with pain. It started to glow a faint red, and she couldn't help but think how much freaking easier this would be if she had all her aura again.

*~*~

Danny was a bit taken aback by the lucid's reaction to the black mist.
Well this didn't sound like it would end well at all.

*~*~*~

The nightmare started towards Joseph, it soon sped up into a gallop towards him. The way it ran vegly reminded him of a horse, but before getting too caught up in his thoughts, he jumped to the side before the thing could ram into him.
It snorted and started at him again.
Joseph tried to form a weapon like he always did, but with the weaker aura around, he found this to be a difficult task.
Gripping his hands, he remembered how they had formed the mist to help them earlier.
|Its worth a shot.|
He thought before swinging his arm, the blue mist following suit and forming into a scythe, cutting into the nightmare. Not sure if that had even /done/ anything he jumped out of the way of any oncoming attacks again.

*~*~

Sam grinned, "Great mah brains works." She stuck her tongue out before taking in all the information the boy had just spewed. Being around the priestesses... well she wasn't a stranger to taking in large loads of info at once.
She nodded slowly, "Got it.."
she flopped down onto the ground, a squishy... well it kinda look like a pillow under her. she closed her eyes and tried to focus on one of her bonded group member's voice.

*~*~*~

Sounded like this was gonna be a long night then. This time Michael say a beach seen. The warm ocean breeze hitting his face.
...ew it smelt like salt.
Back to top Go down
Dictionary

Dictionary

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Derek sighed impatiently.
"You know, you're probably going to have to deal with situations far worse than this. Like having to heal yourself and multiple people at once. You might even end up in a place like this where your powers won't work too well. So try harder."
He blinked and a long, jagged line cut through her side, also tearing her shirt.
"Concentrate."
He knew it was far too late to stay on her god side. Might as well get on with the training.

~~~
"...Yeah...Uh...Get behind me. Now. Try to make a shield for us to block off the Nightmares while I fight them off."
Diana jumped right in front of the boy and turned so that her back was facing him and she could concentrate fully on the Nightmares. Time for some fun.
A blindingly white chain whip formed in her hand. The tomboy smirked as she began twirling it.

~~~

The creature shrieked and reared, trying to crush the boy's skull. Rowan bit a nail nervously. The boy had clearly forgotten about where his group mate was in his need to destroy the Nightmare. She winced as the Nightmare boy crept closer and closer to her trainee.
Ah well. Let him learn.

~~~

Camden smiled, he liked this girl already. Then he flopped down next to her, making a small floor cushion out of mist. He was going to feel bad for messing with her head, but, it was necessary. He closed his eyes and envisioned the annoying girl with the braid yelling at the girl about something, probably for letting them get separated or something.

~~~

"Amateur," Lilith sighed as she waved away the beach even more easily than the hills.
"Make up something completely weird and random, it doesn't have to be realistic. Pay more attention to details. Come on kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone After   Gone After - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone After
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goatface :: Durrrr :: One on one rps-
Jump to: